Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

McHenry green street cruise nights 6-9 pm Mondays

Go down 
+14
Fidostudio
K J
Okie6.1
chargerchick
Hypnotiq
The Italian Mistress
eviltrycycle
Illinois Chaos
Hoodie
RT!st!C
AlterEgo
jesse031081
irishrt5.7
Headtripp
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

McHenry green street cruise nights 6-9 pm Mondays - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: McHenry green street cruise nights 6-9 pm Mondays   McHenry green street cruise nights 6-9 pm Mondays - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 7:45 pm

I am opening tomorrow at work and if I can get out on time (HA) I might just come up there for this. Will text you if I end up heading that way Jackie.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: McHenry green street cruise nights 6-9 pm Mondays   McHenry green street cruise nights 6-9 pm Mondays - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 9:33 pm

I think Vic may have to work late, but I can be there. I only wanna go if someone else is though. I cannot just entertain myself. I would look weird laughing all by myself. Razz
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: McHenry green street cruise nights 6-9 pm Mondays   McHenry green street cruise nights 6-9 pm Mondays - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 9:46 pm

I won't know until 230. Right now I am going to think no because I have stuff I have to get done and I need to be off dialers to do so and I can't until the evening guys come in. But I will let you know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: McHenry green street cruise nights 6-9 pm Mondays   McHenry green street cruise nights 6-9 pm Mondays - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

McHenry green street cruise nights 6-9 pm Mondays
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5