Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CRUISE TO INDY

Go down 
+5
HEMI UP
Shawn1112
AlterEgo
eviltrycycle
himfast07
9 posters
AuthorMessage
himfast07
CAMM Member
himfast07

CRUISE TO INDY Empty
PostSubject: CRUISE TO INDY   CRUISE TO INDY I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2010, 4:46 pm

Hey guys. i was wondering if anyone was going to cruise down to Indianapolis this spring. Last fall we had a blast going down & hanging oput with the LX's from all over the midwest. Im trying to set up a meeting spot like we did last year at the Meyer in Merriville. here's the info about the cruise:

"Ok everyone spring is just about here and time for another meet and greet at Suds in Greenwood, Indiana. Fall of 09 we had one awesome turnout with a huge group from the Chicago area coming down as well as people from Kentucky, Kansas and Ohio. This year we have special guests FLEX & FOXXY all the way from Toronto Canada coming down , so lets give them a big welcome and have a bigger turnout then our fall meet.

The date is set for Saturday May 22nd 1pm at Suds, 350 Market Plaza Greenwood Indiana 46142.

Also wanted to add, Friday the 21st for the out of towners that come in early please feel free to stop by Julz house for a small cookout and a pre-party with our Canadian friends.

After the meet and greet at Suds please join us at Julz house for a cookout,(pm for address) just let us know if you can attend so we can get enough provisions for everyone. Well have burgers and dogs, Julz famous meatballs and polish mistakes. Well need soda, chips, desserts any other sides you like to bring to a cookout. If you want alcohol please bring what you like to drink and feel free to stay if you have too many, but you might want to bring a pop up tent as last time the house got pretty full. Hope to see everyone there!! "

ok Ill start the list:

1. HIM FAST
2. HEMI UP
3. TheDarkKnight
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

CRUISE TO INDY Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRUISE TO INDY   CRUISE TO INDY I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2010, 4:57 pm

Man I remember how much fun last years sounded. Too bad I have to work but I hope you guys get a good group going down there.

I added it to the calendar for you as well.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

CRUISE TO INDY Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRUISE TO INDY   CRUISE TO INDY I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2010, 7:48 pm

My parents are moving back to IL that weekend so we won't be able to make it. Have fun and take lots of pics!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

CRUISE TO INDY Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRUISE TO INDY   CRUISE TO INDY I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2010, 2:03 pm

Bump in case anyone is thinking about this one.
Back to top Go down
himfast07
CAMM Member
himfast07

CRUISE TO INDY Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRUISE TO INDY   CRUISE TO INDY I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2010, 2:15 pm

I'm in definitely. Meeting in Merriville @ Meyer @ 8.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

CRUISE TO INDY Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRUISE TO INDY   CRUISE TO INDY I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2010, 2:25 pm

I would love to make this but, there is a really good show Sunday that I dont want to miss. If I went saturday I would have no time to prepare for the show.
Back to top Go down
HEMI UP
CAMM Member
HEMI UP

CRUISE TO INDY Empty
PostSubject: I'm in   CRUISE TO INDY I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2010, 4:04 pm

Tony I'm in for the roll and it's suppose to be in the 70's ROAD TRIP on yeah
Back to top Go down
TheDarkKnight
CAMM Pro
TheDarkKnight

CRUISE TO INDY Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRUISE TO INDY   CRUISE TO INDY I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2010, 11:32 pm

Count me in!!!
Back to top Go down
himfast07
CAMM Member
himfast07

CRUISE TO INDY Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRUISE TO INDY   CRUISE TO INDY I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2010, 5:56 pm

ok guys, get some rest. We cruise in the morning. We'll meet in Meyer parking lot. On rte 30 in Merriville. Roll-out time is 8:00 am which is 9 Indy time. We should have PERFECT weather. Hope to see everyone there.
Back to top Go down
Hurst Pak
CAMM Pro
Hurst Pak

CRUISE TO INDY Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRUISE TO INDY   CRUISE TO INDY I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2010, 6:01 pm

On your way back stop in at Simon sez just west a mile or so on Rt 30

right before Rt 55 (taft) north side of road. cruise from 8-12
Back to top Go down
TheBlackWidow
CAMM Member
TheBlackWidow

CRUISE TO INDY Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRUISE TO INDY   CRUISE TO INDY I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2010, 8:54 pm

I'll see you guys at 8.
Back to top Go down
himfast07
CAMM Member
himfast07

CRUISE TO INDY Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRUISE TO INDY   CRUISE TO INDY I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2010, 9:20 pm

kewl. Sounds like it's gone be a nice cruise.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

CRUISE TO INDY Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRUISE TO INDY   CRUISE TO INDY I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2010, 11:57 pm

This is the Sud's Drive in Meet & Greet.

Great chance to meet fellow LXers from Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana.

There's even some coming down from Canada
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CRUISE TO INDY Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRUISE TO INDY   CRUISE TO INDY I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CRUISE TO INDY
Page 1 of 1