Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New RIMS finally here!!!

Go down 
+6
jesse031081
eviltrycycle
Dartboy
Shawn1112
AR-15QUEEN
northsiderz
10 posters
AuthorMessage
northsiderz
CAMM Member

New RIMS finally here!!! Empty
PostSubject: New RIMS finally here!!!   New RIMS finally here!!! I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 10:26 am

New RIMS finally here!!! Charger-profile
New RIMS finally here!!! Charger-front

Ok, so I’ve been on the forum for a little while now but haven’t posted any pics…..sorry about that. Well, I just got my wheels and tires put on yesterday so I feel like I can finally post pics. They are Factory Reproductions 300C SRT replicas with Nitto 420s (265/35/22 all the way around). I love the way they look and haven’t really seen any other Chargers around with them on. (You’ll also notice I’m missing a center cap……How they managed to ship 3 center caps with 4 wheels I’ll never know. Its on the way but I had to show everyone anyway.)

To this point I’ve added the Aria intake, Diablo tuner, front chin spoiler, Grip Tuning grill, R/T billet emblem, Charger script emblems, and rear Daytona valance. At least now, I feel worthy of putting pics up on the site. Let me know what you think.

I’m still looking for an exhaust and deciding if I’ll have enough clearance for the Mopar lowering springs. The tire clearance on the front with the suspension bolt was close and don’t know if that extra inch lower would cause the tires to rub.

Last edited by HiPwr on May 4th 2010, 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed picutures.)
Back to top Go down
AR-15QUEEN
CAMM All-Star
AR-15QUEEN

PostSubject: Re: New RIMS finally here!!!   New RIMS finally here!!! I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 10:28 am

Looks Good!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: New RIMS finally here!!!   New RIMS finally here!!! I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 10:46 am

Looks great!
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

PostSubject: Re: New RIMS finally here!!!   New RIMS finally here!!! I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 11:00 am

Looks real nice!!

now debadge/demold those doors...will make the ride, sooooo much smoother looking!! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: New RIMS finally here!!!   New RIMS finally here!!! I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 11:19 am

Very nice choice!
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: New RIMS finally here!!!   New RIMS finally here!!! I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 12:21 pm

looks good and if they came with the black sport muscle center caps i have 4 that you can have
Back to top Go down
northsiderz
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: New RIMS finally here!!!   New RIMS finally here!!! I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 2:13 pm

jesse031081 - where did you find those caps? I was looking for some but didn't know what size to get yet.

And Thanks to Hipower (for fixing my picture links - I guess I didn't do it quite right)
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: New RIMS finally here!!!   New RIMS finally here!!! I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 3:36 pm

looks great man.

i also have an extra set of center caps but they are blank chrome (the ones in my sig pic below). i put some factory ram head ones in mine so i don't have any use for them. if you want to you can paint them whatever color you want.
Back to top Go down
crazylikeacharger
CAMM Member
crazylikeacharger

PostSubject: Re: New RIMS finally here!!!   New RIMS finally here!!! I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 7:15 pm

dang i like the 300c repros. might have to talk the wife into those when i go to get wheels
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: New RIMS finally here!!!   New RIMS finally here!!! I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2010, 8:08 pm

Those look great! Nice choice! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: New RIMS finally here!!!   New RIMS finally here!!! I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2010, 9:11 pm

very nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New RIMS finally here!!!   New RIMS finally here!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New RIMS finally here!!!
Page 1 of 1