Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So close, yet so far away...

Go down 
+7
Illinois Chaos
chargerchick
pstlgrp
ttruckinon
Iguanaman
HiPwr
Srteight
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Srteight
CAMM Member
Srteight

So close, yet so far away... Empty
PostSubject: So close, yet so far away...   So close, yet so far away... I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2010, 10:12 pm

I ordered the predator w/ interface cables and a 180 tstat from maryland speed. thumbsup I got the tstat and cables a few days ago and the predator was coming today. I had to work today so I asked my brother, who was obviously dropped on his head a few more times than me when we were kids, to come to the house and sign for my package. Well he came to the house alright. And went to f***in sleep! The big brown van came and went, along with the predator. Now it has to sit all alone in sum dark, cold, storage facility until monday. I love my brother to death. But Damn!!! Mad
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: So close, yet so far away...   So close, yet so far away... I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2010, 10:19 pm

I hope he is well-rested now.
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: So close, yet so far away...   So close, yet so far away... I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2010, 10:23 pm

Srteight wrote:
I ordered the predator w/ interface cables and a 180 tstat from maryland speed. thumbsup I got the tstat and cables a few days ago and the predator was coming today. I had to work today so I asked my brother, who was obviously dropped on his head a few more times than me when we were kids, to come to the house and sign for my package. Well he came to the house alright. And went to f***in sleep! The big brown van came and went, along with the predator. Now it has to sit all alone in sum dark, cold, storage facility until monday. I love my brother to death. But Damn!!! Mad

What? No attempted Saturday delivery? Or are you able to pick up at their facility?
Back to top Go down
Srteight
CAMM Member
Srteight

PostSubject: Re: So close, yet so far away...   So close, yet so far away... I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2010, 10:34 pm

The note said the next attempt would be monday. And the ups place in harvey is only open monday thru friday. Im tempted to pull an O.J.! Break in and say i was just gettin my stuff back. But it didnt seem to work out too well for him. Neutral
Back to top Go down
ttruckinon
CAMM Pro
ttruckinon

PostSubject: Re: So close, yet so far away...   So close, yet so far away... I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2010, 5:11 am

Srteight wrote:
The note said the next attempt would be monday. And the ups place in harvey is only open monday thru friday. Im tempted to pull an O.J.! Break in and say i was just gettin my stuff back. But it didnt seem to work out too well for him. Neutral

You should make your brother do the break in. If he makes it, great! If not....well, he can get all that baddly needed rest!
Back to top Go down
pstlgrp
CAMM Pro
pstlgrp

PostSubject: Re: So close, yet so far away...   So close, yet so far away... I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2010, 8:33 am

WOW! I'd be so mad! Sad
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: So close, yet so far away...   So close, yet so far away... I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2010, 9:24 am

I would disown the bum. How dare he!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: So close, yet so far away...   So close, yet so far away... I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2010, 10:22 am

Iguanaman wrote:
Srteight wrote:

What? No attempted Saturday delivery? Or are you able to pick up at their facility?

UPS only delivers air on Sat.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: So close, yet so far away...   So close, yet so far away... I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2010, 11:10 am

That sucks, i would have smacked the shit out of my brother. lol
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

PostSubject: Re: So close, yet so far away...   So close, yet so far away... I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2010, 11:40 am

drive way out in the country... and push his ass out the car...

have em walk all the way back.... then he will have a reason to fall asleep, after that long walk back!!

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
ttruckinon
CAMM Pro
ttruckinon

PostSubject: Re: So close, yet so far away...   So close, yet so far away... I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2010, 8:19 pm

I hope you're relaying all our good wishes to your brother. I'd hate to think all our ideas are being wasted!
Back to top Go down
Srteight
CAMM Member
Srteight

PostSubject: Re: So close, yet so far away...   So close, yet so far away... I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2010, 9:33 pm

I just showed my bro this thread and he said, "Wow, they really think im a dumb-ass!" I told him, "Everybody has to be good at something, but unfortunately, you'd be the one bringing home the gold at the Asshole Awards." Lol! Thanks alot guys and gals. I think he got the point. Ill be picking up the diablo tomorrow after work. Cant wait... bounce
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: So close, yet so far away...   So close, yet so far away... I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2010, 2:51 am

Srteight wrote:
I just showed my bro this thread and he said, "Wow, they really think im a dumb-ass!" I told him, "Everybody has to be good at something, but unfortunately, you'd be the one bringing home the gold at the Asshole Awards." Lol! Thanks alot guys and gals. I think he got the point. Ill be picking up the diablo tomorrow after work. Cant wait... bounce

Too funny! Hope he learned his lesson. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Srteight
CAMM Member
Srteight

PostSubject: Re: So close, yet so far away...   So close, yet so far away... I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 10:31 am

I picked up the diablo yesterday. After drivin around in circles for a while, i finally found the U.P.S. place. I put the t-stat on lastnite, and attempted to load the 91 octane tune this morning. Everything was going as planned, but as i was waiting for the tune to load i noticed that i didnt have my cigarette lighter. The instructions said not to open the doors or do anything to cause a fluctuation in the power supply. So being the crackhead that i am, i attempted to exit the car "Dukes Of Hazzard Style." Well as u all know, the window openings in our cars arent too tall. So I did sort of a drunken centipede type motion, and poured myself outta the car and onto the garage floor. I mite have been able to pull this off in my high school days. But of course, i yanked the damn cord out of the OBDII port with my foot. doh So after starting all the way over, i got it loaded. I reset the tcm and lowered the fan settings. Just came back from a drive, and all i can say is...WOW!!!
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: So close, yet so far away...   So close, yet so far away... I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 10:33 am

I'm glad you didn't brick your car. Now, get it to Mr. Norm's for a dyno tune and you'll really be rockin'.
Back to top Go down
Srteight
CAMM Member
Srteight

PostSubject: Re: So close, yet so far away...   So close, yet so far away... I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 10:44 am

HiPwr wrote:
I'm glad you didn't brick your car. Now, get it to Mr. Norm's for a dyno tune and you'll really be rockin'.

Lol! Im gonna try to do that soon.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: So close, yet so far away...   So close, yet so far away... I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 10:53 am

Congrats!
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: So close, yet so far away...   So close, yet so far away... I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 8:38 pm

Srteight wrote:
I picked up the diablo yesterday. After drivin around in circles for a while, i finally found the U.P.S. place. I put the t-stat on lastnite, and attempted to load the 91 octane tune this morning. Everything was going as planned, but as i was waiting for the tune to load i noticed that i didnt have my cigarette lighter. The instructions said not to open the doors or do anything to cause a fluctuation in the power supply. So being the crackhead that i am, i attempted to exit the car "Dukes Of Hazzard Style." Well as u all know, the window openings in our cars arent too tall. So I did sort of a drunken centipede type motion, and poured myself outta the car and onto the garage floor. I mite have been able to pull this off in my high school days. But of course, i yanked the damn cord out of the OBDII port with my foot. So close, yet so far away... 773343 So after starting all the way over, i got it loaded. I reset the tcm and lowered the fan settings. Just came back from a drive, and all i can say is...WOW!!!

LMAO!! OMG! Are we related???? I would do something like this too!!! LMAO!!
Back to top Go down
moros323
CAMM Pro
moros323

PostSubject: Re: So close, yet so far away...   So close, yet so far away... I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2011, 4:03 am

When I bought my trinity I called all the speed shops around till I found one and drove right to it! Don't worry it will be worth the wait!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So close, yet so far away...   So close, yet so far away... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So close, yet so far away...
Page 1 of 1