Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oh So Close to a Crash in the new 2011 Charger

Go down 
+4
Xenon
Headtripp
firestartr420
justus1900
8 posters
AuthorMessage
justus1900
CAMM Member
justus1900

Oh So Close to a Crash in the new 2011 Charger Empty
PostSubject: Oh So Close to a Crash in the new 2011 Charger   Oh So Close to a Crash in the new 2011 Charger I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2011, 8:53 am

Cruising down the road this morning hit the turn signal to change lanes and pass some slow cars and dude in a white Buick POS decides oh and I'M going to change lane too, I gun the engine to try and get out of the way I can see he about to side swipe me so I start to steer to the right I see the curb and I'M like oh crap I'M going to the repair shop today and all of a sudden dude looks or hears the HEMI and See's me and pulls back into his lane, I must have been just an inch from scraping the curb, So I look over and guess what? Dude is holding a phone in his left hand talking and driving while not paying attention, I wish people would get out of the Phone Booth and Drive The Car.
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Oh So Close to a Crash in the new 2011 Charger   Oh So Close to a Crash in the new 2011 Charger I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2011, 9:12 am

I carry a sign in my car that reads "HANG UP AND DRIVE!!!!!" in bold black letters... when i see people like that... I hold the sign up for them to see..... it REALLY pisses people off....
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Oh So Close to a Crash in the new 2011 Charger   Oh So Close to a Crash in the new 2011 Charger I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2011, 9:45 am

firestartr420 wrote:
I carry a sign in my car that reads "HANG UP AND DRIVE!!!!!" in bold black letters... when i see people like that... I hold the sign up for them to see..... it REALLY pisses people off....
NICE I have always thought of doing this too
Back to top Go down
Xenon
CAMM Member
Xenon

PostSubject: Re: Oh So Close to a Crash in the new 2011 Charger   Oh So Close to a Crash in the new 2011 Charger I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2011, 11:13 am

firestartr420 wrote:
I carry a sign in my car that reads "HANG UP AND DRIVE!!!!!" in bold black letters...

DAMNNN good idea ! ! !! !

I drive 355/290/53 often and always see dum dums yacking on phone not paying attention..
Doing 50/55 in left lane.. Changing lanes w/o looking.. speedup/ slow down.. Eratic driving in general..

S U C K S !!!!

I think ALL cell phone use in cars should be illegal....
Back to top Go down
vagrant
CAMM Member
vagrant

PostSubject: Re: Oh So Close to a Crash in the new 2011 Charger   Oh So Close to a Crash in the new 2011 Charger I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2011, 11:53 am

Handsfree only imo...and even then should be illegal for stupid ppl. Then again driving should be illegal for stupid ppl so I dunno...

-vagrant
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Oh So Close to a Crash in the new 2011 Charger   Oh So Close to a Crash in the new 2011 Charger I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2011, 5:54 pm

That sucks, TRUST me, I JUST hit somebody who pulled out in front of me..... but it's getting fixed, and better than before now
Back to top Go down
Bulldog
CAMM Pro
Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: Oh So Close to a Crash in the new 2011 Charger   Oh So Close to a Crash in the new 2011 Charger I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2011, 11:15 am

firestartr420 wrote:

Not a bad idea...

I remember passing a car on 55 once...The drivers side back window had a sign that read "You're Speeding"...I just laughed a little...slowed back down so I was next to him...And put the hammer down...
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Oh So Close to a Crash in the new 2011 Charger   Oh So Close to a Crash in the new 2011 Charger I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2011, 11:17 am

Bulldog wrote:
I remember passing a car on 55 once...The drivers side back window had a sign that read "You're Speeding"...I just laughed a little...slowed back down so I was next to him...And put the hammer down...

You needed a sign that said "YEP!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh So Close to a Crash in the new 2011 Charger   Oh So Close to a Crash in the new 2011 Charger I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh So Close to a Crash in the new 2011 Charger
Page 1 of 1