Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So as you all know I need hood struts

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pstlgrp
CAMM Pro
pstlgrp

So as you all know I need hood struts Empty
PostSubject: So as you all know I need hood struts   So as you all know I need hood struts I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2010, 5:41 pm

affraid

Sorry still freaking out here...

Anyone know where I can get the Mopar brand struts for a good price? Mancini has them for $54.95 + shipping
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: So as you all know I need hood struts   So as you all know I need hood struts I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2010, 6:43 pm

Did you try your dealership? That would save on shipping
Back to top Go down
pstlgrp
CAMM Pro
pstlgrp

PostSubject: Re: So as you all know I need hood struts   So as you all know I need hood struts I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2010, 7:03 pm

No cause that would mean I'd have to go in a shop and feel all intimidated. LMAO Can't I just order online and find a good deal? Blush
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: So as you all know I need hood struts   So as you all know I need hood struts I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2010, 7:53 pm

Let me check for you and get back to you. But yeah usually the dealership is the way to go. You can order and pay over the phone and just go in to pick them up. You will be fine. Smile
Back to top Go down
cjresto
CAMM Member
cjresto

PostSubject: Re: So as you all know I need hood struts   So as you all know I need hood struts I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2010, 7:05 pm

I could use some too. I think we might just need to get a group buy going from one of our vendors. So as you all know I need hood struts Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
pstlgrp
CAMM Pro
pstlgrp

PostSubject: Re: So as you all know I need hood struts   So as you all know I need hood struts I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2010, 7:17 pm

Yah I think the pics of my hood will scare a bunch of ppl into buying them now! LMAO Need me to show my pics anywhere else. I bet I can get a bunch of ppl in!
Back to top Go down
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

PostSubject: Re: So as you all know I need hood struts   So as you all know I need hood struts I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2010, 7:20 pm

I'm down for that!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So as you all know I need hood struts   So as you all know I need hood struts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So as you all know I need hood struts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Engine Bay Aesthetics-
Jump to: