Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warning Sticker

Go down 
+9
Headtripp
pstlgrp
HemiMag
ChiTownHemi
firestartr420
chargerchick
eviltrycycle
AlterEgo
Illinois Chaos
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
06 mid blue se
CAMM Member
06 mid blue se

Warning Sticker - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning Sticker   Warning Sticker - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 1:03 pm

I can have these made for us. spelled correctly of course. How much would you all pay for one? $10.00
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

PostSubject: Re: Warning Sticker   Warning Sticker - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 2:08 pm

Sounds like a deal for 10!!! I'd do it!
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Warning Sticker   Warning Sticker - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 2:10 pm

3 bucks tops
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

PostSubject: Re: Warning Sticker   Warning Sticker - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 2:15 pm

I'm think something larger like for the visor labels for the pair 10
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Warning Sticker   Warning Sticker - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 4:01 pm

I can get them for $3.00 apiece if I order 150. There is also t-shirts, all different styles, colors. Sweatshirts, hoodies, boxers, thongs( lol), cofee cups, caps, BBQ aprons. Post cards, posters in 2 sizes, mouse pads, fridge magnets. Design your own stuff with text and pics.
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Warning Sticker   Warning Sticker - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 4:07 pm

Illinois Chaos wrote:
I can get them for $3.00 apiece if I order 150. There is also t-shirts, all different styles, colors. Sweatshirts, hoodies, boxers, thongs( lol), cofee cups, caps, BBQ aprons. Post cards, posters in 2 sizes, mouse pads, fridge magnets. Design your own stuff with text and pics.

I'd like a rhinestone denim jacket with the words "Disco Stu" on the back.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Warning Sticker   Warning Sticker - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 4:13 pm

HiPwr wrote:
Illinois Chaos wrote:

I'd like a rhinestone denim jacket with the words "Disco Stu" on the back.

SOLD OUT!.......Sorry. Perhaps something else.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Warning Sticker   Warning Sticker - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 4:23 pm

06 mid blue se wrote:
I can have these made for us. spelled correctly of course. How much would you all pay for one? $10.00
Are you fucking crazy???? I want to be first in line to slap the shit out of someone if they pay $10 for this!!!
Btw I do like the sticker, someone make these things already.
Back to top Go down
pstlgrp
CAMM Pro
pstlgrp

PostSubject: Re: Warning Sticker   Warning Sticker - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 4:24 pm

Popcorn
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Warning Sticker   Warning Sticker - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 4:27 pm

Actually, I am going to send this to my vinyl guy and see if he can make and how much
E-mailed it, waiting on response
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Warning Sticker   Warning Sticker - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 4:38 pm

Illinois Chaos wrote:

I bet you could sell these all out if you brought them to the Unlawful. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Warning Sticker   Warning Sticker - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 6:49 pm

Ok my vinyl guy got back to me, what size should these be? I cant get a price untill I know what size.
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Warning Sticker   Warning Sticker - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 6:51 pm

Have him spell "trauma" correctly.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Warning Sticker   Warning Sticker - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 7:16 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
Ok my vinyl guy got back to me, what size should these be? I cant get a price untill I know what size.

3x5
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Warning Sticker   Warning Sticker - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 9:04 pm

Should know tomorrow
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Warning Sticker   Warning Sticker - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 9:19 pm

OMG YOU KILL ME ERIC!! ROTFLMAO!!!!

I'm soooooooooooooooooooo nicknaming you Disco Stu now !!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Warning Sticker   Warning Sticker - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 9:20 pm

AlterEgo wrote:
OMG YOU KILL ME ERIC!! ROTFLMAO!!!!

I'm soooooooooooooooooooo nicknaming you Disco Stu now !!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
The shit he comes up with??? Warning Sticker - Page 2 677915
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Warning Sticker   Warning Sticker - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 9:28 pm

He needs some platforms with fish in the heels.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Warning Sticker   Warning Sticker - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 10:07 pm

chargerchick wrote:
Illinois Chaos wrote:

I bet you could sell these all out if you brought them to the Unlawful. Very Happy

That's what I was thinking, but I just knew someone in CAMM could do these.
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Warning Sticker   Warning Sticker - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 10:08 pm

Don't any of you all watch The Simpsons?

Warning Sticker - Page 2 Discostu
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Warning Sticker   Warning Sticker - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 10:40 pm

Simpsons is old news. Family Guy FTW! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
06 mid blue se
CAMM Member
06 mid blue se

PostSubject: Re: Warning Sticker   Warning Sticker - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2010, 10:44 am

Shawn1112 wrote:
06 mid blue se wrote:
Are you fucking crazy???? I want to be first in line to slap the shit out of someone if they pay $10 for this!!!
Btw I do like the sticker, someone make these things already.

Well lets form a line then. I will sell the stickers and then you can slap the shit out of them all cheers punish
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Warning Sticker   Warning Sticker - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2010, 12:44 pm

So I guess we're all getting a sticker lol...?
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Warning Sticker   Warning Sticker - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2010, 1:14 pm

Ok, received an answer from my vinyl guy. $5.00 a each if I order 50 of them, I think that expensive. Matt's guy is probably cheaper I have to try and get that info.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Warning Sticker   Warning Sticker - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2010, 2:22 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
Ok, received an answer from my vinyl guy. $5.00 a each if I order 50 of them, I think that expensive. Matt's guy is probably cheaper I have to try and get that info.

Right Shawn, these sell @ $150.00 for 50, or $3.00 ea. Did anyone tell Matt it's Springtime and it's safe to come out now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warning Sticker   Warning Sticker - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warning Sticker
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next