Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!


Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area
 
PortalHomeRegisterLog in

Share
 

 Help is kinda needed...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

Location : Chicago, IL
Points : 5018
Posts : 886
Reputation : 71

Help is kinda needed... Empty
PostSubject: Help is kinda needed...   Help is kinda needed... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2010, 9:46 am

Hey guys I'm wondering if anyone here can fix the NAV joystick on the REC. My just went and its a PITA to have to use the steering wheel controls and aside from that I know it's broken and it irks me. Anyways umm can anyone fix this for me, I can get the part and try and work something out to pay you back for your time. As many times as I've looked over the DIY guide, my hands just aren't that steady to work. Thanks for your help guys!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

Location : Ingleside
Points : 19756
Posts : 3795
Reputation : 705

Help is kinda needed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help is kinda needed...   Help is kinda needed... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2010, 10:05 am

Here is some info on it...

http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=103765&highlight=joystick
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

Location : Chicago, IL
Points : 5018
Posts : 886
Reputation : 71

Help is kinda needed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help is kinda needed...   Help is kinda needed... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2010, 10:12 am

Thanks but I already knew about the LXF guide, I just can't solider. And I fear messing something up. Someone who knows what they are doing and can do I'd rather pay/trade/drink someone here than pay almost 400 for some company and have to ship it to them and wait. I'm just trying to see if anyone could help out, if I have to I'll send it off but I prefer not to.
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

Location : Chicago
Points : 16171
Posts : 1475
Reputation : 294

Help is kinda needed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help is kinda needed...   Help is kinda needed... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2010, 10:17 am

Might want to shoot a PM to Liljoejoe....He's pretty handy with working with those REC units....
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

Location : Chitown Burbs,IL
Points : 7653
Posts : 2784
Reputation : 334

Help is kinda needed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help is kinda needed...   Help is kinda needed... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2010, 10:56 am

moaugust88 wrote:
Thanks but I already knew about the LXF guide, I just can't solider. And I fear messing something up. Someone who knows what they are doing and can do I'd rather pay/trade/drink someone here than pay almost 400 for some company and have to ship it to them and wait. I'm just trying to see if anyone could help out, if I have to I'll send it off but I prefer not to.

x2.... Mine went out last week.... Crying or Very sad Hey Joey...???Can you please help?
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

Location : Chicago, IL
Points : 5018
Posts : 886
Reputation : 71

Help is kinda needed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help is kinda needed...   Help is kinda needed... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2010, 11:03 am

Please Joe..... group buy or something!!!!! lol thanks!
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
Moderator
Moderator
liljoejoe54

Location : Chicago
Points : 21398
Posts : 4221
Reputation : 848

Help is kinda needed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help is kinda needed...   Help is kinda needed... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2010, 11:14 am

Lol yeah I can do yours and Ivans. You guys going to the install day? Just a heads up, I fixed mine before with the $50 switch I bought off of LX and it broke again 3 weeks later. Well my buddy broke it 3 weeks later so I cant say how well the new switch holds up. I cant fix it without the new switch though.

_________________
Help is kinda needed... Liljoejoe54-1

As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear god protect my ride. Amen.
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
Moderator
Moderator
HiPwr

Location : Earth
Points : 19548
Posts : 3498
Reputation : 1463

Help is kinda needed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help is kinda needed...   Help is kinda needed... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2010, 11:32 am

Is anyone bringing Red Bull for the mod day, Joey? I think you may need it!
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

Location : Chitown Burbs,IL
Points : 7653
Posts : 2784
Reputation : 334

Help is kinda needed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help is kinda needed...   Help is kinda needed... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2010, 12:09 am

liljoejoe54 wrote:
Lol yeah I can do yours and Ivans. You guys going to the install day? Just a heads up, I fixed mine before with the $50 switch I bought off of LX and it broke again 3 weeks later. Well my buddy broke it 3 weeks later so I cant say how well the new switch holds up. I cant fix it without the new switch though.

Unfortunately I won't be at the mod night but maybe in the near future you can help me.Whenever you can.Thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
Moderator
Moderator
liljoejoe54

Location : Chicago
Points : 21398
Posts : 4221
Reputation : 848

Help is kinda needed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help is kinda needed...   Help is kinda needed... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2010, 12:50 am

HemiMag24s wrote:
liljoejoe54 wrote:
Lol yeah I can do yours and Ivans. You guys going to the install day? Just a heads up, I fixed mine before with the $50 switch I bought off of LX and it broke again 3 weeks later. Well my buddy broke it 3 weeks later so I cant say how well the new switch holds up. I cant fix it without the new switch though.

Unfortunately I won't be at the mod night but maybe in the near future you can help me.Whenever you can.Thanks!!!

Sure thing bro.

_________________
Help is kinda needed... Liljoejoe54-1

As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear god protect my ride. Amen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Help is kinda needed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help is kinda needed...   Help is kinda needed... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Help is kinda needed...
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Electronics-
Jump to: