Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pedders kit

Go down 
+7
jontoad
Headtripp
HemiMag
jesse031081
Moparcharger07
Shawn1112
Illinois Chaos
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

Pedders kit Empty
PostSubject: Pedders kit   Pedders kit I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 12:43 am

I've been looking at the different kits. I kind of like the big pkg. w/coil overs and struts/sways. From what I gather you can adjust the camber and sway. I could drag race and set to launch at near 0, and I could drive around in a circle really good , like on the video. scratch Very Happy Or, I could go really fast in parking garages. Anyone know what would be THE kit to get?

https://secure.merlinsoftware.com.au/peddersusa/default.aspx?ProdCode=LXXATRACK+EXT
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Pedders kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pedders kit   Pedders kit I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 6:32 am

Talk to Anthony (Xgitalian or whatever it is) he has a pedders set-up and I know he loves it.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

Pedders kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pedders kit   Pedders kit I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 6:52 am

Once I decide, do I go to a Pedders dealer for install? Anyone on here do it? Adam? Matt? JT? I could probably save the old bushings and suspension parts, since there's only 5000 mi. on it.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Pedders kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pedders kit   Pedders kit I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 7:09 am

I know Adam can do the struts/shocks and springs. You would have to ask him about the bushings and other shit.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

Pedders kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pedders kit   Pedders kit I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 3:16 pm

Adam?..............if I ordered that kit can you do it? For money of course. Rather give it to you than some stranger that don't give a shit. I know you will do it the right way.
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

Pedders kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pedders kit   Pedders kit I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 3:21 pm

Of course I can man!!
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

Pedders kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pedders kit   Pedders kit I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 4:09 pm

were gonna have a hell of a suspension party!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Pedders kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pedders kit   Pedders kit I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 4:54 pm

bring your tents and sleeping bags!
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

Pedders kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pedders kit   Pedders kit I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 5:50 pm

jesse031081 wrote:
were gonna have a hell of a suspension party!

bring the basket....oops. I mean, cool Adam. Do you still need a tail light? Maybe we can work a deal, lol.
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

Pedders kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pedders kit   Pedders kit I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 7:28 pm

maybe I could score on a nice set of SRT8 suspension just like Shawn....
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

Pedders kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pedders kit   Pedders kit I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 10:37 pm

HemiMag24s wrote:
maybe I could score on a nice set of SRT8 suspension just like Shawn....

Yeah, after I do it I'll be selling the suspension parts that come off.
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

Pedders kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pedders kit   Pedders kit I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2010, 8:08 am

Oh yeah, I kinda forgot bout that tail light man, I gotta make some time to come out and check those out, busy busy busy. Maybe, in the next couple days, or next week or something
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

Pedders kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pedders kit   Pedders kit I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2010, 1:57 pm

Moparcharger06 wrote:
Oh yeah, I kinda forgot bout that tail light man, I gotta make some time to come out and check those out, busy busy busy. Maybe, in the next couple days, or next week or something

Well why not wait until I get the Pedders kit. I'll make an appt. and bring them then.
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

Pedders kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pedders kit   Pedders kit I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2010, 2:08 pm

Ok man, we can do the switch-a-roo on a weekend though, probably like a Sunday like the last shop day, then if anybody else wants to as well, they are more than welcome to come and do a "suspension day"
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

Pedders kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pedders kit   Pedders kit I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2010, 3:24 pm

HMMM I may have to get some stuff to slap on
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

Pedders kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pedders kit   Pedders kit I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2010, 5:52 pm

Damn Vic!!!! You're on a roll Lol But yeah man, no problemo thumbsup
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

Pedders kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pedders kit   Pedders kit I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2010, 6:32 pm

what dates are we looking at doing this on
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

Pedders kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pedders kit   Pedders kit I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2010, 7:16 pm

Moparcharger06 wrote:
Thats what happens when you don't drive it year round you get antsy and endup spending like a mad man lol..
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Pedders kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pedders kit   Pedders kit I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2010, 7:22 pm

Headtripp wrote:
Moparcharger06 wrote:
Thats what happens when you don't drive it year round you get antsy and endup spending like a mad man lol..
No thats called a disease, and from what I hear its pretty contagous and there is no known cure for it!!!
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

Pedders kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pedders kit   Pedders kit I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2010, 7:27 pm

Moparcharger06 wrote:
Ok man, we can do the switch-a-roo on a weekend though, probably like a Sunday like the last shop day, then if anybody else wants to as well, they are more than welcome to come and do a "suspension day"

just let me know a date bro and ill make sure i get my sways before then...
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Pedders kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pedders kit   Pedders kit I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2010, 7:41 pm

I hope there is more than just Adam who can do a suspension. If not it sounds like u guys will be there till Monday morning!! I can help out after watching and helping a little bit on my own car.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

Pedders kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pedders kit   Pedders kit I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2010, 8:02 pm

I really am not sure about this. If I get that big pedders kit, will I also be able to set it for 0 launch at the track? Like the drag pkg?
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Pedders kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pedders kit   Pedders kit I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2010, 8:22 pm

Call pedders and ask them. They are pretty kool to talk to and answer your ?'s
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

Pedders kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pedders kit   Pedders kit I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2010, 8:40 pm

I guess it will just depend on when everybody gets their stuff. We could do it all in one day though. If I am just hammering it all out, I could do it. It was pretty straight forward doing Shawn's. Now I know what to expect, and where to expect it.

We all got newer cars, and nothings all frozen and rusted with bolts breaking and stuff ya know?
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

Pedders kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pedders kit   Pedders kit I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2010, 9:49 pm

the dates up to you. we will all just have to get our stuff by the time your ready. your the one that's going way out of the way to help us all out. i feel comfortable doing some work after helping on brians.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pedders kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pedders kit   Pedders kit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pedders kit
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next