Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GLD season passes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

GLD season passes Empty
PostSubject: GLD season passes   GLD season passes I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2010, 10:36 pm

Spectator Season Pass:UNLIMITED spectator entry for the whole 2010 season! You may use this pass on ANY days you wish, from a weeknight to show support for your fun-racing buddies, to special events like the blood-pumping Nitrous Street Car Brawl! Pays for itself in just 16 non-event visits, or only TEN special event visits... which is just a fraction of our schedule.
Only $250

Fun Racing Season Pass:
With this pass, you get unlimited fun racing for the whole season! Works on any fun-racing day, which is most weeknights and some weekends. This does not work on special events... but with fun racing from three to six nights a week, this pass pays for itself in just 13 visits!
Just $450

You may order these passes online with Paypal or a major credit card, using our secure e-store! Currently, we are still designing our 2010 merchandise, but as it becomes available, you will be able to order hats, shirts, collectibles, and more online as well.

http://www.greatlakesdragaway.com/shop/
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

GLD season passes Empty
PostSubject: Re: GLD season passes   GLD season passes I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2010, 11:04 pm

I had no idea they did this. Good find Crystal!
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

GLD season passes Empty
PostSubject: Re: GLD season passes   GLD season passes I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2010, 8:24 am

well... if i lived up there id do it but when i go to GLD like 4 times a year ill just pay every time i go.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

GLD season passes Empty
PostSubject: Re: GLD season passes   GLD season passes I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2010, 11:50 am

Yeah that is my feeling too Jon. If I end up moving closer up to the track and my schedule changes where I can go more then I will be all on the season pass.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

GLD season passes Empty
PostSubject: Re: GLD season passes   GLD season passes I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2010, 10:36 pm

Well I think I'll be hanging at Byron alot this year. Or wherever Mr. Norms X Challenger is at. (You know, cuz they are contracting me to race it) er, I dream alot about doing that. Yeah that's it. Maybe they will run at GLD with something. That would be cool. I'll have to ask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GLD season passes Empty
PostSubject: Re: GLD season passes   GLD season passes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GLD season passes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: Around Chicagoland :: At the Track-
Jump to: