Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa

Go down 
+10
chargerchick
xegitalian19xx
Illinois Chaos
pstlgrp
AlterEgo
jesse031081
Headtripp
AR-15QUEEN
Shawn1112
eviltrycycle
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa   Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2010, 7:30 pm

See I knew you would fit in with us. Smile
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa   Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2010, 8:05 pm

Most state parks dont let you drink
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa   Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2010, 8:10 pm

Find a nice cozy outta the way motel with a bar and were all set
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa   Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2010, 8:24 pm

Once you leave Illinois and cross the river into Iowa it's all gravel interstate isn't it? There's lot's of wild pigs running around at the rest areas Hump This is Larry King king live. Pigs Butt, Iowa, hello.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa   Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2010, 8:27 pm

Illinois Chaos wrote:
Once you leave Illinois and cross the river into Iowa it's all gravel interstate isn't it? There's lot's of wild pigs running around at the rest areas Hump This is Larry King king live. Pigs Butt, Iowa, hello.
??????
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa   Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2010, 8:32 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
Illinois Chaos wrote:
??????

Just messing. This really does sound good. I think we should do this.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa   Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2010, 8:59 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:

The hell with that!
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa   Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2010, 9:01 pm

Sounds like fun! I wanna go Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa - Page 2 Icon_bounce I'll put in for the time off tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa   Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2010, 9:09 pm

Ooook I will check into a resort of something. Give me a week or two to get some info pulled together.

Guess I should make sure I can get this time off as well.
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa   Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2010, 9:13 pm

guess i'll be the douche and point out that its not debuque but Dubuque Smile
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa   Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2010, 9:18 pm

xegitalian19xx wrote:
guess i'll be the douche and point out that its not debuque but Dubuque Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa - Page 2 Icon_smile

Thanks teach! J/k ya know, maybe we think it's Dubuque but maybe there is really a town in Iowa spelled Debuque and when we take our road trip we end up somewhere else.................. huh? could happen...... uh-huh.

Ok, I really gotta stop studying now. Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa - Page 2 Icon_silent
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa   Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2010, 9:19 pm

Copy and paste owns me.
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa   Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2010, 9:26 pm

AlterEgo wrote:
xegitalian19xx wrote:
guess i'll be the douche and point out that its not debuque but Dubuque Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa - Page 2 Icon_smile

Thanks teach! J/k ya know, maybe we think it's Dubuque but maybe there is really a town in Iowa spelled Debuque and when we take our road trip we end up somewhere else.................. huh? could happen...... uh-huh.

Ok, I really gotta stop studying now. Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa - Page 2 Icon_silent

haaha this might be possible but since I sell into the state and local accounts in Iowa...I think not Smile
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa   Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2010, 9:27 pm

I know. I googled it! HAHAHAHAHAHA, what a dork, huh?! Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa - Page 2 Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa   Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2010, 9:28 pm

AlterEgo wrote:
I know. I googled it! HAHAHAHAHAHA, what a dork, huh?! Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa - Page 2 Icon_razz

crazy
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa   Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2010, 9:45 pm

^^^^^x2
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa   Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2010, 12:28 am

Shawn1112 wrote:

Never stopped us before. Very Happy drink
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa   Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2010, 6:42 am

chargerchick wrote:
Shawn1112 wrote:

I have heard they are pretty strict in the state parks regarding drinking. I really dont feel like going to jail in some hick town. Because thats what will happen if they try to take my Modelo
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa   Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2010, 7:01 am

Cock meat sandwich...

Last edited by irishrt5.7 on April 29th 2010, 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa   Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2010, 7:23 am

Not working!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa   Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2010, 7:48 am

I am thinking resorty type place, that way we can get into town early, clean the cars, then party and sleep it off at the show the next day.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa   Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2010, 8:37 am

fixed..
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa   Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2010, 8:46 am

irishrt5.7 wrote:
fixed..
lol
Back to top Go down
pstlgrp
CAMM Pro
pstlgrp

PostSubject: Re: Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa   Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2010, 11:18 am

Guess you can say I've never camped there, just drive by it many times a year. LOL Todd's parents live just North of that state park.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa   Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2010, 1:16 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
chargerchick wrote:
Shawn1112 wrote:

I have heard they are pretty strict in the state parks regarding drinking. I really dont feel like going to jail in some hick town. Because thats what will happen if they try to take my Modelo

Iowa DNR:

Alcohol Consumption
Beer (with an alcohol content 5% or less by weight) and wine (with an alcohol content 17% or less by weight) can be consumed in state parks and recreation areas. Drinking of these beverages is not permitted on roads or in parking areas.

Keg beer is not permitted in campgrounds or on beaches. Persons wishing to hold a “kegger” or keg party in any other portion of a state park are required to obtain a keg beer permit in advance. The permit requires a minimum deposit of $100 and a responsibility agreement signed by a designated agent. Contact the area park office for more details.

Hard liquor (such as whiskey, vodka, etc.), wine with an alcohol content of more than 17 percent by weight or other alcoholic liquors are not to be consumed in parks and recreation areas.

We can drink there, but it still sucks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa   Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mopars on the Mississippi - Dubuque, Iowa
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next