Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL

Go down 
+28
The Italian Mistress
Dartboy
inkedup
xegitalian19xx
JacksSRT8
jack
moparmarc
liljoejoe54
Axiom
jontoad
VIKES4093
Okie6.1
jesse031081
Hoodie
RT!st!C
ChargerSRT
06 mid blue se
sak9880
chargerchick
Illinois Chaos
HiPwr
Headtripp
Shawn1112
irishrt5.7
Moparcharger07
AlterEgo
Iguanaman
eviltrycycle
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL   Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2010, 7:22 pm

It was a fun day that started out crappy wih the rain but it was fun to go get some breakfast while we waited for it to clear up. I have decided that I will make it to any show even if it looks like rain. Because you know what it is still a fun time hanging out with all you guys. I wish more of you didn't back out Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL - Page 7 Icon_cry
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL   Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2010, 7:22 pm

Congrats to the winners!! I didnt make it to bed till about 4:30am this morning. I wound up going to the wgci show, it didnt start till 2pm. I met BigMel there, nice ride and a really kool person.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL   Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2010, 7:46 pm

Headtripp wrote:
It was a fun day that started out crappy wih the rain but it was fun to go get some breakfast while we waited for it to clear up. I have decided that I will make it to any show even if it looks like rain. Because you know what it is still a fun time hanging out with all you guys. I wish more of you didn't back out Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL - Page 7 Icon_cry

Same here, its just great to hang out with you all. I almost backed out but im glad I didnt.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL   Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2010, 7:53 pm

Congrats to all of the winners.
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL   Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2010, 9:03 pm

Yeah it was a great time!! Breakfast was good, and hey.... 9am long islands for me was a GREAT thing too!!! LOL I am glad we all stuck it out, even with the rain it was all good!! And the awards was KICK ASS too!!!!
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL   Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2010, 9:37 pm

nice job guys congrats Trophy .............
Back to top Go down
BigC716
CAMM Member
BigC716

PostSubject: Re: Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL   Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2010, 11:23 pm

It was cool to see some of your guys cars in person they were all REALLY nice!!! Oh and special thamks to Adam for the dip stick handle.
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

PostSubject: Re: Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL   Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 12:17 am

This the 2nd year I couldnt make it.... Mad had a wedding today and some family thing last year .... dammit Im making it next year!!!

congrats to the winners!!!
Back to top Go down
ChargerSRT
CAMM Pro
ChargerSRT

PostSubject: Re: Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL   Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 5:45 am

It was a great time. I'm glad we stuck it out through the rain. It was nice the rest of the day.

Congrat's to the winners.

Thanks to Joey and Adam.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL   Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 7:46 am

ChargerSRT wrote:
It was a great time. I'm glad we stuck it out through the rain. It was nice the rest of the day.

Congrat's to the winners.

Thanks to Joey and Adam.

Your car got wet John? OMG did it melt? lmao
Back to top Go down
djpatrick35
CAMM Rookie
djpatrick35

PostSubject: Re: Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL   Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 10:17 am

It was a good to see so many cars despite all the rain.

Oh, and by the way, my car was the B5 SRT Challenger.
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL   Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 10:21 am

djpatrick35 wrote:
It was a good to see so many cars despite all the rain.

Oh, and by the way, my car was the B5 SRT Challenger.
Man nice ride I had no idea that was you sorry I didn't get a chance to say hi. Who drew the smiley on your ESP module? Was that done at the factory by someone on the line lol
Back to top Go down
djpatrick35
CAMM Rookie
djpatrick35

PostSubject: Re: Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL   Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 9:00 am

HA! Well, that surprises most people. Oh, and I posted some pics of your ride up on the Z.
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL   Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 5:24 pm

congrats to all the winners!!! i wish i could have been there, but things just didnt go as i had planned them, like always hahah Congratulations again to all the winners!!! It's cool to see CMC taking the small (but growing it seems) C.A.M.M club under their wing like that...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL   Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mopars at the Park- Fox Lake, IL
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7