Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mopars in the Park

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

Mopars in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Mopars in the Park   Mopars in the Park I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2010, 10:46 pm

Vic, Adam, and I all got medals (which for some reason I don't have pictures of) and here are the other trophy's that Adam, Joey and I received as CAMM Club awards courtesy of CMC.

Mopars in the Park Adam10

Mopars in the Park Jackie10

Mopars in the Park Joey10
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

Mopars in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mopars in the Park   Mopars in the Park I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2010, 12:02 am

I dont remember what places they took but here is Vic, Jackie and Adam with thier Medals.....
Mopars in the Park DSC_0401
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Mopars in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mopars in the Park   Mopars in the Park I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2010, 12:03 am

Nice!
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

Mopars in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mopars in the Park   Mopars in the Park I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2010, 12:05 am

Thanks Joey! WTF was up with my hair?? Geesh!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mopars in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mopars in the Park   Mopars in the Park I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mopars in the Park
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Car Show :: Trophy Room-
Jump to: