Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cattless Mids..what can I expect??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackTNT
CAMM Member
BlackTNT

Cattless Mids..what can I expect?? Empty
PostSubject: Cattless Mids..what can I expect??   Cattless Mids..what can I expect?? I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2009, 9:31 am

If I swap out my mids for catless, what kind of gains can I expect?? I will be doing headers later, but I got a good deal on them. what do you think????
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: Cattless Mids..what can I expect??   Cattless Mids..what can I expect?? I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2009, 10:49 am

i have heard rumors of 10-15 hp...but i have never seen any actual data.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Cattless Mids..what can I expect??   Cattless Mids..what can I expect?? I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2009, 12:29 pm

ghost wrote:
i have heard rumors of 10-15 hp...but i have never seen any actual data.
I saw a post on this and it wasnt that much of a difference.
I want to say it was closer to 4-6 hp over high flo cats.
Also you wont pass the emmisions with out them.
Back to top Go down
BlackTNT
CAMM Member
BlackTNT

PostSubject: Re: Cattless Mids..what can I expect??   Cattless Mids..what can I expect?? I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2009, 1:13 pm

I was thinking about that..how often do we have to do emissions here..mine is a 2008 and i just renewed my sticker in june
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: Cattless Mids..what can I expect??   Cattless Mids..what can I expect?? I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2009, 1:34 pm

mine is an 06 and i have not had to go yet. i think i will have to go next year. that 10-15 was over the stock cats, not high flows. if you all ready have high flow cats i would just keep those. like shawn said, the gains are marginal over high flows and you should still pass emissions.
Back to top Go down
BlackTNT
CAMM Member
BlackTNT

PostSubject: Re: Cattless Mids..what can I expect??   Cattless Mids..what can I expect?? I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2009, 1:37 pm

Thanks for the input..i have stock cats right now and im paying 100 bucks for them...so i might just do it....
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: Cattless Mids..what can I expect??   Cattless Mids..what can I expect?? I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2009, 1:56 pm

you could always keep the stockers and change them out when you have to do your emissions.
BlackTNT wrote:
Thanks for the input..i have stock cats right now and im paying 100 bucks for them...so i might just do it....
Back to top Go down
BlackTNT
CAMM Member
BlackTNT

PostSubject: Re: Cattless Mids..what can I expect??   Cattless Mids..what can I expect?? I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2009, 1:59 pm

yeah i wont throw them away thats a good idea...thanks.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Cattless Mids..what can I expect??   Cattless Mids..what can I expect?? I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2009, 3:51 pm

ghost wrote:
you could always keep the stockers and change them out when you have to do your emissions.
BlackTNT wrote:
Thats what alot of people do that run cat-less.
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

PostSubject: Re: Cattless Mids..what can I expect??   Cattless Mids..what can I expect?? I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2009, 10:08 pm

Yeah.. Definitely keep the stockers.. I'm going with the SLP high-flows personally but catless is a better improvement over stock..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cattless Mids..what can I expect??   Cattless Mids..what can I expect?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cattless Mids..what can I expect??
Page 1 of 1