Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Diablo Sports Cash for Clunkers Program

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

Diablo Sports Cash for Clunkers Program Empty
PostSubject: Diablo Sports Cash for Clunkers Program   Diablo Sports Cash for Clunkers Program I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2009, 6:36 am

They will knock off 100 bucks 'til Dec. 31st. I have an old Super Chips tuner if anyone wants it to use for a trade in. I would be willing to give it away to anyone who wants it as a door prize at the CAMM Chili Cookoff. Maybe have the lucky recipient do something embarrasing in front of the club,lol.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Diablo Sports Cash for Clunkers Program   Diablo Sports Cash for Clunkers Program I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2009, 2:57 pm

Bumpity bump bump
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: Diablo Sports Cash for Clunkers Program   Diablo Sports Cash for Clunkers Program I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2009, 3:12 pm

What the hell is up with the recent Predator updates and fires that I'm reading about? I have a predator on my mod list but geez...that's the LAST thing I'd need. Been trying to avoid that possibility on my halos by being careful.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Diablo Sports Cash for Clunkers Program   Diablo Sports Cash for Clunkers Program I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2009, 3:28 pm

Iguanaman wrote:
What the hell is up with the recent Predator updates and fires that I'm reading about? I have a predator on my mod list but geez...that's the LAST thing I'd need. Been trying to avoid that possibility on my halos by being careful.

Haven't heard anything about that. ns? geez
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: Diablo Sports Cash for Clunkers Program   Diablo Sports Cash for Clunkers Program I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2009, 5:04 pm

Fire:
http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=191687

Shoulda been a fire?:
http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=178610
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Diablo Sports Cash for Clunkers Program   Diablo Sports Cash for Clunkers Program I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2009, 5:10 pm

Well, in the first link the dumbass tried to load a tune with the motor running. duh!

The second thread the guy had a dead battery.

Nothing wrong with predator.
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: Diablo Sports Cash for Clunkers Program   Diablo Sports Cash for Clunkers Program I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2009, 5:16 pm

I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Diablo Sports Cash for Clunkers Program   Diablo Sports Cash for Clunkers Program I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2009, 5:22 pm

Oh, yeah, ok. You have to be a little careful with it I see. That's why I wonder about loading a tune onto a tune. Someone on here does that. Forgot who. The guy with the Daytona truck, I think. Scares me! lol.
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: Diablo Sports Cash for Clunkers Program   Diablo Sports Cash for Clunkers Program I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2009, 5:51 pm

Illinois Chaos wrote:
Oh, yeah, ok. You have to be a little careful with it I see. That's why I wonder about loading a tune onto a tune. Someone on here does that. Forgot who. The guy with the Daytona truck, I think. Scares me! lol.

Yeah, I mean, my take on it is I don't consider myself Mech-a-nickel, and I (and others I'm guessing) get under the impression that all these mods found on the forums are just plug-n-play, no worries. I'm finding out how wrong that is on halos, and I suspect here too. Especially with the Predator...stuff like that, to paraphrase Ned Beatty:

"You are messing with the primal forces of [automotive] nature!"
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Diablo Sports Cash for Clunkers Program   Diablo Sports Cash for Clunkers Program I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2009, 6:27 pm

rofl
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

PostSubject: Re: Diablo Sports Cash for Clunkers Program   Diablo Sports Cash for Clunkers Program I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 12:11 pm

I just saw that last night.. That's a good deal.. Too bad I have never bought a tuner..
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Diablo Sports Cash for Clunkers Program   Diablo Sports Cash for Clunkers Program I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 6:15 pm

Hoodie wrote:
I just saw that last night.. That's a good deal.. Too bad I have never bought a tuner..

Just lemme know Hoodie and you can have my Super Chips to turn in. I wonder if the jet chip counts that would be another one someone could have to turn in.
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

PostSubject: Re: Diablo Sports Cash for Clunkers Program   Diablo Sports Cash for Clunkers Program I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 10:41 pm

Illinois Chaos wrote:
Hoodie wrote:

Just lemme know Hoodie and you can have my Super Chips to turn in. I wonder if the jet chip counts that would be another one someone could have to turn in.

I wish I had the $275 before the end of the year man.. I would so be all over this deal.. I really want the predator but doesn't look like it's in the cards this time around..

I mean, Jen @ Maryland Speed actually has them for only a few bucks more with the PC Interface included with no "cash for clunkers" regularly.. Maybe someone going for the trinity could get a better deal out of it..

Thanks for the offer though..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diablo Sports Cash for Clunkers Program   Diablo Sports Cash for Clunkers Program I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diablo Sports Cash for Clunkers Program
Page 1 of 1