Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scratched

Go down 
+12
Dman70
ChiTownHemi
eviltrycycle
Hoodie
AlterEgo
Shawn1112
Moparcharger07
Illinois Chaos
liljoejoe54
ghost
chargerchick
ttruckinon
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ttruckinon
CAMM Pro
ttruckinon

Scratched Empty
PostSubject: Scratched   Scratched I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2009, 4:33 pm

I stopped in at Wally World today and when I came out there was a nasty scratch on the drvers side rear quarter. It starts just behind the gas door in the grafix and continues up over the top of the fender. I'm just sick. Super Sad

I don't have my camera handy but I'll post some pics when I get home next week.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

Scratched Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scratched   Scratched I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2009, 4:38 pm

Oh damn! I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope it'll buff out ok.
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

Scratched Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scratched   Scratched I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2009, 4:40 pm

damn that sucks! sorry to hear that!
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

Scratched Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scratched   Scratched I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2009, 4:42 pm

I always hate hearing shit like this. Sorry bro.
Back to top Go down
ttruckinon
CAMM Pro
ttruckinon

Scratched Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scratched   Scratched I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2009, 4:43 pm

My deductible is $250 and the body shop says $300. That doesn't include the grafix since I doubt they will cover it as an after market add on. Guess I'll wait till after I move and see if I can find some place down there to do it.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

Scratched Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scratched   Scratched I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2009, 5:22 pm

That is a nightmare! Sorry for your luck.
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

Scratched Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scratched   Scratched I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2009, 5:32 pm

OUCH!!!!! Sorry to hear the Darrel
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Scratched Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scratched   Scratched I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2009, 5:34 pm

That sucks!!
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

Scratched Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scratched   Scratched I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2009, 6:25 pm

Bummer! I feel bad for you and Lady in Red, hopefully she'll look good as new soon.
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

Scratched Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scratched   Scratched I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2009, 9:59 pm

That sucks man.. I hate when people don't have a care in the world for another persons car..
Back to top Go down
ttruckinon
CAMM Pro
ttruckinon

Scratched Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scratched   Scratched I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2009, 8:42 am

ttruckinon wrote:
I stopped in at Wally World today and when I came out there was a nasty scratch on the drvers side rear quarter. It starts just behind the gas door in the grafix and continues up over the top of the fender. I'm just sick. Super Sad

I don't have my camera handy but I'll post some pics when I get home next week.

OK, here are the pics:

Scratched 001-1
Scratched 002-1
Scratched 006-1
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Scratched Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scratched   Scratched I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2009, 8:50 am

Wow as soon as I saw the pics my stomach just dropped.

Sorry Darrell. Sad
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

Scratched Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scratched   Scratched I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2009, 9:06 am

Ahhhh man, that SUCKS!! People are so inconsiderate!! Hope it all gets fixed RIGHT!!
Back to top Go down
ttruckinon
CAMM Pro
ttruckinon

Scratched Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scratched   Scratched I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2009, 9:20 am

Thanks all. It will get fixed right soon as I can. And to add to it, I just got home from my run and I stopped at my place in Ga to check it out. I guess they (renters) were not just deadbeats but slobs as well.

Before:
Scratched ProjectGa015
Scratched ProjectGa013
Scratched ProjectGa021

After:
Scratched 013
Scratched 012
Scratched 023

Here is the new homestead:
Scratched 50e6re2

Looks like I have a lot of painting to do as well as new carpet. What a bunch of white trash. They even left the garage filled with junk:
Scratched 008
Scratched 009
Scratched 010

I'm really starting to hate humanity Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

Scratched Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scratched   Scratched I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2009, 9:34 am

DAMM man, that house is huge!!! Looks GREAT!!!!
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

Scratched Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scratched   Scratched I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2009, 10:09 am

Absolutely sickening on both fronts! Looks like some FUCKTARD was jealous of your ride and keyed you good. SO sorry to see that. By the looks of your rental home, it appears that someone of roughly the same intelligence (0.1 on a scale of 0 to 10) was renting your property.

On the positive side, your car and your home there are otherwise gorgeous and after a little fixin' up, you'll stylin' once again.
Back to top Go down
Dman70
CAMM Pro
Dman70

Scratched Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scratched   Scratched I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2009, 10:17 am

How is it possible for someone to trash a carpet like that? Sorry about the scratch and the house. Is the picture your new house here or in GA?
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Scratched Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scratched   Scratched I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2009, 10:19 am

Those pictures are exactly why I do not want to rent out my place.
Back to top Go down
DA H.N.I.C.
CAMM Pro
DA H.N.I.C.

Scratched Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scratched   Scratched I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2009, 10:22 am

Man Darrel! Sorry to see even a scratch on "The Lady"! That's the hard part about parking ANYWHERE nowadays. Nobody seems to care about our cars sometimes.

As for the house, I'm not surprised how they left it. The renters that we had last year in our Arlington Texas house left the place like this! Took me about 4 days in Texas June heat to clean the house and we STILL had to completely replace the carpet and repaint the whole interior!
Scratched 82

At least we still have this view!
Scratched DSC01803
Back to top Go down
ttruckinon
CAMM Pro
ttruckinon

Scratched Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scratched   Scratched I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2009, 5:47 pm

Dman70 wrote:
How is it possible for someone to trash a carpet like that? Sorry about the scratch and the house. Is the picture your new house here or in GA?

It's the new place in Ga. We bought it 3 years ago at a great price. The first tenents we had were great. Payed on time and took good care of the place. We new we were going to replace the carpet before we moved in but I went down last Thanksgiving with my friend Dan and we painted the whole place. The walls are just as bad as the carpet so I have to repaint the place again. On the pluse side they didn't do any real damage. No holes in the walls and the appliences are all still there as is a car they abandoned in the yard.

These people give white trash a bad name. We will go after them in court for both 3 months rent as well as damages. If the low lifes ever get a job we will be there to garnish their minimum wage checks!

Deb and I are just about done getting our place here ready to rent and I hope to have better luck this time with them.

And thank you all for your concerns for my problems. Ya'll give me hope that there are still a lot of fine folks around!
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

Scratched Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scratched   Scratched I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2009, 6:04 pm

Shit, Darrell. That is intentional. They must have really laid into it to get through the graphics all the way into the paint.

Sucks that there are people walking around amongst us like that. Let's all hope that we don't run into any more of them. Or, at least catch the mother fuckers in the act.
Back to top Go down
ttruckinon
CAMM Pro
ttruckinon

Scratched Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scratched   Scratched I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2009, 6:21 pm

HiPwr wrote:
Shit, Darrell. That is intentional. They must have really laid into it to get through the graphics all the way into the paint.

Sucks that there are people walking around amongst us like that. Let's all hope that we don't run into any more of them. Or, at least catch the mother fuckers in the act.

Probably better that I didn't catch him/her in the act or Deb would still be trying to raise bail for me.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

Scratched Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scratched   Scratched I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2009, 6:44 pm

Oh this is heartbreaking! Right through your vinyl too. That sucks. I'm so sorry. Sad
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

Scratched Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scratched   Scratched I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 2:35 pm

That sucks about the scratches and the house is really bad.. I'm sure you'll get it all fixed up and looking good..

On another note, how much do you plan on renting your place out?
PM with any details..
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

Scratched Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scratched   Scratched I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 8:59 pm

That really SUCKS Darrell. Hope things turn around for ya.

I know they will in GA, you'll enjoy yourself, open roads & more warm weather for time with the Lady. Now to Dubbed the Lady in Red Dirt!

Lets get your windows Tinted before you leave!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scratched Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scratched   Scratched I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scratched
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Exterior-
Jump to: