Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scratched

Go down 
+12
Dman70
ChiTownHemi
eviltrycycle
Hoodie
AlterEgo
Shawn1112
Moparcharger07
Illinois Chaos
liljoejoe54
ghost
chargerchick
ttruckinon
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ttruckinon
CAMM Pro
ttruckinon

Scratched - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scratched   Scratched - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2009, 8:47 am

Hoodie wrote:
That sucks about the scratches and the house is really bad.. I'm sure you'll get it all fixed up and looking good..

On another note, how much do you plan on renting your place out?
PM with any details..

PM sent.
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

Scratched - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scratched   Scratched - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2009, 7:49 pm

ttruckinon wrote:
Dman70 wrote:
How is it possible for someone to trash a carpet like that? Sorry about the scratch and the house. Is the picture your new house here or in GA?

It's the new place in Ga. We bought it 3 years ago at a great price. The first tenents we had were great. Payed on time and took good care of the place. We new we were going to replace the carpet before we moved in but I went down last Thanksgiving with my friend Dan and we painted the whole place. The walls are just as bad as the carpet so I have to repaint the place again. On the pluse side they didn't do any real damage. No holes in the walls and the appliences are all still there as is a car they abandoned in the yard.

These people give white trash a bad name. We will go after them in court for both 3 months rent as well as damages. If the low lifes ever get a job we will be there to garnish their minimum wage checks!

Deb and I are just about done getting our place here ready to rent and I hope to have better luck this time with them.

And thank you all for your concerns for my problems. Ya'll give me hope that there are still a lot of fine folks around!

Darrell, I'm so sorry on both counts! The Lady is beautiful...I KNOW you'll get her right again.
As far as the place, that too is fixable. I just agree with what others have said...unbelievable that we have people out their that will do things like this.

Good luck with both the house and the Lady.

Maybe I missed it, but is this move permanent?
Back to top Go down
ttruckinon
CAMM Pro
ttruckinon

Scratched - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scratched   Scratched - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2009, 7:10 am

[/quote]Good luck with both the house and the Lady.

Maybe I missed it, but is this move permanent?[/quote]

Thanks and the move is permanent. We have been looking forward to it but this rushed way is not what we planned!

I do still have the same job and I will be up here every week. I'm hoping to get in for a show or two though I won't be in it I will get to see everyone.

And keep in mind ya'll now have a destination for a cruise! Fantastic roads down there and I'm looking forward to hosting some kind of M&G once I get settled in.
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

Scratched - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scratched   Scratched - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2009, 5:05 pm

ttruckinon wrote:

Thanks and the move is permanent. We have been looking forward to it but this rushed way is not what we planned!

I do still have the same job and I will be up here every week. I'm hoping to get in for a show or two though I won't be in it I will get to see everyone.

And keep in mind ya'll now have a destination for a cruise! Fantastic roads down there and I'm looking forward to hosting some kind of M&G once I get settled in.

Well for sure keep in touch. And get up here for shows...that would be great! And c'mon...bring the Lady up for one!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scratched - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scratched   Scratched - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scratched
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Exterior-
Jump to: