Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

liljoejoe54

Go down 
+25
eviltrycycle
jamesv82
Bulldog
TgTwist
The Black Stig
andyp411
Shawn1112
ghost
Srteight
Iguanaman
Illinois Chaos
jontoad
Hypnotiq
ChiTownHemi
Srt8Mopar
Headtripp
AlterEgo
firestartr420
HemiMag
TheDarkKnight
xegitalian19xx
irishrt5.7
chargerchick
AR-15QUEEN
liljoejoe54
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

liljoejoe54 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: liljoejoe54   liljoejoe54 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2013, 3:52 pm

Great job, Vic would be happy as shit. Ya supposedly that plasti dip is pretty durable. People have gone thru touch less washes with no issues.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

liljoejoe54 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: liljoejoe54   liljoejoe54 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2013, 6:56 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
Great job, Vic would be happy as shit. Ya supposedly that plasti dip is pretty durable. People have gone thru touch less washes with no issues.

Thanks, i think he would be too. I accidentally hit some of the plastidipped parts with the buffer and nothing happened to it, so yeah i think its gonna be durable. I also noticed that some of the pockets on the rims need to be hit again cuz i can sort of see the aluminum. I thought i covered it all but i guess not. I'm going to flush the cooling system next weekend so maybe ill put another coat on the rims then.
Back to top Go down

liljoejoe54
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Car Show :: Member Galleries-
Jump to: