Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I got my Bezel TODAY!!! WOOT!

Go down 
+5
Headtripp
chargerchick
liljoejoe54
HiPwr
AlterEgo
9 posters
AuthorMessage
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

I got my Bezel TODAY!!! WOOT! Empty
PostSubject: I got my Bezel TODAY!!! WOOT!   I got my Bezel TODAY!!! WOOT! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 5:13 pm

I got my bezel for my nav NOW I just need to get it installed and LIT UP!!!!! yeah baby yeah baby

bounce bounce When is mod night again??? I need one SOON! bounce bounce

Oh and I got MOPAR Skittles with it too as MOPARs way of Thanking me for the order! Kinda neat huh? yeah baby yeah baby yeah baby yeah baby yeah baby yeah baby

crazy
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: I got my Bezel TODAY!!! WOOT!   I got my Bezel TODAY!!! WOOT! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 5:21 pm

I'd like to see a picture of the Skittles. You're talking about that nasty fruit-like M&Ms?
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: I got my Bezel TODAY!!! WOOT!   I got my Bezel TODAY!!! WOOT! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 5:24 pm

Whaaaaaat!?!?!?!? Mopar skittles? If you cant wait until the next install day, I can take a ride up there one weekend and change the lights and install it for ya.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: I got my Bezel TODAY!!! WOOT!   I got my Bezel TODAY!!! WOOT! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 8:20 pm

Bezel? Nav? Lit up? Huh? Smile
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: I got my Bezel TODAY!!! WOOT!   I got my Bezel TODAY!!! WOOT! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 8:22 pm

Joey do I need to buy more LEDs or do you have enough from the last time?

let me know. They came pretty quick.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: I got my Bezel TODAY!!! WOOT!   I got my Bezel TODAY!!! WOOT! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 8:52 pm

AlterEgo wrote:
Joey do I need to buy more LEDs or do you have enough from the last time?

let me know. They came pretty quick.

I'm not sure but I think u have enough. Ill double check when I get home.
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: I got my Bezel TODAY!!! WOOT!   I got my Bezel TODAY!!! WOOT! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 9:07 pm

I could pretty much do the install after you change out the lights /i am still waiting on the antenna should be here soon
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: I got my Bezel TODAY!!! WOOT!   I got my Bezel TODAY!!! WOOT! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 11:13 pm

Go Jackie! Woot! WOOT!!Laughing

What are you going to get for Christmas?
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: I got my Bezel TODAY!!! WOOT!   I got my Bezel TODAY!!! WOOT! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2009, 6:15 pm

YEA!!!! MY Antenna came today!!!! I have everything I need to install my nav!! WOOT WOOT!!! bounce bounce bounce bootyshake
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: I got my Bezel TODAY!!! WOOT!   I got my Bezel TODAY!!! WOOT! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2009, 8:00 pm

And Vic didnt install this because......................
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: I got my Bezel TODAY!!! WOOT!   I got my Bezel TODAY!!! WOOT! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2009, 8:07 pm

I just got it today ..... This weekend!!!! WOOT!!!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: I got my Bezel TODAY!!! WOOT!   I got my Bezel TODAY!!! WOOT! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2009, 8:11 pm

kool
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: I got my Bezel TODAY!!! WOOT!   I got my Bezel TODAY!!! WOOT! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2009, 10:02 pm

She won't let me until the leds are changed out ... . Oh liljoe where are you ??? Want some dinner this weekend
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: I got my Bezel TODAY!!! WOOT!   I got my Bezel TODAY!!! WOOT! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2009, 11:27 pm

Glad you finally got it Jackie. I wish I had nav but there was no way I was gonna pay $1800 bucks for it!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: I got my Bezel TODAY!!! WOOT!   I got my Bezel TODAY!!! WOOT! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2009, 6:57 pm

Installed yet????
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: I got my Bezel TODAY!!! WOOT!   I got my Bezel TODAY!!! WOOT! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2009, 6:58 pm

She never got lost before and now that she has a nav unit not installed, she can't find her way to the end of her driveway.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: I got my Bezel TODAY!!! WOOT!   I got my Bezel TODAY!!! WOOT! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2009, 6:59 pm

HiPwr wrote:
She never got lost before and now that she has a nav unit not installed, she can't find her way to the end of her driveway.
lol
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: I got my Bezel TODAY!!! WOOT!   I got my Bezel TODAY!!! WOOT! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2009, 7:03 pm

wow cant wait to see this installed
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: I got my Bezel TODAY!!! WOOT!   I got my Bezel TODAY!!! WOOT! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2009, 7:05 pm

HemiMag24s wrote:
wow cant wait to see this installed

Me neither! Those orange lights are gonna look really sweet on the Nav. I just gotta get my ass up there and install them, lol.

Jackie, are you and Vic free on Saturday? I can take a ride up there in the afternoon before i head out to my buddies block party.
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: I got my Bezel TODAY!!! WOOT!   I got my Bezel TODAY!!! WOOT! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2009, 7:09 pm

OMG!!!....cough cough...SO Joey ummm....I see a bright future ahead of me filled with nice lights....No really would it be much to ask to give me a hand on my NAV and the rest of the stuff???
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: I got my Bezel TODAY!!! WOOT!   I got my Bezel TODAY!!! WOOT! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2009, 7:13 pm

HemiMag24s wrote:
OMG!!!....cough cough...SO Joey ummm....I see a bright future ahead of me filled with nice lights....No really would it be much to ask to give me a hand on my NAV and the rest of the stuff???

Not at all bro, ill be happy to give you a hand. You got an REC Nav?
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: I got my Bezel TODAY!!! WOOT!   I got my Bezel TODAY!!! WOOT! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2009, 8:44 pm

YUP I sure do....At the same time I would learn something new lol....Whats all needed for this??
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: I got my Bezel TODAY!!! WOOT!   I got my Bezel TODAY!!! WOOT! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2009, 9:51 pm

HemiMag24s wrote:
YUP I sure do....At the same time I would learn something new lol....Whats all needed for this??

Are we just changing your LEDs in your Nav? If so, then you need 12 surface mount LEDs in the color of your choice and then 6 resistors that match the LEDs. I think they are 540ohm but i gotta double check. PM me with what you wanna do so we dont hijack the thread anymore, lol.
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

PostSubject: Re: I got my Bezel TODAY!!! WOOT!   I got my Bezel TODAY!!! WOOT! I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 6:33 pm

Hey joe.. Are you able to do them in the MyGIG navi? I plan on getting that upgrade before too long and would like to change that and all my interior lights to blue..

Sorry to jack the thread Vic and Jackie..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got my Bezel TODAY!!! WOOT!   I got my Bezel TODAY!!! WOOT! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I got my Bezel TODAY!!! WOOT!
Page 1 of 1