Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nav Bezel

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
IIDMOII
CAMM Member

Nav Bezel Empty
PostSubject: Nav Bezel   Nav Bezel I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2010, 6:36 pm

Got a great deal on a mygig, but do not feel like paying 150+ for a nav bezel. Has anyone, personally, cut their bezel to fit one of these on a 06 Charger. I read the write up on the other forums, but wondering if anyone can chime in and give me a rundown of what to expect.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Nav Bezel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nav Bezel   Nav Bezel I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2010, 6:46 pm

I dont think anyone has done that on here yet. I have also read some write ups, and it doesnt look that hard to do. Good luck
Back to top Go down
IIDMOII
CAMM Member

Nav Bezel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nav Bezel   Nav Bezel I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2010, 6:56 pm

hopefully I do not mess anything up and regret not buying a new bezel. Ill take my time in getting this thing off the ground.
Back to top Go down
ojilla
CAMM Member
ojilla

Nav Bezel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nav Bezel   Nav Bezel I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 1:26 am

I felt the same way so I got mine cut for my pioneer and the shop that did the cut didn't do a great job. So eventually I'm going to just fork over the money and get a nav bezel. Good luck with it though...I'm sure you'll do a better job since it's yours.
Back to top Go down
IIDMOII
CAMM Member

Nav Bezel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nav Bezel   Nav Bezel I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 6:28 pm

Hopefully! I will post pics once I get started on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nav Bezel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nav Bezel   Nav Bezel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nav Bezel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Interior-
Jump to: