Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Billet Tech under hood kit Phase 1

Go down 
+7
irishrt5.7
Shawn1112
AlterEgo
Mad Hatter
HiPwr
chargerchick
liljoejoe54
11 posters
AuthorMessage
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

Billet Tech under hood kit Phase 1 Empty
PostSubject: Billet Tech under hood kit Phase 1   Billet Tech under hood kit Phase 1 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2009, 9:26 pm

Thanks to the flex pay thing that BT had, I was finally able to afford the underhood kit and the strut covers from them. I only had to put 1/3 payment down and they are going to charge the rest over the next 2 months. I just got most of my under hood kit in the mail the other day so I decided to install what they sent rather than wait for the rest. I still have the oil dipstick and the strut covers on back order and they should ship out next week.

Before:
Billet Tech under hood kit Phase 1 DSC_0799
Billet Tech under hood kit Phase 1 DSC_0800

After:
Billet Tech under hood kit Phase 1 DSC_0811
Billet Tech under hood kit Phase 1 DSC_0814

I cant wait for the rest of the stuff to come in!
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Billet Tech under hood kit Phase 1   Billet Tech under hood kit Phase 1 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2009, 9:27 pm

Oh nice!!! I like the red and black theme you have going! Smile
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Billet Tech under hood kit Phase 1   Billet Tech under hood kit Phase 1 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2009, 9:29 pm

Looks great. Chief Wiggum looks happy too!
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Billet Tech under hood kit Phase 1   Billet Tech under hood kit Phase 1 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2009, 9:29 pm

chargerchick wrote:
Oh nice!!! I like the red and black theme you have going! Smile

Thanks! I just gotta do something about my half covers. The only reason I painted them the color they are now is because that was the only spray paint I had in the garage at the time and I couldnt wait to paint them, lol. Im gonna eventually paint them brilliant black and see if I can get a pinstriper to paint the charger script with R/T and HEMI 5.7 on them in red so they will finally match everything else.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Billet Tech under hood kit Phase 1   Billet Tech under hood kit Phase 1 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2009, 9:30 pm

HiPwr wrote:

Lol Chief Wiggum is a happy camper. I stole him from a 7-11. He was on the side of the donut cabinet thing.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Billet Tech under hood kit Phase 1   Billet Tech under hood kit Phase 1 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2009, 9:35 pm

HiPwr wrote:

I was so busy looking at the engine bay, I didn't even notice him in the background! LOL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Billet Tech under hood kit Phase 1   Billet Tech under hood kit Phase 1 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2009, 9:42 pm

Keep an eye on your fittings on the catch can:

http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113007

I think you and I are both okay because our hoses are going straight in and so there is no sideways stress on the fittings. One victim has a picture posted and it has a hose bent close to the fitting.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Billet Tech under hood kit Phase 1   Billet Tech under hood kit Phase 1 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2009, 9:46 pm

HiPwr wrote:
Keep an eye on your fittings on the catch can:

http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113007

I think you and I are both okay because our hoses are going straight in and so there is no sideways stress on the fittings. One victim has a picture posted and it has a hose bent close to the fitting.

Thanks for the heads up. I got the brass 90's so they shouldnt crack but ill keep an eye on them.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Billet Tech under hood kit Phase 1   Billet Tech under hood kit Phase 1 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2009, 11:59 pm

Nice Joe. The Half covers look good as they are.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Billet Tech under hood kit Phase 1   Billet Tech under hood kit Phase 1 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2009, 12:02 am

Looking good Joey! I have to agree with madHatter....I like the half covers how they are too .....but I get it. It's a theme right? Red n black

Looks good thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Billet Tech under hood kit Phase 1   Billet Tech under hood kit Phase 1 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2009, 3:00 am

Looking good Joey!
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Billet Tech under hood kit Phase 1   Billet Tech under hood kit Phase 1 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2009, 1:50 pm

Nice...
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Billet Tech under hood kit Phase 1   Billet Tech under hood kit Phase 1 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2009, 9:57 pm

Thanks everyone!
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Billet Tech under hood kit Phase 1   Billet Tech under hood kit Phase 1 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 9:29 am

Looks good man!!!
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

PostSubject: Re: Billet Tech under hood kit Phase 1   Billet Tech under hood kit Phase 1 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 12:32 pm

Looks so damn good you inspired me to order up a kit for myself!
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Billet Tech under hood kit Phase 1   Billet Tech under hood kit Phase 1 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 10:38 pm

Looks great man two of my favorite colors can't go wrong there thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Dalegit1
CAMM Pro
Dalegit1

PostSubject: Re: Billet Tech under hood kit Phase 1   Billet Tech under hood kit Phase 1 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 1:35 am

Nice, I really like the look!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Billet Tech under hood kit Phase 1   Billet Tech under hood kit Phase 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Billet Tech under hood kit Phase 1
Page 1 of 1