Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CAMM Decals

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

CAMM Decals Empty
PostSubject: CAMM Decals   CAMM Decals I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2017, 8:39 pm

Decals are done FINALLY!!!

There are 49 (guess where number 50 is) of the regular stick on decals. These are $4 a peice.

There are 10 static cling decals. This number was based off those that said they were interested. I have those people's names from the poll we did. If you were one of those people and you specifically said you were interested in clings please message me letting me know you are interested. You have until Sunday (3/19) to message me to claim one. After the 19th they are fair game. Once they are all spoken for I will remove the cling option from this post. The clings are $8 a piece.

Both the cling and the static and the same design, same size they are a little over 4"x4" but not 4.5"x4.5"

If you want a stick on you do not have to tell me that you want one, just come up to me at an event with your $4 (or more if you need more than 1) and you can get one.

Since they are bigger an won't fit in a regular envelope I would rather not mail them. If you are not going to make it to any event this spring or summer but you do want one please send me a message so we can work something out.

Once the cost of the decals is covered anything extra will go towards the anniversary picnic.

CAMM Decals 17264651_10154465845634537_4139271575558985802_n
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

CAMM Decals Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM Decals   CAMM Decals I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2017, 8:40 pm

Shawn I have you down for 2 clings, please let me know if that is no longer the case.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

CAMM Decals Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM Decals   CAMM Decals I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2017, 8:40 pm

lol

CAMM Decals 17353185_10154465730409537_76138192834389509_n
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

CAMM Decals Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM Decals   CAMM Decals I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2017, 8:53 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
Shawn I have you down for 2 clings, please let me know if that is no longer the case.
2 clings and 5 stickers please
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

CAMM Decals Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM Decals   CAMM Decals I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2017, 8:54 pm

Way cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

CAMM Decals Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM Decals   CAMM Decals I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2017, 9:26 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
eviltrycycle wrote:
2 clings and 5 stickers please

Noted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CAMM Decals Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM Decals   CAMM Decals I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAMM Decals
Page 1 of 1