Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CAMM Decals/Stickers

Go down 
+10
jamesv82
funkpolice
kermit
bogieboy
ChicagoSRT8
eviltrycycle
jesse031081
firestartr420
Shawn1112
Yuro
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

CAMM Decals/Stickers Empty
PostSubject: CAMM Decals/Stickers   CAMM Decals/Stickers I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 10:41 pm

Where did you put your stickers on? Front windshield, rear windshield? Didnt put them on? Didnt even order them? How do we tell you are from CAMM besides the yelling and waving of the arms like a lunatic as you go by? Let me know so I can put one of these stickers or two in a good spot! Maybe you used it to cover a bumper scrape! Who knows? We will once you tell us!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Decals/Stickers   CAMM Decals/Stickers I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 6:20 am

Lots of us have them either on side rear windows, or back window
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Decals/Stickers   CAMM Decals/Stickers I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 8:59 am

ive got mine on the bottom center of the rear windshield. Other's will also put stickers on their fuse box covers or something under the hood as well.
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Decals/Stickers   CAMM Decals/Stickers I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 10:05 am

I want ppl to see! I was thinking middle top of both front and back, M on the middle, and the old decals on corners but dont wanna spend too much money on em unless they add hp/tq like the k&n stickers on ricers lol
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Decals/Stickers   CAMM Decals/Stickers I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 4:33 pm

everyone knows CAMM stickers are a guaranteed 20+ hp to the wheels!! it is known
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Decals/Stickers   CAMM Decals/Stickers I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 5:11 pm

I put mine on my work van
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Decals/Stickers   CAMM Decals/Stickers I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 5:28 pm

firestartr420 wrote:
everyone knows CAMM stickers are a guaranteed 20+ hp to the wheels!! it is known

Stop lying. Its only if you PAINT the decal on you get the extra HP.
Back to top Go down
ChicagoSRT8
CAMM Member
ChicagoSRT8

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Decals/Stickers   CAMM Decals/Stickers I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2013, 1:42 am

I have mine over my rear SRT8 badge in the trunk lower right corner.
I actually put a lot of thought into it. This is what most people see anyway. Ahahahaha.
Side windows are cool too but I roll mine down every chance I get.
And rear window can be hard to see. Pics when I get a chance.
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Decals/Stickers   CAMM Decals/Stickers I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2013, 2:07 pm

i have the bottom half of the old stickers (just the words) on the ext cab windows 9the rest of the stickers were peeling...LOL) and the M ones on the back window...
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Decals/Stickers   CAMM Decals/Stickers I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2013, 6:46 pm

Wish we could do a huge ol sticker semi see thru for the rear windshield, I'd rep a red one
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Decals/Stickers   CAMM Decals/Stickers I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2013, 7:44 pm

im sure something like that can be arranged...
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Decals/Stickers   CAMM Decals/Stickers I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2013, 8:14 pm

If it can sign me up for it, id like to rep CAMM all the way to New Orleans and back!
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Decals/Stickers   CAMM Decals/Stickers I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2013, 8:15 pm

TorRed! Maybe a stickon cuz idk all the states laws but if a cop pulls me over i can pull it off and stick it next state over?
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Decals/Stickers   CAMM Decals/Stickers I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2013, 8:58 pm

I can give you the name of our graphics shop and you can ask them how much it would be. I'll stick wth the small, non vision blocking CAMM stickers.
Back to top Go down
kermit
CAMM Pro
kermit

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Decals/Stickers   CAMM Decals/Stickers I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2013, 9:12 pm

Yuro wrote:
Wish we could do a huge ol sticker semi see thru for the rear windshield, I'd rep a red one

Maybe instead you could get two of them and put one on each headlight?
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Decals/Stickers   CAMM Decals/Stickers I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2013, 9:18 pm

Heyyyyy thats a thought psyho kermit! But i have 12000K lights, they are a little blue... Hmmm
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Decals/Stickers   CAMM Decals/Stickers I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 12:23 am

i still think a giant logo painted on the hood would be pretty awesome... you should do that, you'll never have to worry about getting trouble, and you'll still rep CAMM in a huge way......
Back to top Go down
ChicagoSRT8
CAMM Member
ChicagoSRT8

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Decals/Stickers   CAMM Decals/Stickers I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 1:03 am

Dare I say it? Take it to one of those places were they wrap the whole car in advertising ads...but just make it one big ol' CAMM STICKER. LOL
we're having way to much fun with this. Yuro, please don't do the whole back window
Like some of those pick up trucks have them. On a Charger I'd think it would look tacky.
Less is More.
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Decals/Stickers   CAMM Decals/Stickers I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 3:37 am

Lol actually it looks cool, look at WTFO09R/T's ride
Back to top Go down
funkpolice
CAMM All-Star
funkpolice

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Decals/Stickers   CAMM Decals/Stickers I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 5:46 am

neck tattoo.

bill
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Decals/Stickers   CAMM Decals/Stickers I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 6:13 am

chest and back tat
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Decals/Stickers   CAMM Decals/Stickers I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 9:25 pm

Just order a bunch of stickers, and slap one on the forehead everytime you get in the car, just make sure to look at everybody when you drive
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Decals/Stickers   CAMM Decals/Stickers I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 12:05 am

Moparcharger07 wrote:
Just order a bunch of stickers, and slap one on the forehead everytime you get in the car, just make sure to look at everybody when you drive
Haha! This!
Anyways, allow me to revive this thread, I wanna know what the R/T badges look like, it says color options, but pic stays the same so idk how big the large or small one are and I want to see color options.
If i order atthe same time i dont have to pay much shipping right? Is there shipping? I know the cards say free shipping.i want 2 or 3 red Mopar Camm stickers and wondering about the R/T stickers. Dunno about the cards.
Wantto order once if i have to pay chipping lol let me know!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Decals/Stickers   CAMM Decals/Stickers I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 6:35 am

The R/T badges look like the R/T emblem on your car. The smaller ones normally work with the type of badges you have. Its usually easier to catch me at a show and check the two sizes to see what you need. The colors on the store won't change but if you want to see a particular one just ask and I will post it here for you.

No shipping on stickers its figured into the cost.
The cards are free but its $5 to get them shipped to you.

I always have stickers and cards with me at whatever shows or cruises I say I am going to so that is another way to get them.
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Decals/Stickers   CAMM Decals/Stickers I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 11:20 am

What are the big ones for?
I would like to see both in Red plz.
Ill see if i can attend a cruise or talk to the gf about going to this weekends show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Decals/Stickers   CAMM Decals/Stickers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAMM Decals/Stickers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next