Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

3rd Annual Superdawg Cruise In

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

3rd Annual Superdawg Cruise In Empty
PostSubject: 3rd Annual Superdawg Cruise In   3rd Annual Superdawg Cruise In I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2017, 10:31 am

Sunday, October 8 at 12 PM - 4 PM

Superdawg Wheeling
333 S Milwaukee Ave, Wheeling, Illinois 60090

Will be raising money to donate in May at Cinco DeMopar in support of the American Cancer Society.

Flyer will be created and you will need to present that when you order so we get credit for your purchase.

Raffles, one award up for grabs, 50/50.

Last edited by eviltrycycle on September 25th 2017, 8:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Superdawg Cruise In   3rd Annual Superdawg Cruise In I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2017, 8:34 am

Any members that run a business if you would like to donate something to be raffled off at our Superdawg event in October please send me a private message. Donating will get your business exposure on the flyer and a mention the day of by the DJ. Can also make a donation to get a mention as well.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Superdawg Cruise In   3rd Annual Superdawg Cruise In I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2017, 1:30 pm

Whoopercheezie for me
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Superdawg Cruise In   3rd Annual Superdawg Cruise In I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2017, 6:34 am

Anyone have any objections if we change the focus of the fundraising from the club to the American Cancer Society?
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Superdawg Cruise In   3rd Annual Superdawg Cruise In I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2017, 4:09 pm

No problem here
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Superdawg Cruise In   3rd Annual Superdawg Cruise In I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2017, 9:28 pm

Items up for raffle, bring cash to buy lots of raffle tickets!

- $25 gift certificate to Rock Auto
- $25 gift certificate to Rock Auto
- a 4 race package at K1 Speed, also comes with the year racing license
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Superdawg Cruise In   3rd Annual Superdawg Cruise In I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2017, 12:07 am

Shawn1112 wrote:
No problem here

+1
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Superdawg Cruise In   3rd Annual Superdawg Cruise In I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2017, 3:16 pm

Going to have one trophy up for grabs. If you want to be in the "trophy class" then bring $5 with you. Those that wish to vote will then get to pick one car that is their favorite. The car with the most votes will be taking home a trophy. Bad pic, it will be in my hands by midweek and I can take a real picture then.

3rd Annual Superdawg Cruise In 22141002_1518352354877172_35111223749594771_n
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Superdawg Cruise In   3rd Annual Superdawg Cruise In I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2017, 3:18 pm

How do I vote for a car that is in the "trophy class?"  You come see me, hand me $1 and I hand you a ballot and a pen (unless someone took all of them) and you vote for the one car you like with that ballot.

Yes you can vote for you own car.
Yes you can buy more than one ballot.
Voting will be open for 1 hour only.  

We are raising money for cancer research here. Wink
And most importantly the day is suppose to be all about having fun.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Superdawg Cruise In   3rd Annual Superdawg Cruise In I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2017, 5:49 pm

Flyer to be used. I will have 50 copies with me on Sunday.

3rd Annual Superdawg Cruise In 22089239_1520934054619002_7703619734782105626_n
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Superdawg Cruise In   3rd Annual Superdawg Cruise In I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2017, 4:56 pm

How many confirmed on Fakebook?
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Superdawg Cruise In   3rd Annual Superdawg Cruise In I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2017, 6:24 am

40 something
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Superdawg Cruise In   3rd Annual Superdawg Cruise In I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2017, 3:20 pm

Closer to 60 now.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Superdawg Cruise In   3rd Annual Superdawg Cruise In I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2017, 3:24 pm

God damn!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Superdawg Cruise In   3rd Annual Superdawg Cruise In I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2017, 9:32 am

Who you telling. I am nervous about parking but excited as long as people at least use the flyers we should be in great shape.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Superdawg Cruise In   3rd Annual Superdawg Cruise In I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2017, 9:33 am

Two more raffle prizes. Jose's wife made these for us to raffle off. I think they are freaking awesome!

3rd Annual Superdawg Cruise In 22221917_1525417107504030_2648933187501945522_n

3rd Annual Superdawg Cruise In 22281621_1525417134170694_6743705448914768504_n
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Superdawg Cruise In   3rd Annual Superdawg Cruise In I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2017, 9:34 am

Last min post before the event today!

Please everyone drive safe coming to the event and leaving. I think every year someone leaves a little faster than they should and they have gotten pulled over. I would not arrive much before the start time of noon.

Once you get to the lot please just park in the first spot you get to. There are over 60 spots at this location but of course they will have regular customers coming in and out throughout the event so just park where you can. There are spots in the back that I hardly ever have seen cars in so keep that in mind. We will put some cones out to save spots. If you take a spot with a cone please move it to another empty spot after you have parked. Please do not lose my cones. Smile

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT park where there is not a marked spot. Every year someone parks right at the head of the drive thru and blocks traffic, we will ask you to move if this happens again this year.

Please do not speed in the lot, no burnouts, no loud music, etc. This is a place of business that is allowing us to raise money at their establishment so would like to treat the employees and the other customers with respect.

If you are going to order food please make sure your order has one of our flyers with it or we will not get any money back. The flyer is attached, you are welcome to print it before you come. If you forget to print or can't I have 50 copies with me but once they are gone they are gone.

If you want to be in the "judged" part of this it is a $5 donation to enter your car. If you would like to vote for a car when its time for voting its a $1 donation for a ballot. This is 100% people's choice voting. Cash only.

We are going to have 3-4 items up for raffle, tickets are $1 a piece. Cash only.

Will have some ladies going around with 50/50 tickets as well. Cash only.

All raffles and 50/50 will be drawn at 3:30 and the award will be given out at the time as well. The event official time end time is 4 pm but you are welcome to hang out as late as you want.

If you want to help out the two charities bring cash (sensing a theme here?)! Superdawg takes cash or credit.

Any questions please feel free to ask. I will check the event until about 10 am tomorrow then I will be running around like a crazy person so I do not know if I will have time to check it .
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Superdawg Cruise In   3rd Annual Superdawg Cruise In I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2017, 6:01 pm

I am absolutely humbled by today's turnout. You all are seriously the best people I know. Today was a blast, the weather was great and the cars that came out were top notch. I want each and every one of you that made it out to know how much I appreciate you spending your time and your hard earned money for the two charities. Just saying thank you is not enough. This year was extra personal for me since I had a cancer scare earlier in 2017.

Just know without all of you none of this would have happened. I wish I could tag all of you in this but I know I would miss someone because we RAN OUT OF PARKING SPOTS!!!

I did get home and count the money and the total made me laugh, one because of the significance of the number and two because of the total. Never EVER in my wildest dreams did I think we were anywhere near this number.

Because of every single person that came out and bought a raffle ticket, 50/50 ticket, entered their car, bought a ballot, or just handed me money because these two causes has touched their lives we were able to raise $707 dollars! This amount will go up once Superdawg tells me our cut from all the sales this week, will post that once I know.

EVERY. SINGLE. PENNY will go to our donation that we make to Cinco DeMopar at the show in May.

I am sitting here with tears in my eyes because I do not know what I did to deserve such a great group of people in my life. And all of this because of the type of car we drive. I hope everyone had fun, if you have suggestions on the day please feel free to send me a message, and most importantly I hope everyone made it home safely. I will be gathering pictures that I see posted and put them in the album probably tomorrow, I will post that link once I am done.

Thank you all again.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Superdawg Cruise In   3rd Annual Superdawg Cruise In I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2017, 7:52 pm

Photos added.

2017 Photo Album
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Superdawg Cruise In   3rd Annual Superdawg Cruise In I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2017, 2:58 pm

Where the hell was Ausie and his wifey?
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Superdawg Cruise In   3rd Annual Superdawg Cruise In I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2017, 7:32 pm

Sara had to work. Mandatory overtime.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Superdawg Cruise In   3rd Annual Superdawg Cruise In I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3rd Annual Superdawg Cruise In
Page 1 of 1