Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE

Go down 
+28
funkpolice
moparnoob
Yuro
canuhemi
moparmarc
MsScarlett
BackNBlack
BrightSilverHEMI
kermit
jianni44
RT!st!C
chaynick
jlg1963
Shawn1112
WICKEDSRT8
eviltrycycle
KevinDSClark
firestartr420
liljoejoe54
iluvhemi
jontoad
jesse031081
Tom C
Razor
AlterEgo
VIKES4093
jamesv82
Moparcharger07
32 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE Empty
PostSubject: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2013, 6:08 pm

Ok everybody time to start planning the Lake Geneva cruise agian this year. The last 2 years have been SO much fun and TOTALLY wanna do this one again with some more cars!!! I want last year to look like a bust!! Like last year the destination will be Lake Geneva. As for the starting point, I am open to suggestions, if the same starting point as last year in Spring Grove at the old Intermatic Building was good, then we can do that, really big parking lot with easy access in and out, if anybody has any suggestions too, feel free to colaborate on the idea. Once in Lake Geneva, we'll park and walk around through all the little stores, go to the lake, maybe some ice cream at that corner joint again.... TOTALLY a fun time last year hanging in town. After Lake Geneva, we will then cruise a little more north to Silver Lake, WI with some CRAZY back roads, and the HUGE ass hill, those who went the last 2 years remember I am sure lol Like I said I am TOTALLY open to suggestions, I mean, if ya'll wanna drive further we can even cruise through some small towns and rattle them lol

It will be June 9th. That date is a Sunday....
Ok so I'm thinking 9:30-10:00???.... not too early not too late.

What ya'll thinking?? Hope we can get some more cars, turn some heads, have some fun, and meet some friendly faces!!!!

This year though, we will be without 1 very important CAMM member Vic "Headtripp", as well as our "host" for the cook-out, my grandma. So I want to cruise in memorial for them and keep them close and in our thoughts as we are cruising.

Here's the first cruise link
http://www.chicagolandareamodernmopars.com/t5170p120-lake-geneva-cruise?highlight=geneva

Here's last year's pics
http://www.chicagolandareamodernmopars.com/t6699-lake-geneva-cruise-2012-pictures?highlight=geneva

Sunday June 9th!!!!

Attending

Moparcharger07
eviltrycycle - cake
Tom C and Mary - salad
WICKEDSRT8 - chips and water
firestartr420 - fruit and veggie tray
KevinDSClark - cheesecake
jontoad - deviled eggs
liljoejoe54 - pretzels and plates
jianni44 - coleslaw and booze for dessert  Smile
paul.elkins.12 - cookies
VIKES4093 - potato salad
jesse031081 - crab pasta salad
jamesv82 - salsa and guac and chips and Modelo
AlterEgo (& Nick)
Shawn- Homemade spinach dip

Last edited by Moparcharger07 on April 21st 2013, 9:26 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2013, 6:25 pm

Man that's cool, count me in and +1

either day is good for me
Back to top Go down
VIKES4093
CAMM Pro
VIKES4093

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2013, 7:03 pm

sounds good
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2013, 7:21 pm

Thanks Adam. I'm in for June 2. June 9th Nick and I are headed to U of I to register him for classes.
Back to top Go down
Razor
CAMM Pro
Razor

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2013, 7:52 pm

I'm in and my vote is for June 2nd
Back to top Go down
Tom C
CAMM Pro
Tom C

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2013, 8:18 pm

I'm good either date
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2013, 10:16 pm

Since jacks can't make it the 9th, I say lets do it the 2nd. You know I'm in and if you need anything let me know. I know of a couple roads that are close to the old route if you wanna change it up some.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2013, 10:37 pm

should be fine for the 2nd as far as i know. just make sure that isn't the running of the bulls again.
Back to top Go down
iluvhemi
CAMM Member
iluvhemi

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2013, 11:22 pm

Count me in!
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2013, 9:52 am

Count me in! Hopefully I can rent a motorcycle for that weekend.
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2013, 9:53 am

yup...
Back to top Go down
KevinDSClark
CAMM Pro
KevinDSClark

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2013, 12:40 pm

You know I will be there! Just put it on the google calendar so the wife doesn't have an excuse Smile
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2013, 7:55 pm

Ok so I'm apologizing now to everyone.

I actually cant go on the 2nd because I forgot that I got Cubs tickets for June 1st and I'm spending the weekend downtown.

I talked to Nick and we will be able to go on June 9th because we don't have to be down to U of I anytime specific on the 9th, the registration is actually on the 10th.

Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2013, 7:59 pm

9th works for me. I'll still be in town.
Back to top Go down
Razor
CAMM Pro
Razor

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2013, 8:02 pm

9th works for me too, I said the 2nd because I wanted Jackie there.
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2013, 8:15 pm

Ok so Im in for the 9th too, Ill bring my Explorer
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2013, 12:20 am

jesse031081 wrote:

WHAT!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2013, 6:13 pm

No Explorers Jesse........ GOTTA bring the Viper man.

I mean if you're scared to drive it, I will GLADLY drive it and you can drive my SRT....

SO... the 9th then everybody??
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2013, 6:24 pm

jesse031081 wrote:

fuck.... that.... stop being a pussy and bring that damn viper out!!! :-)
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2013, 6:31 pm

I was just messing around, Ill have the Viper out and Ill see if i can get a few others to join us
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2013, 6:33 pm

thats better!!!
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2013, 9:06 pm

Awesome!!!

So the 9th it is then!!!

We'll do the same as last year if everybody is cool with that?? We'll cruise to Lake Geneva, hang out, then take a cruise to Silver Lake to my mom's house (like last year), and then cook-out and eat some grub

If everybody can bring something small (chips, cookies, small shit) We'll have roast beef once we arrive to my mom's place, she will meet us at the meet-up spot to pic up anything we don't want flopping around our trunks or needs to be chilled, and have it ready when we arrive there.

Those who are new to the cruise, the house is totally a chill spot, and a dead-end street, so traffic isnt an issue, it's a totally small town area, so it's all good and relaxing. Across from the lake and stuff.

Last edited by Moparcharger07 on April 22nd 2013, 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tom C
CAMM Pro
Tom C

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2013, 11:45 am

Sounds like fun.
Back to top Go down
WICKEDSRT8
CAMM Member
WICKEDSRT8

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2013, 4:27 pm

That sounds like fun. I need a meeting time and location. I live in Elgin and could meet anyone if they wanted. to cruise to the meeting spot. I have been in hibernation for the past five months, I need a good cruise.
Back to top Go down
KevinDSClark
CAMM Pro
KevinDSClark

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2013, 4:58 pm

I live in Elgin as well but will already be up by lake Geneva that day cause the wife and I are going to zac brown band the night before, so I will have to meet everyone up there or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next