Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Modular Powerhouse Open House and Dyno Day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Modular Powerhouse Open House and Dyno Day Empty
PostSubject: Modular Powerhouse Open House and Dyno Day   Modular Powerhouse Open House and Dyno Day I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2016, 8:24 pm

https://www.facebook.com/events/911826792270338

Saturday, May 21 at 10 AM - 4 PM

Modular Powerhouse Inc
601 W Jefferson St, Rockford, Illinois 61103

We will be hosting a Dyno day on May 21st from 10am till 4pm. 3 dyno pulls for $50. Lunch will be provided. $1 over our cost on all orders placed through Summit that day. Will be raffling off a $350.00 Gift Voucher through Summit only 20 Tickets will be sold.

Last edited by eviltrycycle on May 23rd 2016, 11:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Modular Powerhouse Open House and Dyno Day   Modular Powerhouse Open House and Dyno Day I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2016, 8:29 pm

Should be in if we don't have anything else going on
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Modular Powerhouse Open House and Dyno Day   Modular Powerhouse Open House and Dyno Day I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2016, 8:41 pm

Was a good time last year.  Debating if I am going to re-dyno my car. Kinda want to see how much the 93 tune added, or took away.

Might try to meet up before or something, will see closer to time.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Modular Powerhouse Open House and Dyno Day   Modular Powerhouse Open House and Dyno Day I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2016, 8:43 pm

My cars and Jeep with just bolt one always ran best times on the 91 CAI tune with 93 in it.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Modular Powerhouse Open House and Dyno Day   Modular Powerhouse Open House and Dyno Day I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2016, 8:45 pm

Yeah I have heard that. I didn't get to push it much with the crap tires on it and it was cold the day I did it but the little bit I did push I can tell it was responding well. Once the new tires are on I will take it out to really see how it does. For sure had MUCH better throttle response. Or maybe it was because I have been driving the Liberty since Nov.....
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Modular Powerhouse Open House and Dyno Day   Modular Powerhouse Open House and Dyno Day I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2016, 7:19 am

Planning on getting there around 1030 then going to leave around noon to head to the Challenger meet in Downers Grove.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Modular Powerhouse Open House and Dyno Day   Modular Powerhouse Open House and Dyno Day I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2016, 8:33 am

Your crazy, lol. Gonna drive all the way to Rockford and only stay about 90 minutes? This is a toss up, I want to detail my car and also want to go to this. This weekend is my only free weekend for the next month.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Modular Powerhouse Open House and Dyno Day   Modular Powerhouse Open House and Dyno Day I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2016, 10:34 am

Not like I have anything else going on and I want to see Tim and Tom.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Modular Powerhouse Open House and Dyno Day   Modular Powerhouse Open House and Dyno Day I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2016, 4:08 pm

Figured u would stay in Rockford longer
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Modular Powerhouse Open House and Dyno Day   Modular Powerhouse Open House and Dyno Day I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2016, 4:16 pm

I might you never know with me, but I would like to go to Corey's event too. Just excited I don't have to really clean my car for either event.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Modular Powerhouse Open House and Dyno Day   Modular Powerhouse Open House and Dyno Day I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2016, 7:01 am

Bump for today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Modular Powerhouse Open House and Dyno Day   Modular Powerhouse Open House and Dyno Day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Modular Powerhouse Open House and Dyno Day
Page 1 of 1