Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!



 
PortalHomeCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Picked up my new daily

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
avatar

Location : Hater Proof
Points : 31254
Posts : 12732
Reputation : 1590

PostSubject: Picked up my new daily   June 17th 2015, 8:46 pm

Well here is my new daily, been going back and forth with a private seller for about a week. IMO I got a steal considering what he has done to it, I pretty much got it for what the dealer sells the Jeep for un-modded. 2015 Wrangler Unlimited Sport with 3100 miles. Long story short, the guy bought it in Dec did a few mods, unexpectedly had to downsize his house and pretty much didnt have room for the Wrangler, he also has a 15 Mustang and a Lexus SUV.

Here is what was done and the lift is done by Mopar so warranty on suspension stayed intact
Rugged Country 2.5" lift, tinted windows, Blacked OUT Black ops look, blacked out Pilot exhaust pipe, bluetooth, hitch, running boards, body upgrades, power package, integrated remote starter, cd/mp3 Sound bar, NEW-35 inch Duratracs with 5 Rockstar rims and original takeoffs, remote start, window tint, hitch, r boards, misc accessories These arent my pics, they are from the for sale ad, I will take better pics when I have time.





_________________
"Dont Talk About It, Be About It"
"Get In Where U Fit In"

Back to top Go down
HiPwr
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Location : Earth
Points : 18698
Posts : 3492
Reputation : 1463

PostSubject: Re: Picked up my new daily   June 17th 2015, 8:48 pm

A Jeep! Lame bumpers. I know you'll replace them.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
avatar

Location : Hater Proof
Points : 31254
Posts : 12732
Reputation : 1590

PostSubject: Re: Picked up my new daily   June 17th 2015, 8:58 pm

HiPwr wrote:
A Jeep!  Lame bumpers.  I know you'll replace them.
On my list bro, I actually kept about $3k from selling my SRT so I can do a little bit to this one to make it mine. Front bumper is one of the first things I'm replacing just have to find one I like. Might also do some bushwacker fender flares or have the stock flares painted. Also want to either throw an aftermarket head unit or a rec nav, 1 sub, and small amp because stock stereo sounds fucking horrible.

_________________
"Dont Talk About It, Be About It"
"Get In Where U Fit In"

Back to top Go down
BigSSmoke
CAMM Member
avatar

Location : Chicago
Points : 3031
Posts : 93
Reputation : 14

PostSubject: Re: Picked up my new daily   June 17th 2015, 9:09 pm

Nice Jeep
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Location : Earth
Points : 18698
Posts : 3492
Reputation : 1463

PostSubject: Re: Picked up my new daily   June 17th 2015, 9:18 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
HiPwr wrote:
A Jeep!  Lame bumpers.  I know you'll replace them.
On my list bro, I actually kept about $3k from selling my SRT so I can do a little bit to this one to make it mine. Front bumper is one of the first things I'm replacing just have to find one I like. Might also do some bushwacker fender flares or have the stock flares painted. Also want to either throw an aftermarket head unit or a rec nav, 1 sub, and small amp because stock stereo sounds fucking horrible.

I replaced my stereo a couple of months ago. Night and day.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
avatar

Location : Oak Lawn, IL
Points : 18920
Posts : 4385
Reputation : 449

PostSubject: Re: Picked up my new daily   June 17th 2015, 9:20 pm

A JEEP! I LOVED my Jeep. It is kinda a gas guzzler though. But oh well, I like it thumbsup

_________________
Girl 'Goin Bad'
2006 Charger Daytona R/T Go•Man•Go  #3918/4000
2009 Challenger R/T
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
avatar

Location : Hater Proof
Points : 31254
Posts : 12732
Reputation : 1590

PostSubject: Re: Picked up my new daily   June 17th 2015, 9:22 pm

HiPwr wrote:
Shawn1112 wrote:
HiPwr wrote:
A Jeep!  Lame bumpers.  I know you'll replace them.
On my list bro, I actually kept about $3k from selling my SRT so I can do a little bit to this one to make it mine. Front bumper is one of the first things I'm replacing just have to find one I like. Might also do some bushwacker fender flares or have the stock flares painted. Also want to either throw an aftermarket head unit or a rec nav, 1 sub, and small amp because stock stereo sounds fucking horrible.

I replaced my stereo a couple of months ago.  Night and day.
What head unit did you go with, and did you keep all the speakers stock? Even with a new head unit, I still think it will be lacking a bit. I dont have the factory sub

_________________
"Dont Talk About It, Be About It"
"Get In Where U Fit In"

Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
avatar

Location : Hater Proof
Points : 31254
Posts : 12732
Reputation : 1590

PostSubject: Re: Picked up my new daily   June 17th 2015, 9:22 pm

AlterEgo wrote:
A JEEP! I LOVED my Jeep. It is kinda a gas guzzler though. But oh well, I like it thumbsup
Own a Jeep srt then tell me about a gas guzzler, lol
Thanks

_________________
"Dont Talk About It, Be About It"
"Get In Where U Fit In"

Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
avatar

Location : Hater Proof
Points : 31254
Posts : 12732
Reputation : 1590

PostSubject: Re: Picked up my new daily   June 17th 2015, 9:23 pm

BigSSmoke wrote:
Nice Jeep
Gracias

_________________
"Dont Talk About It, Be About It"
"Get In Where U Fit In"

Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Location : Mundelein, IL
Points : 2868
Posts : 781
Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: Picked up my new daily   June 17th 2015, 9:55 pm

It looks like it will be a fun vehicle. Congrats Smile

_________________
Krystn

"Walking isn't a lost art - one must, by some means, get to the garage." ~ Evan Esar
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Location : Earth
Points : 18698
Posts : 3492
Reputation : 1463

PostSubject: Re: Picked up my new daily   June 18th 2015, 5:36 am

Shawn1112 wrote:
HiPwr wrote:
Shawn1112 wrote:
HiPwr wrote:
A Jeep!  Lame bumpers.  I know you'll replace them.
On my list bro, I actually kept about $3k from selling my SRT so I can do a little bit to this one to make it mine. Front bumper is one of the first things I'm replacing just have to find one I like. Might also do some bushwacker fender flares or have the stock flares painted. Also want to either throw an aftermarket head unit or a rec nav, 1 sub, and small amp because stock stereo sounds fucking horrible.

I replaced my stereo a couple of months ago.  Night and day.
What head unit did you go with, and did you keep all the speakers stock? Even with a new head unit, I still think it will be lacking a bit. I dont have the factory sub

It's a Pioneer and JBL speakers.  Nav, and Bluetooth and all the bells and whistles.  Seamlessly integrates with my iPod which was important to me.  No sub-woofer; I don't really have room for such a thing.  Unlike the stock stereo where I could turn up the volume all the way when using the iPod and still not make out the song if the windows are open, I can only go about half way on this unit and it's quite loud.

Tempted to replace the one in the Charger.


Last edited by HiPwr on June 18th 2015, 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
funkpolice
CAMM All-Star
avatar

Location : orland park
Points : 3674
Posts : 1097
Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Re: Picked up my new daily   June 18th 2015, 6:14 am

awesome. are those tires really loud?
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
avatar

Location : Hater Proof
Points : 31254
Posts : 12732
Reputation : 1590

PostSubject: Re: Picked up my new daily   June 18th 2015, 10:26 am

funkpolice wrote:
awesome.  are those tires really loud?
No, these are not an aggressive off road tire, so it's not what your thinking.

_________________
"Dont Talk About It, Be About It"
"Get In Where U Fit In"

Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
avatar

Location : Almost Wisconsin
Points : 42975
Posts : 12890
Reputation : 1098

PostSubject: Re: Picked up my new daily   June 18th 2015, 12:59 pm

Very nice looking Jeep! Congrats.

_________________
Crystal
2014 Dodge Durango SXT - stock for now
2007 Dodge Charger R/T - has some stuff done to it
You Tube Channel https://www.youtube.com/c/ChicagolandAreaModernMopars


Speed never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
avatar

Location : Naperville, IL
Points : 10469
Posts : 4905
Reputation : 1220

PostSubject: Re: Picked up my new daily   June 18th 2015, 4:04 pm

well. that's not a bad replacement at all.

i mean it's no racing jeep, but you can run shit over with a smile on your face. Very Happy

_________________

2015 Blue Streak Ram R/T w/rambox - Daily driver status
2006 Charger /SRT//8/ - Autocross spec
SRT MAX Plus cam, Dominator stall torque converter, AMG blue top shift solenoids, Wavetrack LSD, richmond 3.55 gears, Tein Superstreet coilovers, stack 'chubby'' sway bars, ect...
Autocross videos - (((((SRT8 Charger autocross lap.)))))  -  (((((Edited movie.)))))  -  (((((Helmet cam lap.)))))


Last edited by jontoad on June 18th 2015, 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
avatar

Location : Hater Proof
Points : 31254
Posts : 12732
Reputation : 1590

PostSubject: Re: Picked up my new daily   June 18th 2015, 4:34 pm

jontoad wrote:
well. that's not a bad replacement at all.

i mean it's no racing jeep, but it you can run shit over with a smile on your face. Very Happy
LOL, aint that the truth!

_________________
"Dont Talk About It, Be About It"
"Get In Where U Fit In"

Back to top Go down
HiPwr
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Location : Earth
Points : 18698
Posts : 3492
Reputation : 1463

PostSubject: Re: Picked up my new daily   June 18th 2015, 5:01 pm

I'd say about 80% of the Jeeps on the road will wave. And most of those 20% just weren't paying attention at the time.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
avatar

Location : Hater Proof
Points : 31254
Posts : 12732
Reputation : 1590

PostSubject: Re: Picked up my new daily   June 18th 2015, 6:06 pm

HiPwr wrote:
I'd say about 80% of the Jeeps on the road will wave.  And most of those 20% just weren't paying attention at the time.
Lol, I always thought that was a joke. Saw 5 jeeps yesterday and every single one waved

_________________
"Dont Talk About It, Be About It"
"Get In Where U Fit In"

Back to top Go down
jamesv82
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Location : Northwest Indiana
Points : 4269
Posts : 1922
Reputation : 148

PostSubject: Re: Picked up my new daily   June 18th 2015, 9:16 pm

Shit, nice ride man can't wait to see what you do to it.

_________________
Revenge Solves Everything
Back to top Go down
morepower4me
CAMM Rookie
avatar

Location : Elgin
Points : 1676
Posts : 16
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Picked up my new daily   June 19th 2015, 9:24 am

Badass!!

I'm throwing this in my challenger - its basically an Android Tablet that is shoved into the form factor of the FCA radio's. It also runs all android apps including Torque...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171740911462?item=171740911462&viewitem=&sspagename=ADME:X:BOCOR:MOTORS:1123&vxp=mtr

I can't give you any 1st hand reviews of it yet, but the few folks I talked to that had it seemed to like it.

Back to top Go down
Dre
CAMM Member
avatar

Location : Bensenville
Points : 1622
Posts : 224
Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: Picked up my new daily   June 19th 2015, 9:54 am

Nice Jeep! Now you can drive through the floods we have been getting.

Are those angry eye stickers on the headlights?
Back to top Go down
kermit
CAMM Pro
avatar

Location : Naperville
Points : 2029
Posts : 288
Reputation : 35

PostSubject: Re: Picked up my new daily   June 19th 2015, 10:25 am

Looks too nice to use as a daily driver.
Back to top Go down
VAGABON
CAMM Member
avatar

Location : chicago
Points : 1327
Posts : 62
Reputation : 16

PostSubject: Re: Picked up my new daily   June 19th 2015, 10:55 am

need a big bash bumper up front and back with winch, huge LED light racks all around, browning machine gun.... sorry getting carried away, maybe just a CAMM sticker. Rock On
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
avatar

Location : Hater Proof
Points : 31254
Posts : 12732
Reputation : 1590

PostSubject: Re: Picked up my new daily   June 19th 2015, 3:24 pm

Dre wrote:
Nice Jeep! Now you can drive through the floods we have been getting.

Are those angry eye stickers on the headlights?
Done in plasti dip. Not sure if I'm leaving it on, the wifey likes it. Still has to grow on me

_________________
"Dont Talk About It, Be About It"
"Get In Where U Fit In"

Back to top Go down
Tom C
CAMM Pro
avatar

Location : Hanover Park
Points : 2682
Posts : 522
Reputation : 49

PostSubject: Re: Picked up my new daily   June 19th 2015, 6:52 pm

Looks great!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Picked up my new daily   

Back to top Go down
 
Picked up my new daily
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: CAMM General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: