Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Picked up something for free

Go down 
+3
Illinois Chaos
AlterEgo
moaugust88
7 posters
AuthorMessage
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

Picked up something for free Empty
PostSubject: Picked up something for free   Picked up something for free I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2010, 10:02 pm

So I was browsing on LX Forums, and in the For Sale area was a Daytona R/T exhaust complete from the cats back. Catch was it was free. I just had to pick it up and bam it's mine. So I though to myself, awesome cause well it's a cheap upgrade. For regular RTs anyways. So cool happenings for the day.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Picked up something for free   Picked up something for free I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2010, 10:08 pm

Sweet! GOOD FOR YOU! woo hoo!!!! Picked up something for free Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

PostSubject: Re: Picked up something for free   Picked up something for free I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2010, 10:19 pm

This is a stright bolt on right?
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Picked up something for free   Picked up something for free I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2010, 11:27 pm

Wouldn't you be putting on another exhaust system that is exactly like the one your taking off?
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

PostSubject: Re: Picked up something for free   Picked up something for free I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2010, 12:12 am

Daytona and R/T w/ R&T are different than the plain R/T. Better flowing from what I heard. Explains the hp bump between the R/T and Daytona and R/T w/ R&T. 340 vs. 350. They also have the SRT intake as well. Something I'm looking for. It does look the same I will admit but it is different, even the tips are at the then are different.
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

PostSubject: Re: Picked up something for free   Picked up something for free I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2010, 12:16 am

Also great starting point as I can have a freer flowing suitcase and delete the resonators. for sound later. But I think I'll keep it on just for some drivability and I'm not much of a sound or sport person. Thanks for the thoughts guys.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Picked up something for free   Picked up something for free I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2010, 12:31 am

Free is always good! And yeah, it's supposed to give you that extra 10 that Daytonas have. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

PostSubject: Re: Picked up something for free   Picked up something for free I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2010, 12:40 am

Well I think I have a good combo without spending too much money. I'm not going wild but I'll probably look down the road and get a Blastin Bobs resonated kit and keep the Daytona suitcase. But need some more green first. Razz
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Picked up something for free   Picked up something for free I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2010, 6:43 am

I always thought it was the same exhaust.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Picked up something for free   Picked up something for free I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2010, 6:53 am

no the exhaust is different then the stock rt exhaust...if i remember right the rt exhaust is 2.25 and the daytona is 2.50 maybe vic can chime in seeing jackie has a daytona...and the sutcase is more free flowing as well...
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

PostSubject: Re: Picked up something for free   Picked up something for free I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2010, 7:25 am

Food for thought... http://www.lxforums.com/board/showpost.php?p=1505306&postcount=1
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Picked up something for free   Picked up something for free I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2010, 8:34 am

thanks mo that sums it up...
Back to top Go down
cjresto
CAMM Member
cjresto

PostSubject: Re: Picked up something for free   Picked up something for free I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2010, 9:19 am

I have one of these free to a good home as well. Just taking up space, just come over and pick it up. Send me a PM if interested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picked up something for free   Picked up something for free I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Picked up something for free
Page 1 of 1