Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

quick little 0-60mph pull in Single Turbo Jeep SRT8

Go down 
+2
Yuro
SYCK SS
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SYCK SS
CAMM Rookie
SYCK SS

quick little 0-60mph pull in Single Turbo Jeep SRT8 Empty
PostSubject: quick little 0-60mph pull in Single Turbo Jeep SRT8   quick little 0-60mph pull in Single Turbo Jeep SRT8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 9:51 am

So we finally had some decent weather since we got the car back. and with some fresh new tires on her, i was able to get a few 0-60mph pulls in last night. Couldnt find any save roads to try a full 1/4 mile. So that will be waiting for track season. But i am very impressed with what she did only at 8psi of boost.

Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: quick little 0-60mph pull in Single Turbo Jeep SRT8   quick little 0-60mph pull in Single Turbo Jeep SRT8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 10:07 am

Hahaha yea boi!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: quick little 0-60mph pull in Single Turbo Jeep SRT8   quick little 0-60mph pull in Single Turbo Jeep SRT8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 12:08 pm

Very nice Jeremy.
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: quick little 0-60mph pull in Single Turbo Jeep SRT8   quick little 0-60mph pull in Single Turbo Jeep SRT8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 2:54 pm

Dam that's cool, congrats
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: quick little 0-60mph pull in Single Turbo Jeep SRT8   quick little 0-60mph pull in Single Turbo Jeep SRT8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 7:56 pm

Jeremy and I did a 40mph roll race 2 weeks ago.
When his turbo spooled up he shot past me like a rocket
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: quick little 0-60mph pull in Single Turbo Jeep SRT8   quick little 0-60mph pull in Single Turbo Jeep SRT8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2014, 1:22 am

Flying Brick
Back to top Go down
SYCK SS
CAMM Rookie
SYCK SS

PostSubject: Re: quick little 0-60mph pull in Single Turbo Jeep SRT8   quick little 0-60mph pull in Single Turbo Jeep SRT8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2014, 8:55 pm

its now being dubbed the bella freight train... I am working on changing that name lol
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: quick little 0-60mph pull in Single Turbo Jeep SRT8   quick little 0-60mph pull in Single Turbo Jeep SRT8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2014, 6:15 am

SYCK SS wrote:
its now being dubbed the bella freight train... I am working on changing that name lol
lol
Back to top Go down
funkpolice
CAMM All-Star
funkpolice

PostSubject: Re: quick little 0-60mph pull in Single Turbo Jeep SRT8   quick little 0-60mph pull in Single Turbo Jeep SRT8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2014, 7:53 am

Are you the guy I met at GLD that was putting together an off the shelf turbo kit? If so, is this it?

bill
Back to top Go down
SYCK SS
CAMM Rookie
SYCK SS

PostSubject: Re: quick little 0-60mph pull in Single Turbo Jeep SRT8   quick little 0-60mph pull in Single Turbo Jeep SRT8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2014, 8:02 am

Yup, that is me. And yes, this is the finished product. Orders start today for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: quick little 0-60mph pull in Single Turbo Jeep SRT8   quick little 0-60mph pull in Single Turbo Jeep SRT8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

quick little 0-60mph pull in Single Turbo Jeep SRT8
Page 1 of 1