Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stupid N02 Relay

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

Stupid N02 Relay Empty
PostSubject: Stupid N02 Relay   Stupid N02 Relay I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2013, 5:45 pm

So I kept saying I really don't feel anything when I spray. It was crazy off of the first hit, then nothing. Been to the track 3 times since then and it turns out that my relay went bad after the very first time. I was shooting blanks, lol. Fixed
Back to top Go down
funkpolice
CAMM All-Star
funkpolice

Stupid N02 Relay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid N02 Relay   Stupid N02 Relay I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2013, 6:17 pm

yep, that'll do it. are you going to be at Byon next weekend?

bill
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

Stupid N02 Relay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid N02 Relay   Stupid N02 Relay I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2013, 7:39 pm

Yes, I'm picking the car up on Friday. Byron has the new track managers (Brian Folk)8th Annual Folk Race Cars Money Race. Racing at 11:00 and t&t. Big Bucks Bracket Bash event going on Sat and Sun and so no TnT. Union Grove has a Broadway Bob tribute weekend with Fun Racing. I'll see if I can make it to Byron on Fri. and depending on how that goes maybe Union Grove on Sat or Sun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stupid N02 Relay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid N02 Relay   Stupid N02 Relay I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stupid N02 Relay
Page 1 of 1