Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i feel left out

Go down 
+14
BlackTNT
Shawn1112
HiPwr
chargerchick
Admin
ghost
Headtripp
kaotik29
xegitalian19xx
liljoejoe54
Moparcharger07
eviltrycycle
AlterEgo
jesse031081
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

i feel left out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i feel left out   i feel left out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2009, 3:18 am

jesse031081 wrote:
can i get my name in torred if i donate. its the fastest color!!!
BTW, the answer is yes. Smile

http://www.chicagolandareamodernmopars.com/general-discussion-f3/camm-supporting-members-t722.htm
Back to top Go down
ttruckinon
CAMM Pro
ttruckinon

PostSubject: Re: i feel left out   i feel left out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2009, 5:12 am

liljojo54 wrote:
You are ALL WRONG. Brilliant Black is the fastest color.

Black COULD be the fastest color if yall didn't have to spend more time cleaning them than driving them!

No, it's ToRred.
Back to top Go down
himfast07
CAMM Member
himfast07

PostSubject: Re: i feel left out   i feel left out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2009, 8:43 pm

Black is the fastest. It is BRILLIANT. And you can see by How fast it gets dusty. You CANNOT beat a BLACK MAGNUM on a cold chicago day! Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i feel left out   i feel left out - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i feel left out
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2