Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

question about decals

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jgraun
CAMM Member
jgraun

question about decals Empty
PostSubject: question about decals   question about decals I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2012, 10:45 pm

Just been lookin and decals thinking about putting something on the car, but noticed a lot of different prices for the same style of decal. So when you pay more are you getting better product or are people just being wierd with prices? Also if you hav dabears e ordered decals where did you get them from? dabears
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: question about decals   question about decals I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2012, 10:50 pm

there is a big difference in quality of vinyls. that being said who knows if the seller is actually selling the better vinyl at that price till you get it. get lower quality vinyl and the stripes won't last you more than a year.

i buy all my stuff from revolution motorsports.

i actually have a set of stripes here to put on when it gets warm out. same fender stripes i already have, just new. I had my previous set on the car 3 years or so now. they would still be perfect but i have hit them with a buffer by accident once or twice with a foam pad. you probably wouldn't notice the imperfections in them but they bother me so i'm putting new ones on.

i get a charcoal color from revolution motorsports that i really like. it even has shiny flake in it that goes with the factory flake well.

if you like anything on their website let me know and i can find a 20% off coupon code that is advertised for them on another forum.
Back to top Go down
jgraun
CAMM Member
jgraun

PostSubject: Re: question about decals   question about decals I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2012, 9:17 am

awsome thank you thats a great help, I Sent them an email because the one I want have to be customized just a little bit so I am hoping to hear back from him soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: question about decals   question about decals I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

question about decals
Page 1 of 1