Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE

Go down 
+28
funkpolice
moparnoob
Yuro
canuhemi
moparmarc
MsScarlett
BackNBlack
BrightSilverHEMI
kermit
jianni44
RT!st!C
chaynick
jlg1963
Shawn1112
WICKEDSRT8
eviltrycycle
KevinDSClark
firestartr420
liljoejoe54
iluvhemi
jontoad
jesse031081
Tom C
Razor
AlterEgo
VIKES4093
jamesv82
Moparcharger07
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
BackNBlack
Founding Member
Founding Member
BackNBlack

3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 8:51 pm

Yuro wrote:
Did someone say Special brownies?

LMAO.... so are you showing up now?
Back to top Go down
Tom C
CAMM Pro
Tom C

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 8:54 pm

Washed and detailed mine today. What the hell. If it gets wet so be it. I bought it to drive and wax
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 9:03 pm

Rain or shine... We are there! Lil, rain don't scare me!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 9:07 pm

Dartboy wrote:
Only the Cubs scare you!!!!!!! bring a broom have some sweeping for you to do
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 9:17 pm

Wasnt a sweep,bitch...2nd game called on rain...not rescheduled yet Razz
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 9:21 pm

Dartboy wrote:
Wasnt a sweep,bitch...2nd game called on rain...not rescheduled yet Razz
Typical SUX fan, excuses, what about losing the last 10 out of 11 which included 8 in a row???
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 9:21 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 9:23 pm

Lets take it here

http://www.chicagolandareamodernmopars.com/t7497-chicago-baseball-2013
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 9:50 pm

I've looked on weather.com watching an animation of the weather in the doppler up till 2:30am (as far as it goes for now) and as it's going its kinda disapating in a "swoop" so HOPEFULLY thats what happens and we have a decent day. Either way it'll be a good time, but nice n drier weather would be GREAT!! Still praying though.

And Shawn, I have some Modelo with you'r name on them EVEN THOUGH it's against you'r religion on Sundays LOL drink For that radio man
Back to top Go down
BackNBlack
Founding Member
Founding Member
BackNBlack

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 10:01 pm

Dartboy wrote:

Just hail will scare ya!
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 10:03 pm

RT!st!C wrote:
Im in!

I have you're trophy man, dont worry I'll announce it the same way the guy was announcing names at the show and totally botch you're name if you want me to LOL
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 10:06 pm

Dunno if u guyz knew this, there is a chatbox at the bottom of the forum main page
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 10:15 pm

We have a chat box???????

jocolor
Back to top Go down
BrightSilverHEMI
CAMM Rookie

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 10:33 pm

Damn, I really want to go but my cousin is staying at my house tonight and will have to come with us. I never met any of you, and now if I go, you will all have to deal with my 16Y.O. cousin.... Plus, the weather is looking to be rather crappy... I wanted to meet you all in the southern meeting spot (Romeoville), but I just can't confirm anything, since I still don't know if the cousin wants to go and I can't just leave him home alone all day. I did want to ask, are there folks who go just to Lake Geneva and then go home early? I am not sure I would be able to go all the way up to southern Wisconsin (I would love to but....) because I live so far away as is, and don't want to get a hotel room or anything.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 10:38 pm

Your cousin is more then welcome to come. We just cannot promise not to scare anyone.
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 10:42 pm

Yes chatbox use it quick fun dissing everybody out of breath cant breathe... Hurrryyyy
Back to top Go down
Snappy Bitch
CAMM Member
Snappy Bitch

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 10:44 pm

Crystal...we still have 8 am meeting at discount?

Who all is meeting there?

Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 11:02 pm

There is a list like two pages back of those that are meeting in Romeoville.
Back to top Go down
KevinDSClark
CAMM Pro
KevinDSClark

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 11:17 pm

Just got out of zac brown band concert. Heading back from lake Geneva now. Car will be a bit dirty but we willl be there.
Back to top Go down
BrightSilverHEMI
CAMM Rookie

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 11:23 pm

Crap, I was just checking the weather, and hourly there is a 40-50% chance of rain throughout the Chicagoland area, as well as Lake Geneva. I don't think we will be coming, but just in case, you might see a Silver Charger with a Danko Chin in Romeoville at 8.
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 11:30 pm

Moparcharger07 wrote:
RT!st!C wrote:
Im in!

I have you're trophy man, dont worry I'll announce it the same way the guy was announcing names at the show and totally botch you're name if you want me to LOL

Lol... How the hell do you botch my name! I would love to hear it
Back to top Go down
KevinDSClark
CAMM Pro
KevinDSClark

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 12:28 am

KevinDSClark wrote:
Just got out of zac brown band concert. Heading back from lake Geneva now. Car will be a bit dirty but we willl be there.

Well I spoke to soon... I managed to pick up pretty good sized nail in my rear tire on the way home. So I will have to sit this one out and get it fixed instead. This sucks! Head Bang Head Bang Head Bang

Ok I found a firestone by my house that opens at 8 tmro. So I will be waiting at the door at 8 to get the tire fixed and hopefully will make it up there in time.
Back to top Go down
VIKES4093
CAMM Pro
VIKES4093

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 2:02 am

im not going to make it
Back to top Go down
kermit
CAMM Pro
kermit

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 5:46 am

Weather map doesn't look as bad this morning so I'll be at Discount Tire at 8am.
Back to top Go down
Tom C
CAMM Pro
Tom C

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 6:22 am

Things are looking better, keep up the positive vibes. sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: Around Chicagoland :: Past Events Archives-
Jump to: