Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eibach pro-kit pics.. Need some help.!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
juan964
CAMM Rookie
juan964

Eibach pro-kit pics.. Need some help.! Empty
PostSubject: Eibach pro-kit pics.. Need some help.!   Eibach pro-kit pics.. Need some help.! I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2013, 4:33 pm

So im thinkin on picking up some prokit springs for my 07 charger.. If i can please get some before and after pictures of people who has them on their charger.? I wanna see the drop.. Not sure if going with sportline or prokit.. Thanks..!
Back to top Go down
ChicagoSRT8
CAMM Member
ChicagoSRT8

PostSubject: Re: Eibach pro-kit pics.. Need some help.!   Eibach pro-kit pics.. Need some help.! I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2013, 7:15 pm

Not that my ride is lowered yet, but if you go with the Sportline springs you're gonna probably going to blow the stock shocks a lot sooner than with the prokit.

My brother has the eibach prokit on stock shocks and after a few months they settled down another half an inch with a total drop of about 2 inches.

It rides nice and firm. Not bouncy. Unless you have performance aftermarket shocks you will eventually blow the shocks using the sportline springs. I know the lower the better it looks to kill wheel gap, but the stock shocks aren't meant to be compressed all the time.

Bottom line, get the prokit and just wait a few months til they "settle".
Just my opinion. I've done lots of research.
-Danny
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: Eibach pro-kit pics.. Need some help.!   Eibach pro-kit pics.. Need some help.! I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2013, 7:27 pm

I had the pro kit on my challenger and regretted it till the day I traded it in. Go with the sportlines and be happy from the start. I always felt it still sat too high. I wish I could lower my car now since it looks like a 4X4
Back to top Go down
ChicagoSRT8
CAMM Member
ChicagoSRT8

PostSubject: Re: Eibach pro-kit pics.. Need some help.!   Eibach pro-kit pics.. Need some help.! I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2013, 10:19 pm

What do you drive Jesse? Sorry not sure.
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: Eibach pro-kit pics.. Need some help.!   Eibach pro-kit pics.. Need some help.! I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2013, 10:37 pm

I had a 09 challenger R/T with 20"s, Nitto Invos and the pro kit.
Back to top Go down
ChicagoSRT8
CAMM Member
ChicagoSRT8

PostSubject: Re: Eibach pro-kit pics.. Need some help.!   Eibach pro-kit pics.. Need some help.! I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2013, 1:34 pm

oops. stupid phone app. I couldn't see your sig. jesse. I PM'd u.
Back to top Go down
stairman
CAMM Pro
stairman

PostSubject: Re: Eibach pro-kit pics.. Need some help.!   Eibach pro-kit pics.. Need some help.! I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2013, 6:03 pm

I went with Eibach pro. The drop is supposed to be 1.5"- 1.7". When I asked about the sport, the drop is only 1" on the 09 Challenger. Not sure what it would be for you. I got mine at Autoanything.com shipped to the door for $229. Next up is a visit to see Adam Smile
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: Eibach pro-kit pics.. Need some help.!   Eibach pro-kit pics.. Need some help.! I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2013, 5:32 pm

I have the first step kit I believe it's the sport kit it dropped it very nicely,driving it regularly around this state you don't wanna go to low.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eibach pro-kit pics.. Need some help.!   Eibach pro-kit pics.. Need some help.! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eibach pro-kit pics.. Need some help.!
Page 1 of 1