Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

eibach pro-kit

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

eibach pro-kit Empty
PostSubject: eibach pro-kit   eibach pro-kit I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2010, 7:02 pm

[img]eibach pro-kit Lowlow[/img]
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

eibach pro-kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: eibach pro-kit   eibach pro-kit I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2010, 7:42 pm

its a relatively cheap mod that gives any car a whole new look. congrats
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

eibach pro-kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: eibach pro-kit   eibach pro-kit I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2010, 7:45 pm

thanks....
Back to top Go down
northsiderz
CAMM Member

eibach pro-kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: eibach pro-kit   eibach pro-kit I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2010, 4:09 pm

That looks great!! Are those 20's or 22's?? I am just waiting on some cash and I want to drop it more than 1" that the Mopars give, but I believe I'll have to get my fenders rolled at the same time.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

eibach pro-kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: eibach pro-kit   eibach pro-kit I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2010, 4:29 pm

there 20 low profile tires staggered rims .i didn't have to roll any fenders
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

eibach pro-kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: eibach pro-kit   eibach pro-kit I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2010, 10:34 pm

im ordering my springs this week, and im worried i think im going to have rubbing issues..........
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

eibach pro-kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: eibach pro-kit   eibach pro-kit I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2010, 10:37 pm

you shouldn't with the prokit. I have good clearance except when I lock up the brakes she dips back a bit
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

eibach pro-kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: eibach pro-kit   eibach pro-kit I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2010, 10:43 pm

where did u get them and how much were they?
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

eibach pro-kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: eibach pro-kit   eibach pro-kit I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2010, 10:53 pm

I got them from a shop in joliet but they totally damaged my car the broke ball joint and bent my rear bumpee back I paid 550 .i didn't get a alignment it seems straight .go see adam on here he will hook ya up
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

eibach pro-kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: eibach pro-kit   eibach pro-kit I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2010, 10:55 pm

inkedup wrote:
I got them from a shop in joliet but they totally damaged my car the broke ball joint and bent my rear bumpee back I paid 550 .i didn't get a alignment it seems straight .go see adam on here he will hook ya up

if you didn't get an alignment you can wear your tires uneven and quick even if it "seems straight" camber can be way off. you might want to spend the extra money to save your 1000 dollar set of tires....
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

eibach pro-kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: eibach pro-kit   eibach pro-kit I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2010, 11:44 pm

my alignment was checked by adam and it was pretty close so i didnt spend the money. Adam is the guy for sure, only person I trust with my car
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

eibach pro-kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: eibach pro-kit   eibach pro-kit I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 9:41 am

inkedup wrote:

ya i already talked to adam i just wondered what u paid for the springs?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

eibach pro-kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: eibach pro-kit   eibach pro-kit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

eibach pro-kit
Page 1 of 1