Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Monster Mopar Weekend Indy

Go down 
+20
endless
BackNBlack
Mad Hatter
firestartr420
AlterEgo
csurane24
canuhemi
jamesv82
jesse031081
Moparcharger07
jianni44
Hurst Pak
Gwe392
Shawn1112
Headtripp
Tom C
jgraun
moparmarc
jontoad
eviltrycycle
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Gwe392
CAMM Member
Gwe392

Monster Mopar Weekend Indy - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend Indy   Monster Mopar Weekend Indy - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2013, 5:49 pm

Thanks everyone for coming out.. glad you all had a good time.. there are pics on Facebook, but I will post an album here too. See some of you next weekend at the Picnic. As for the rest of you... I will see you sometime and for sure next year.. and no hotel with S&M party, or any other type of party haha except for ours.
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend Indy   Monster Mopar Weekend Indy - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2013, 5:51 pm

the ride wasn't terrible... however I was getting annoyed by the slower traffic not getting out of my way (like usual)... so I was constantly on and off, cancel and resume on the cruise control. Wasn't even that fast either, only 75. I too had a great time this weekend, and glad I made the trip. Thanks to everyone involved in making this happen. I hope I can make it again next year!
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend Indy   Monster Mopar Weekend Indy - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2013, 6:35 pm

Thanks to everyone to put this together, we had a great time and just like Shawn mentioned we are looking forward to next year.

I'm go thru the pic but I'm also give C-Dog a copy of all the pics next weekend so she can upload pics to facebook.
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend Indy   Monster Mopar Weekend Indy - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2013, 6:38 pm

endless wrote:
Thanks everyone for such a great experience

Great to met you man.

Check out the NWIMA picnic for next Sunday in Crown Point, IN at the fair grounds.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend Indy   Monster Mopar Weekend Indy - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2013, 6:42 pm

Home. Amazing weekend. So many memories. I'm very proud of how you all represented CAMM and so proud to be apart of CAMM. Have pics. Too tired to post. Cannot wait for next year. The picnic nect week will be a mini monster.
Back to top Go down
Gwe392
CAMM Member
Gwe392

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend Indy   Monster Mopar Weekend Indy - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2013, 7:59 pm

cheers  Ish..
Back to top Go down
Tom C
CAMM Pro
Tom C

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend Indy   Monster Mopar Weekend Indy - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2013, 8:12 pm

Same with me. Great time guys!!
Back to top Go down
Tom C
CAMM Pro
Tom C

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend Indy   Monster Mopar Weekend Indy - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2013, 8:16 pm

Zach and Crystal, thanks for organizing this, Mary and I both had a great time! She figured out that for the weekend with the rain I wiped the car down about 10 times! We will be back next year. Cant make next weekend. Sorry. I tHink Fiesta Days will be the next one. Good seeing everyone!
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend Indy   Monster Mopar Weekend Indy - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2013, 8:46 pm

Yeah this weekend was a fucking BLAST!!! SO much fun and great memories, and nice to meet everybody as well!!!!!

And as some of you know........ HCHAAAAH!!! I have no spelling for the weezy, cough, breathing, hot dog through the hoola hoop type noise that came from Friday night at the bar... oh and the "pump" at the same time towards the sky!! LMFAO
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend Indy   Monster Mopar Weekend Indy - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2013, 10:21 pm

I seriously had THE BEST time this weekend. I really thought that it would be sad without Vic there to share it with me but you all made it so much FUN! It was bittersweet, not gonna lie, but I love that we laughed so much! I know Vic was there in spirit!

I think I smiled the entire weekend! Thank you so much Crystal for getting me a room even though I said I probably wasn't going. YOu are a true friend! You knew that it was just what I needed!

Thanks Zach, Josh, John, and Crystal for all of the organizing. We are all lucky to have you to put events like this on for us. I met so many people I really can't wait for next year!

AMERICA!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend Indy   Monster Mopar Weekend Indy - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2013, 6:08 am

I should have taken today off...........................

Monster Hangover.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend Indy   Monster Mopar Weekend Indy - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2013, 1:38 pm

spent all day working on a video so far...
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend Indy   Monster Mopar Weekend Indy - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2013, 2:06 pm

YES!!!!!!

BTW I hated moving this thread to the past events area. Sad
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend Indy   Monster Mopar Weekend Indy - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2013, 2:22 pm

only have audio left to work on. visual is 14 minutes long.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend Indy   Monster Mopar Weekend Indy - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2013, 5:15 pm

ok. movie is done. publishing should take a while. then uploading to youtube will take a long ass time too since it's like 14 minutes long.
Back to top Go down
Gwe392
CAMM Member
Gwe392

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend Indy   Monster Mopar Weekend Indy - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2013, 10:00 am

video is great Jon.. Thanks for doing that..
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend Indy   Monster Mopar Weekend Indy - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2013, 12:19 pm

Very cool!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend Indy   Monster Mopar Weekend Indy - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2013, 7:22 am

So I think my Monster hangover has finally gone away.

This past weekend was so much fun. There have been times over the last few days when a conversation or a joke from the weekend would pop into my head and I would bust out laughing.

Already looking forward to next year and I hope our presence there is even larger then this year. I truly hope everyone that attended had a good time. CAMM was represented very well and I could not have been more proud.

Big thanks to Josh for putting together the show and race, he is the man and getting things done and I cannot wait to see what is in store for next time.

Lastly to Zach who busted his ass more then anyone will ever know getting the cruise down from Bosak to Indy and from Ohio to Indy together. Your dedication to our hobby is second to none and without all of your hardwork some of us might still be doing circles in a cornfield somewhere along the way.

All of the Monster Mopar staff has my utmost appreciation and thanks for putting together such an awesome event.
Back to top Go down
Tom C
CAMM Pro
Tom C

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend Indy   Monster Mopar Weekend Indy - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2013, 9:35 am

Well said:cheers: checkflag 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend Indy   Monster Mopar Weekend Indy - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monster Mopar Weekend Indy
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14