Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Monster Mopar Weekend

Go down 
+14
18psiacr
Devil
moparmarc
irishrt5.7
Headtripp
jesse031081
jontoad
AlterEgo
Hurst Pak
Gwe392
Illinois Chaos
Shawn1112
stairman
eviltrycycle
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Monster Mopar Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Monster Mopar Weekend   Monster Mopar Weekend I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2011, 12:31 am

September 21st, 22nd, and 23rd

http://monstermopar.com/

Adding Info

HEMI Cars wanted a class..... Monster Mopar and MR2Performance make it happen

Racers wanted aN ALL INCLUSIVE Saturday Race.....FastMopar is going to make that happen.....AND ITS INCLUDED IN THE COST OF YOUR ENTRY!!!!

RACERS AND FANS WANTED GRUDGE RACING!!!! SATURDAY NIGHT WE WILL HAVE GRUDGE RACING!!!!!

Friday Night Downtown Indianapolis EVERYONE NEEDS to bring their car downtown to the Slippery Noodle for Mopars on Meridian "The 2nd Annual Paul Wilson Memorial" Brought to you by MOPAR COLLECTORS GUIDE!!! We will have blocked off parking DOWNTOWN INDIANAPOLIS on Meridian St and adjacent Parking lots for everyone. The Downtown of Indy is amazing, clean, safe, tons of restaurants, bars, clubs, shopping and anything else you can ask for.

Saturday night is the PARTY IN THE PITS. I am catering in pulled pork sandwiches, beans and chip for everyone who wants to come. Im planning on feeding 600 people so make sure you come!!!! This will be coupled with live music at by The Elect, an amazing blues/cover band here in Indianapolis......AND IF THATS Not enough we will have some of the baddest cars in the country battling for TENS OF THOUSANDS of dollars during the FIRST EVER MOPAR GRUDGE WARS!!!! CLOCKS WILL BE OFF BUT YOUR GAME BETTER BE ON!!!!!

THINGS TO NOTE.... NO MORE TOP DRAGSTER/TOP SPORTSMAN We are going back to the quick 32 race....this will be ALL RUN fastest 32 cars on the property.............

BECAUSE OF POOR CAR COUNTS, I am not doing the 11.0 index. If 25 guys get together and want to do it, we will bring it back....but we need cars

Car show classes and a schedule of events at the track each day.

1. A Body Stock Dodge
2. A Body Stock Plymouth
3. A Body Mod Dodge
4. A Body Mod Plymouth
5. B Body Stock 62-67
6. B Body Mod 62-67 Dodge
7. B Body Mod 62-67 Plymouth
8. B Body Stock 68-70 Dodge
9. B Body Stock 68-70 Plymouth
10. B Body Mod 68-70 Dodge
11. B Body Mod 68-70 Plymouth
12. B Body Stock 71-up
13. B Body Mod 71-up
14. B Body Hemi Stock only
15. 1969 Daytona/Charger 500 Stock only
16. Superbird Stock only
17. Talladega/Cyclone Stock only
18. C Body Stock (C Body Mod must go in Class #48 or 46)
19. E Body Stock 70-71 Dodge
20. E Body Stock 70-71 Plymouth
21. Challenger T/A / Cuda AAR Stock only
22. E Body Mod 70-71
23. E Body Stock 72-74
24. E Body Mod 72-74
25. E Body Hemi (Stock only)
26. 1961 and older Antique Stock only
27. Unrestored Stock Only (1979 and older)
28. Chrysler 300 (Include Letter Series) Stock only
29. Front Wheel Drive Stock
30. Front Wheel Drive Mod
31. Stealth/Mitsubishi 3000/Eclipse Mod (Stock must go in Class #29 or 45)
32. Neon SRT4 Mod (Stock must go in #29 or 45)
33. Truck/Van Stock 93 and older (Includes Jeep)
34. Truck/Van Mod 93 and older
35. Truck/Van Stock 94-up (Includes Jeep)
36. Truck/Van Mod 94-up
37. 4 x 4 Mod All (Includes Jeep – Stock must go in Class #33, 35 or 45)
38. Dakota/Durango Mod (Stock must go in Class #33, 35 or 45)
39. Viper
40. Prowler
41. PT Cruiser Mod (Stock must go in Class #29 or 45)
42. Pro-Street All Vehicles
43. Race Cars (Must be a real race car or clone)
44. Street Rod (Must be 1949 or older and have a Mopar body or engine)
45. Daily Driver Stock All Vehicles
46. Daily Driver Mod All Vehicles
47. Unclassified Stock (this is for vehicles that don’t fit in any other class)
48. Unclassified Mod (this is for vehicles that don’t fit in any other class)
49. LX Charger Stock
50. LX Charger Mod
51. LX Magnum Stock
52. LX Magnum Mod
53. LX 300 Stock
54. LX 300 Mod
55. LX Challenger Stock
56. LX Challenger Mod

Friday
· Gates Open 8:00 a.m.
GATES CLOSE AT 6:00 P.M.
(NOTE) If you register your vehicle on Friday –
you can avoid the Saturday morning rush.

Saturday
· Judging: 12:00 Noon – 5:00 p.m.
· Wing/Aero Car Pace Laps – 3:30 p.m.
GATES CLOSE AT 6:00 P.M.

Sunday
· Wing/Aero Car Pace Laps 11:00 a.m.
· SRT Club Pace Laps 12:30 p.m. (Approximately)
· Awards Ceremony 1:00 p.m.

Last edited by eviltrycycle on September 23rd 2012, 7:38 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend   Monster Mopar Weekend I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2012, 3:22 pm

From Zach- if we get enough cars between CAMM, Northwest indiana m-o-p-a-r association and Circle City Modern Mopars We could possibly have our own parking area and possibly have a tent.

Anyone considering this? I am thinking about going for the whole thing but I don't want to go down there solo.
Back to top Go down
stairman
CAMM Pro
stairman

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend   Monster Mopar Weekend I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2012, 3:39 pm

We might be interested. If this is a feeler, then we are a possible- though this is still 2 months away.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend   Monster Mopar Weekend I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2012, 3:42 pm

I am a strong maybe also. Crystal if not too much to ask, anyway of calling some hotels and see if we can get some kind of group rate. Make sure it has a pool though, I like to drink at the pool when I'm at a hotel.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
stairman
CAMM Pro
stairman

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend   Monster Mopar Weekend I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2012, 3:49 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
I am a strong maybe also. Crystal if not too much to ask, anyway of calling some hotels and see if we can get some kind of group rate. Make sure it has a pool though, I like to drink at the pool when I'm at a hotel.
Thanks

X2
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend   Monster Mopar Weekend I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2012, 4:51 pm

Check the website they have a group rate already. Zach needs numbers for sure to get the area but he does not need them by a certain date yet. They are at the Hampton, which he thinks is full. I was thinking the Holiday Inn anyway, just prefer those when I am travelling.

From the HI's website "After a full day, grill out beside the seasonal outdoor, heated pool and enjoy a refreshing workout in the 24-hour Fitness Center. You'll love the friendly conversation and free food and drinks at the Manager's Reception on select evenings."

What is awesome is I am taking my core leave from work from Sept 1st to the 17th then I come back and I am taking this weekend through Monday off.

Last edited by eviltrycycle on July 20th 2012, 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend   Monster Mopar Weekend I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2012, 5:33 pm

Not interested in this event as it is not for Gen 3 Hemi car classes. Can't race there.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend   Monster Mopar Weekend I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2012, 6:00 pm

That sucks Tom, I looked at all the different classes for racing and wasn't sure if you would be able to do any of them or not.
Back to top Go down
Gwe392
CAMM Member
Gwe392

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend   Monster Mopar Weekend I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2012, 12:13 pm

I need some firm numbers by August 31 if possible, So I can work on purchasing the tent and getting a specific area for all of us to park. Also, if you are going to be judged, you need to note that in a reply on here or facebook or PM me. If we have enough of you being judged, the judges will come look at those cars in our group parking area on Saturday. Thanks for posting this up for me. Holiday Inn is across the street or down the road a block or so.. we can all meet up saturday morning and cruise over. Keep replying and I will add to my spread sheet. You need to register through monstermopar.com Then let me know or post here so I can forward our group info to the show organizer.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend   Monster Mopar Weekend I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2012, 12:29 pm

Hey Zach! waves

I am in for sure. Requesting the days off while my boss is off and will be booking at the Holiday Inn by Monday.

Back to top Go down
Gwe392
CAMM Member
Gwe392

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend   Monster Mopar Weekend I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2012, 12:40 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
Hey Zach! waves

I am in for sure. Requesting the days off while my boss is off and will be booking at the Holiday Inn by Monday.

Sounds good.. Judged or non?
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend   Monster Mopar Weekend I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2012, 12:53 pm

Judged.

Are you guys getting there Thursday or Friday?

Last edited by eviltrycycle on July 20th 2012, 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwe392
CAMM Member
Gwe392

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend   Monster Mopar Weekend I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2012, 12:54 pm

I will be there Friday. I am waiting to see if i need to organize a bruch/lunch on friday for those that want to cruise down with NWIMA.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend   Monster Mopar Weekend I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2012, 12:55 pm

Ok cool.

Registered and called the Holiday Inn to book, $90 something a night not too bad. Still have rooms left.
Back to top Go down
Gwe392
CAMM Member
Gwe392

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend   Monster Mopar Weekend I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2012, 10:45 pm

Event page posted on Facebook.. Feel free to join up for those of you on facebook.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend   Monster Mopar Weekend I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2012, 10:16 am

Here is the cruise down info for those not on Facebook.

Friday September 21, 2012

Cruise to Monster Mopar Weekend Indy 2012. Starting at Bosak Performance 8-8:30 CT, then cruising down I-65 to Lafayette, Indiana for breakfast and then heading down to our reserved parking area at Monster Mopar Weekend Lucas Oil Raceway.

Breakfast will be in Lafayette, Indiana around 10:30 EST (9:30 CST) at

Bob Evan's Resturant
4300 State Road 26 E
Lafayette, IN 47905

this is right off of Exit 172 (State Road 26) heading south on I-65..from here we will head down I-65 to Monster Mopar
Back to top Go down
Hurst Pak
CAMM Pro
Hurst Pak

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend   Monster Mopar Weekend I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2012, 12:17 pm

sunny
Thanks Crystal,

If you want to set up a meeting point for your group , We can set the Kick off point of the cruise with you.
so we can capture some north folks.

Then stop 1 - will be at Bosak Dodge in Merrillville Indiana 2 miles west on Rt 30 off I-65. Micky D's there for a quick potty break and coffee. (NWIMA group)

Stop 2 - Bob evans in Lafayette , breskfast ( Zaks group)

Then the Show grounds.

The booking of the Hotel and getting the show pass is time sensitive, the sooner the better.!!

As Zack mentioned he will need to know Judged or Non-Judged.
Pre-Paid admission to the show is a must . As we can not have any one back out at the 11th hour.

This is a Rain Or Shine event.

Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend   Monster Mopar Weekend I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2012, 7:51 pm

Vic and I are IN......

Judged.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend   Monster Mopar Weekend I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2012, 7:55 pm

Do we need to register ourselves or is someone registering us as a group?
I want to register asap if I have to ..... someone lemme know.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend   Monster Mopar Weekend I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2012, 10:28 pm

YAY!!! Jackie you register on the site. I will send you an invite to the group so you can post up that you registered and what hotel you are at.

Back to top Go down
Gwe392
CAMM Member
Gwe392

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend   Monster Mopar Weekend I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 2:11 pm

Anyone on here that is not on FB.. let crystal know and post up here.. then maybe crystal, can you shoot me a Message or e-mail about who is coming and what vehicle and what their "Real Name" is.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend   Monster Mopar Weekend I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 5:02 pm

I sure can.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend   Monster Mopar Weekend I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 6:01 pm

Anyone want to split a room with me? Just warn you a head of time, when I'm drunk I snore really loud, sleep naked, sleep walk naked, and been known to piss in random places including on other people when they are sleeping. I like to shit with the door open, I sing in the shower, I open the shades when the sun comes up, and stand in the window naked reading the paper with one hand and scratching my nuts with the other hand. I usually shave on Sat morning, my pubes that is, besides that I'm pretty fucking normal in my eyes. So if you think all the above is okay then let me know.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend   Monster Mopar Weekend I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 6:50 pm

Shawn there is really something wrong with you. But that is why we love ya.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend   Monster Mopar Weekend I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 8:34 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
Anyone want to split a room with me? Just warn you a head of time, when I'm drunk I snore really loud, sleep naked, sleep walk naked, and been known to piss in random places including on other people when they are sleeping. I like to shit with the door open, I sing in the shower, I open the shades when the sun comes up, and stand in the window naked reading the paper with one hand and scratching my nuts with the other hand. I usually shave on Sat morning, my pubes that is, besides that I'm pretty fucking normal in my eyes. So if you think all the above is okay then let me know.

you forgot to add no sox/packers fans allowed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend   Monster Mopar Weekend I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monster Mopar Weekend
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next