Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tuner on the way!

Go down 
+6
jontoad
firestartr420
BackNBlack
Shawn1112
Okie6.1
chicagovich
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
chicagovich
CAMM Pro
chicagovich

Tuner on the way! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuner on the way!   Tuner on the way! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2012, 9:21 am

BackNBlack wrote:
I wonder how the throtte boost effects are cars? Is it shoving more air in quicker? Wonder if it leans out the car then. What shift points did u raise it to?
DS told me keep the shift points stock.

Shift points, that was interesting. I went to the quick adjust menu, selected transmission and then went to the raise shift points option. Upon selecting it the Trinity said that the shift points will raise when the tune is added. It didn't give me the option to set the points; it automatically raised them. The most noticeable difference, my shifts are smoother (I felt I had a hard shift from 2nd to 3rd- it's gone). I think this is something they will change as this new turner/tune develops.

As far as DS, I think they're not going to advise too much right now; I wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
chicagovich
CAMM Pro
chicagovich

PostSubject: Re: Tuner on the way!   Tuner on the way! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2012, 9:30 am

A little update on engine knock. Did some harder driving and recorded the logs. I was getting no long term knock, but I was getting an occasional short term knock at WOT; 3 degrees at the most. I might add fuel once I feel more confident with updating the tunes.
Back to top Go down
chicagovich
CAMM Pro
chicagovich

PostSubject: Re: Tuner on the way!   Tuner on the way! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2012, 8:49 am

Product update: DS is now up to update "F" (or will be shortly") think A,B,C,D... as far as how many updates there has been. Two months in and still the bugs are being worked out. I'm happy with what the Trinity has done for me, but I'm still running a much earlier update. I can't help but to feel I'm lucky in this respect and I'm hesitant to mess with the tune I have installed. Not exactly how one should feel after purchasing an upgrade. I'm still watching and waiting until the software becomes more stable before I do any updating or re-tuning. I'll keep you posted.

Last edited by chicagovich on December 10th 2012, 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BackNBlack
Founding Member
Founding Member
BackNBlack

PostSubject: Re: Tuner on the way!   Tuner on the way! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2012, 4:18 pm

. I ultimately bought the Trinity to for future heavier mods and CMR tune, but i have so far enjoyed the canned tunes. Yes the errors and bugs have been a pain, but its growing pains .
Back to top Go down
chicagovich
CAMM Pro
chicagovich

PostSubject: Re: Tuner on the way!   Tuner on the way! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2012, 8:59 am

BackNBlack wrote:
. I ultimately bought the Trinity to for future heavier mods and CMR tune, but i have so far enjoyed the canned tunes. Yes the errors and bugs have been a pain, but its growing pains .

I hear ya. The future looks good, but still, I wouldn't buy one now if I hadn't yet.
Back to top Go down
BackNBlack
Founding Member
Founding Member
BackNBlack

PostSubject: Re: Tuner on the way!   Tuner on the way! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2013, 10:06 pm

The throttle boost is at max, and I love it!
Back to top Go down
chicagovich
CAMM Pro
chicagovich

PostSubject: Re: Tuner on the way!   Tuner on the way! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2013, 5:19 am

BackNBlack wrote:
The throttle boost is at max, and I love it!

It's been the best part about getting the tuner that's for sure. Like I said, it really addressed what the car needed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tuner on the way!   Tuner on the way! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tuner on the way!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3