Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tuner on the way!

Go down 
+6
jontoad
firestartr420
BackNBlack
Shawn1112
Okie6.1
chicagovich
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
chicagovich
CAMM Pro
chicagovich

Tuner on the way! Empty
PostSubject: Tuner on the way!   Tuner on the way! I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2012, 3:37 pm

Just ordered my Trinity... finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

Tuner on the way! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuner on the way!   Tuner on the way! I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2012, 3:55 pm

Congrats! Can't wait to hear how it helps performance! Maybe now you can run a bigger shot!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Tuner on the way! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuner on the way!   Tuner on the way! I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2012, 5:50 pm

Congrats, cant wait to see how it works out
Back to top Go down
chicagovich
CAMM Pro
chicagovich

Tuner on the way! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuner on the way!   Tuner on the way! I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2012, 8:08 pm

Thanks guys; I'm pretty excited! Indeed, a 125 shot will be calling my name. I'll be sure to let everyone know how it works out.
Back to top Go down
BackNBlack
Founding Member
Founding Member
BackNBlack

Tuner on the way! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuner on the way!   Tuner on the way! I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2012, 11:01 pm

chicagovich wrote:
Just ordered my Trinity... finally!!!!!!!!!!!

Im with you . Put in the order with some other goodies!!!!
Back to top Go down
chicagovich
CAMM Pro
chicagovich

Tuner on the way! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuner on the way!   Tuner on the way! I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2012, 9:51 pm

Got the Trinity yesterday, Diablo servers were down last night and much of the day today. I finally updated it with a file Diablo posted in the forum tonight. Went to the car and uploaded the 93 Oct tune without a problem. I can't head out now, but tomorrow morning should be fun!
Back to top Go down
BackNBlack
Founding Member
Founding Member
BackNBlack

Tuner on the way! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuner on the way!   Tuner on the way! I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2012, 7:15 am

chicagovich wrote:
Got the Trinity yesterday, Diablo servers were down last night and much of the day today. I finally updated it with a file Diablo posted in the forum tonight. Went to the car and uploaded the 93 Oct tune without a problem. I can't head out now, but tomorrow morning should be fun!

Good stuff! I very interested what you have to say after the test drive. I should my delivery by tuesday. Fun times!
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

Tuner on the way! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuner on the way!   Tuner on the way! I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2012, 11:23 am

heheh imma wait until you guys test it out before i buy mine haha
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

Tuner on the way! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuner on the way!   Tuner on the way! I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2012, 12:52 pm

firestartr420 wrote:
heheh imma wait until you guys test it out before i buy mine haha

The Diablo sucks don't buy it- said no one ever....
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Tuner on the way! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuner on the way!   Tuner on the way! I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2012, 1:47 pm

Ha ^ truth.

So how is the car now?

Wait maybe it's still the same day and you haven't taken it out yet, stupid time change.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Tuner on the way! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuner on the way!   Tuner on the way! I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2012, 6:59 pm

I got an Intune of Ekaz, loaded 91 CAI tune and love it. Woke the Beast up big time
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

Tuner on the way! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuner on the way!   Tuner on the way! I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2012, 7:35 pm

i just dont want to end up with a paper weight in case they didnt get something right with the encryption.
Back to top Go down
chicagovich
CAMM Pro
chicagovich

Tuner on the way! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuner on the way!   Tuner on the way! I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2012, 7:36 am

Well, usually it's a warm and fuzzy review after someone gets their Diablo, but so far, being honest, I didn't feel too much. Today I'm going to put the stock tune back on, drive it and then immediately put the 93 oct tune back on. Maybe I’ll feel it more as I waited awhile between drives last time. I also didn't mess with the parameters at all; I just installed the canned 93. I think I’ll do that as well and we’ll see. I’ll be reporting back shortly.
Back to top Go down
chicagovich
CAMM Pro
chicagovich

Tuner on the way! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuner on the way!   Tuner on the way! I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2012, 2:31 pm

Ok, unloaded and loaded the 93 oct tune, this time adjusting the throttle boost. That did the trick; the throttle response is now what I hoped it would be. I'm very happy with the results and can only image what a custom tune is going to feel like.
Back to top Go down
BackNBlack
Founding Member
Founding Member
BackNBlack

Tuner on the way! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuner on the way!   Tuner on the way! I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 10:00 pm

chicagovich wrote:
Ok, unloaded and loaded the 93 oct tune, this time adjusting the throttle boost. That did the trick; the throttle response is now what I hoped it would be. I'm very happy with the results and can only image what a custom tune is going to feel like.

I have to wait until the 7th for the lmi carbon cai, 87 throttlebody, 180 tstat, and the trinity. Friday is the big install day for all mods purchase. If the camm system lets me ill post pics and remarks. I can't wait for the difference
Back to top Go down
chicagovich
CAMM Pro
chicagovich

Tuner on the way! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuner on the way!   Tuner on the way! I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2012, 4:45 am

Friday will be a fun day for you for sure!

All the engine knock talk associated with the new tuning has me slightly concerned, and as with everything else, everyone seems to have an opinion. So, I'll do my own logging shortly and report back what I'm seeing. From what I understand the Mopar PCM can compensate quite a bit, so maybe it's a non issue as long as it stays within this range.
Back to top Go down
BackNBlack
Founding Member
Founding Member
BackNBlack

Tuner on the way! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuner on the way!   Tuner on the way! I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2012, 6:14 am

chicagovich wrote:
Friday will be a fun day for you for sure!

All the engine knock talk associated with the new tuning has me slightly concerned, and as with everything else, everyone seems to have an opinion. So, I'll do my own logging shortly and report back what I'm seeing. From what I understand the Mopar PCM can compensate quite a bit, so maybe it's a non issue as long as it stays within this range.

Yeah please keep me informed on your data logging. Im also hearing about the engine knock talk.
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

Tuner on the way! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuner on the way!   Tuner on the way! I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2012, 9:00 am

chicagovich wrote:

heheheh see Jon.... this is why im gonna wait Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
chicagovich
CAMM Pro
chicagovich

Tuner on the way! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuner on the way!   Tuner on the way! I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2012, 5:05 am

Well, another update came out. Put the stock tune back on the car, updated the Trinity and put the 93 Oct tune back; still with the throttle boost adjusted. Feels slightly more responsive.

Lots of problems out there with the new tuning; many are removing it. I am NOT seeing a problem with engine knock, but I haven't had a chance to really get on the car.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Tuner on the way! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuner on the way!   Tuner on the way! I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2012, 8:34 am

Ya''ll are a bunch of beta testers for this thing. Glad you aren't seeing issues though.
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

Tuner on the way! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuner on the way!   Tuner on the way! I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2012, 9:31 am

im glad you arent seeing any issues as well.... im gonna wait for mine...
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Tuner on the way! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuner on the way!   Tuner on the way! I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2012, 11:04 am

chicagovich wrote:
Well, another update came out. Put the stock tune back on the car, updated the Trinity and put the 93 Oct tune back; still with the throttle boost adjusted. Feels slightly more responsive.

Lots of problems out there with the new tuning; many are removing it. I am NOT seeing a problem with engine knock, but I haven't had a chance to really get on the car.
How high did you go with throttle boost? I have that option on my Intune and havent fucked with it yet?
Back to top Go down
chicagovich
CAMM Pro
chicagovich

Tuner on the way! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuner on the way!   Tuner on the way! I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2012, 12:27 pm

Given the problems out there I only went up 5%. Doing that has created the only difference I feel from the stock tune.
Back to top Go down
chicagovich
CAMM Pro
chicagovich

Tuner on the way! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuner on the way!   Tuner on the way! I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2012, 12:31 pm

firestartr420 wrote:
im glad you arent seeing any issues as well.... im gonna wait for mine...

Honestly, with winter coming, I'd do the same thing. So far it's a crap shoot, some have no problems, some can't start their cars. This will be refined and buying later will save you all the downloading.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

Tuner on the way! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuner on the way!   Tuner on the way! I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2012, 7:51 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
chicagovich wrote:

How high did you go with throttle boost? I have that option on my Intune and havent fucked with it yet?

Shawn most people with the 6.1's do 20%, i am still running an older crom file that doesn't have that option myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tuner on the way! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuner on the way!   Tuner on the way! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tuner on the way!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next