Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Problematic Push Button Start

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KTCHUP
CAMM Member
KTCHUP

Problematic Push Button Start Empty
PostSubject: Problematic Push Button Start   Problematic Push Button Start I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2012, 10:15 am

I have a 2010 Challenger SRT, my key fob doesn't like to work all the time. The dash either reads key fob not detected and it takes 10 tries to get it to fire. And sometimes I can't lock or unlock the doors. Is there a battery in the key fob or someway to charge it? Help yesterday I looked like a fool with a few people and this is very aggravating. Ideas? Solutions?
Back to top Go down
jlg1963
CAMM Pro
jlg1963

PostSubject: Re: Problematic Push Button Start   Problematic Push Button Start I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2012, 10:21 am

KTCHUP wrote:
I have a 2010 Challenger SRT, my key fob doesn't like to work all the time. The dash either reads key fob not detected and it takes 10 tries to get it to fire. And sometimes I can't lock or unlock the doors. Is there a battery in the key fob or someway to charge it? Help yesterday I looked like a fool with a few people and this is very aggravating. Ideas? Solutions?

I think this has all the info you are looking for on this subject....... thumbsup

http://www.sequentialtaillights.com/dodge/Top%20Challenger%20Tips%20and%20Tricks.htm#ChallTip49
Back to top Go down
KTCHUP
CAMM Member
KTCHUP

PostSubject: Re: Problematic Push Button Start   Problematic Push Button Start I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2012, 10:27 am

Thanks but the link.is not working
Back to top Go down
jlg1963
CAMM Pro
jlg1963

PostSubject: Re: Problematic Push Button Start   Problematic Push Button Start I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2012, 10:37 am

Not sure why it would not work scratch

Go to Google and type in "100 Challenger tips and tricks"
the info is located in tip# 49

Problematic Push Button Start Captur14
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problematic Push Button Start   Problematic Push Button Start I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problematic Push Button Start
Page 1 of 1