Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

viper iphone remote start

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mwa145
CAMM Pro
mwa145

viper iphone remote start Empty
PostSubject: viper iphone remote start   viper iphone remote start I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2011, 11:11 pm

im probably getting the vss 4000 for my 300c . how much does it usually cost to get it installed? i want to see if its even on my budget
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: viper iphone remote start   viper iphone remote start I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 6:30 am

Waste of money imo. Listen bro, if a car thief wants your car they will get it regardless of what alarm you have. If they just want to break in to your car they will. All you have to do is crawl underneath and cut the starter wire, completely disables the alarm. You can get a decent alarm with remote start for half the price of the viper, you probably wont be able to start from a smart phone.
Back to top Go down
mwa145
CAMM Pro
mwa145

PostSubject: Re: viper iphone remote start   viper iphone remote start I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 8:01 am

exactly what the baby momma said. she even made me watch a youtube video showing how to use one and the response time for that shit is very long. i would see it being useful if i ever forget my keys inside. Thanks For The help Bro
Back to top Go down
Dave13
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: viper iphone remote start   viper iphone remote start I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 8:20 pm

Best Buy carries them. I'm buying the parts and installing it myself.
Back to top Go down
TeamCharger
CAMM Rookie
TeamCharger

PostSubject: Re: viper iphone remote start   viper iphone remote start I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2011, 12:29 am

Save the money for a performance mod...my car alarm is parking under a street light on a busy street cheers
Back to top Go down
sak9880
CAMM Member
sak9880

PostSubject: Re: viper iphone remote start   viper iphone remote start I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2011, 12:00 pm

I think this one is pretty cool. As long a signal is around you can lock, unlock, and remote start from where ever. Kind of like onstar. So middle of winter/summer your regular remote wont reach the distance to the car, this will. Plus your supposed to get messages on your phone if someone triggers the alarm. Again of your remotes out of range, sorry. Down side i see is that its matched to your phone, what if its lost?? Not sure how they change it up. Also there is a fee for the bennifits of this one.

As like shaun said, yeah people will get if they want it. Hope thats never the case for anyone.

As for the time to react, i've seen them work in as little as 5 to 30 sec. Depends on how well your reciving a signal.
Back to top Go down
mwa145
CAMM Pro
mwa145

PostSubject: Re: viper iphone remote start   viper iphone remote start I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2011, 12:37 pm

Wait I think I read it was ver 100 for the service ? Wtf!!!!!
Back to top Go down
sak9880
CAMM Member
sak9880

PostSubject: Re: viper iphone remote start   viper iphone remote start I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 10:12 am

100 for 3 years, that's just for it to work with your phone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: viper iphone remote start   viper iphone remote start I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

viper iphone remote start
Page 1 of 1