Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help me win a photo contest, like this picture on Facebook

Go down 
+3
jlg1963
eviltrycycle
Tamadx
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tamadx
CAMM Rookie

Help me win a photo contest, like this picture on Facebook Empty
PostSubject: Help me win a photo contest, like this picture on Facebook   Help me win a photo contest, like this picture on Facebook I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2012, 1:41 pm

PLEASE CLICK THE PICTURE AND THEN LIKE IT!! if you like the link that doesnt help me win :/

If i get the most likes I get a free large picture of my choosing, this might be the one i choose haha

link to facebook

Help me win a photo contest, like this picture on Facebook 487216_494351913911633_1523149719_n

Last edited by Tamadx on July 22nd 2012, 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Help me win a photo contest, like this picture on Facebook   Help me win a photo contest, like this picture on Facebook I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2012, 1:48 pm

Eat that cone!
Back to top Go down
jlg1963
CAMM Pro
jlg1963

PostSubject: Re: Help me win a photo contest, like this picture on Facebook   Help me win a photo contest, like this picture on Facebook I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2012, 1:55 pm

I hate orange cones!! KILL THEM ALL !!!!
Back to top Go down
Tamadx
CAMM Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Help me win a photo contest, like this picture on Facebook   Help me win a photo contest, like this picture on Facebook I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2012, 4:36 pm

HAHA yeah i hate cones too!!!

PLEASE CLICK THE PICTURE AND THEN LIKE IT!! if you like the link that doesnt help me win :/
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Help me win a photo contest, like this picture on Facebook   Help me win a photo contest, like this picture on Facebook I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2012, 4:43 pm

our cars hate that new blacktop they put down there. lol.
Back to top Go down
PLUM CRAZY
CAMM Member
PLUM CRAZY

PostSubject: Re: Help me win a photo contest, like this picture on Facebook   Help me win a photo contest, like this picture on Facebook I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2012, 4:52 pm

Done, Liked it. Good luck hope you win
Back to top Go down
Tamadx
CAMM Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Help me win a photo contest, like this picture on Facebook   Help me win a photo contest, like this picture on Facebook I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2012, 5:23 pm

jontoad wrote:

yeah i see you were at the first event? haven't been out since?
Back to top Go down
Tamadx
CAMM Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Help me win a photo contest, like this picture on Facebook   Help me win a photo contest, like this picture on Facebook I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2012, 5:23 pm

PLUM CRAZY wrote:
Done, Liked it. Good luck hope you win

thanks!
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Help me win a photo contest, like this picture on Facebook   Help me win a photo contest, like this picture on Facebook I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2012, 5:35 pm

Tamadx wrote:
jontoad wrote:

yeah i see you were at the first event? haven't been out since?

8/5 is our next one. i run with SCSCC mostly. only times i have run with Tri State is when its a group event with SCSCC.

i also had an autocross at arlington park last week but i wasn't driving my car. i was beating on rental BMW's. lol.

if we can get my buddies Trans Am back together in time i might be at the Toyota Park one on the 29th instead of the mopar show at GLD.
Back to top Go down
Tamadx
CAMM Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Help me win a photo contest, like this picture on Facebook   Help me win a photo contest, like this picture on Facebook I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2012, 7:58 am

Thanks for anybody that liked the photo! Contest is still going on and i am smoking the competition haha.

I will have to come to one of the SCSCC events.
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: Help me win a photo contest, like this picture on Facebook   Help me win a photo contest, like this picture on Facebook I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2012, 4:04 pm

Done
Back to top Go down
Bulldog
CAMM Pro
Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: Help me win a photo contest, like this picture on Facebook   Help me win a photo contest, like this picture on Facebook I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2012, 2:03 am

Done... Good luck... Flipping through the pics... Looks like you got this... It was because of my friends on Facebook and the crew here... That helped me to win a new toolbox for my truck a few months ago on FB...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help me win a photo contest, like this picture on Facebook   Help me win a photo contest, like this picture on Facebook I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help me win a photo contest, like this picture on Facebook
Page 1 of 1