Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calendar Picture

Go down 
+5
eviltrycycle
pstlgrp
AlterEgo
chargerchick
HiPwr
9 posters
AuthorMessage
HiPwr
HiPwr

Calendar Picture Empty
PostSubject: Calendar Picture   Calendar Picture I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2009, 5:55 pm

It's a small picture, but July sure looks familiar.

http://www.cafepress.com/JetBlack300c.424192283#
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

Calendar Picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calendar Picture   Calendar Picture I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2009, 6:23 pm

Matt won the photo contest on LX in July. Awesome picture! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

Calendar Picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calendar Picture   Calendar Picture I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2010, 8:37 pm

Those are all really great pictures. I think the one for back to school was really creative too!
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

Calendar Picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calendar Picture   Calendar Picture I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2010, 8:38 pm

You guys should do your own CAMM calendar.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

Calendar Picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calendar Picture   Calendar Picture I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2010, 8:41 pm

I'm sure we will. There have already been thoughts about doing it but it was late last year and the nice weather was already behind us so people couldn't get the shots they wanted to. I think there is a thread somewhere around here that has a bunch of pictures people wanted to use. This year I think it will get started a bit earlier so we have time to do it right.
Back to top Go down
pstlgrp
CAMM Pro
pstlgrp

Calendar Picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calendar Picture   Calendar Picture I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2010, 9:06 pm

Great calendar. Smile And yes the BTS was pretty cool!
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

Calendar Picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calendar Picture   Calendar Picture I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2010, 9:26 pm

I've got an interesting idea for a picture, but I don't know if I will follow through with it.

The Algonquin PD drives white Chargers. I went by the station last year and they had like 20 of them parked there. It was weird; I never thought they would have so many for such a small town. Anyway, with their permission, a few shots of my red car against the white cruisers would make an interesting scene, I think.

They'd probably give me a ticket for no front plate.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

Calendar Picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calendar Picture   Calendar Picture I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2010, 9:27 pm

Eric I'm sure if you used your boyish charm they'd let you. But just in case, make sure that I'm there with my camera so I can put the video of you getting your ticket on You Tube!
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

Calendar Picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calendar Picture   Calendar Picture I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2010, 9:28 pm

LOL! That would be pretty ironic. Go for it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Calendar Picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calendar Picture   Calendar Picture I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2010, 9:54 pm

A CAMM calendar is still going to happen. Will post up the details soon.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

Calendar Picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calendar Picture   Calendar Picture I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2010, 8:06 am

That would be cool to get an overhead view of all of our cars lined up next to each other facing the camera and have all the cop cars behind each of our cars with their lights on. I think that would make and interesting picture.
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

Calendar Picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calendar Picture   Calendar Picture I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2010, 10:19 am

Ok... It's settled. Our first CAMM show of the year is at the Algonquin PD. We can invite Barrington PD to show up too with all their black Chargers.
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

Calendar Picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calendar Picture   Calendar Picture I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2010, 10:35 am

ChiTownHemi wrote:
Ok... It's settled. Our first CAMM show of the year is at the Algonquin PD. We can invite Barrington PD to show up too with all their black Chargers.

that's a great idea,then stick me n Brian in the middle since we have the cool sports wagons!!!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Calendar Picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calendar Picture   Calendar Picture I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2010, 12:17 pm

Calendar Picture 243291
eviltrycycle wrote:
A CAMM calendar is still going to happen. Will post up the details soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Calendar Picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calendar Picture   Calendar Picture I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calendar Picture
Page 1 of 1