Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

“Engine Half Cover Group Buy”

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gary@3gcustomz
Supporting Vendor
gary@3gcustomz

“Engine Half Cover Group Buy” Empty
PostSubject: “Engine Half Cover Group Buy”   “Engine Half Cover Group Buy” I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2012, 7:04 am

The first 30 takers can get their hands on a set of our Engine Half Covers for $100 shipped to any where in the lower 48 (add $20 for our Canadian friends). That includes one of our HEMI R/T or SRT cutouts or just blank.

You can email Ken to work out the details at sales@3gcustomz.com.

Thanks,
Gary
Back to top Go down
stairman
CAMM Pro
stairman

“Engine Half Cover Group Buy” Empty
PostSubject: Re: “Engine Half Cover Group Buy”   “Engine Half Cover Group Buy” I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2012, 4:52 pm

I have these and the fitment is perfect! David bought me these at regular price for Fathers Day. Trust me when I say this is a great deal!!!!
Back to top Go down

“Engine Half Cover Group Buy”
Page 1 of 1