Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

5.7L Firewall cover group buy!!

Go down 
+9
liljoejoe54
AlterEgo
Shawn1112
Mad Hatter
Moparcharger07
eviltrycycle
xegitalian19xx
irishrt5.7
DA H.N.I.C.
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DA H.N.I.C.
CAMM Pro
DA H.N.I.C.

5.7L Firewall cover group buy!! Empty
PostSubject: 5.7L Firewall cover group buy!!   5.7L Firewall cover group buy!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 8:57 am

Just wanted to get this going and see who'd like to get one.
I personally don't have the HEMI motor and benefit in NO way by this, but I'd love to see all those who want one, get Mark3830's custom firewall covers!

On LXF the group buy price is $125, but I talked to him and he's willing to drop the price for C.A.M.M. members to $100 shipped!
We need a minimum of 5 to get 'em done at that price and the group buy ends Sunday (11/1/2009) at 11:59pm.

PayPal address is ddavis@spokesman-recorder.com

1 - Hemi Up
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -

6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -

Here's some pics:

5.7L Firewall cover group buy!! FW

5.7L Firewall cover group buy!! Fwradpassthru

5.7L Firewall cover group buy!! Fwwcover
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: 5.7L Firewall cover group buy!!   5.7L Firewall cover group buy!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 8:59 am

These do look nice and i had always thought about doing one but... i am not going to be able to for this round...
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: 5.7L Firewall cover group buy!!   5.7L Firewall cover group buy!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 9:09 am

I'll scrounge around for some cash and let you know if I can do this...I've always wanted one but I don't know if I have the extra 100 right now!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 5.7L Firewall cover group buy!!   5.7L Firewall cover group buy!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 9:17 am

Very cool working that deal out for CAMM. Hope you get 5 people to jump on this.
Back to top Go down
DA H.N.I.C.
CAMM Pro
DA H.N.I.C.

PostSubject: Re: 5.7L Firewall cover group buy!!   5.7L Firewall cover group buy!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 9:18 am

Just let me know!! It is an excellent price! I wish I could get one for my motor this cheap.............dammit!! LOL
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: 5.7L Firewall cover group buy!!   5.7L Firewall cover group buy!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 9:39 am

Those look nice!! Too bad they don't fit the 3.5......
Back to top Go down
DA H.N.I.C.
CAMM Pro
DA H.N.I.C.

PostSubject: Re: 5.7L Firewall cover group buy!!   5.7L Firewall cover group buy!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 10:20 am

Moparcharger06 wrote:
Those look nice!! Too bad they don't fit the 3.5......

Yeah, I know!
I've been bugging him about making a 3.5L version, but he needs at least 10 confirmed people before he'll make 'em. Just not cost effective Sad

There's only 4 of us so far.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: 5.7L Firewall cover group buy!!   5.7L Firewall cover group buy!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 10:22 am

SInce it shows in Red, can we assume they come in Colors. What's the deal on choices?
Back to top Go down
DA H.N.I.C.
CAMM Pro
DA H.N.I.C.

PostSubject: Re: 5.7L Firewall cover group buy!!   5.7L Firewall cover group buy!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 10:55 am

These come unpainted. Like the ABS covers did.

Painting is available, though, for $70.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: 5.7L Firewall cover group buy!!   5.7L Firewall cover group buy!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 12:50 pm

The only problem is, they only look good if you use an engine cover. With out the engine cover they look like crap imo.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: 5.7L Firewall cover group buy!!   5.7L Firewall cover group buy!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 1:15 pm

x2 and i dont use a cover... doesnt come down far enough...
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: 5.7L Firewall cover group buy!!   5.7L Firewall cover group buy!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 5:33 pm

I have the strut bar, will it interfere with the cover?

If not, I will have to be nice to Vic ..... I kinda want one.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: 5.7L Firewall cover group buy!!   5.7L Firewall cover group buy!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 5:48 pm

Lucky Vic, I wonder how nice your gonna be........... Hump boobies
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: 5.7L Firewall cover group buy!!   5.7L Firewall cover group buy!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 5:50 pm

shawn you forgot one..Cooter
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: 5.7L Firewall cover group buy!!   5.7L Firewall cover group buy!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 5:51 pm

I have a headache today. No......really. pale
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: 5.7L Firewall cover group buy!!   5.7L Firewall cover group buy!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 5:52 pm

Here is how it looks if you dont use your engine cover.......................
5.7L Firewall cover group buy!! Fwwocover
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: 5.7L Firewall cover group buy!!   5.7L Firewall cover group buy!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 6:02 pm

I dont think it looks too bad without the engine cover. I dont have the cash to buy one now but I would paint it black and repaint my half covers black. I think it would look pretty sweet since its all dark. But I am going to get the razors edge strut brace so would this interfere with it?
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: 5.7L Firewall cover group buy!!   5.7L Firewall cover group buy!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 6:03 pm

liljoejoe54 wrote:
I dont think it looks too bad without the engine cover. I dont have the cash to buy one now but I would paint it black and repaint my half covers black. I think it would look pretty sweet since its all dark. But I am going to get the razors edge strut brace so would this interfere with it?

My question exactly since that is what I already have. Anyone?
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: 5.7L Firewall cover group buy!!   5.7L Firewall cover group buy!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 6:09 pm

liljoejoe54 wrote:
If you look at it, I dont think it would fit with half covers
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: 5.7L Firewall cover group buy!!   5.7L Firewall cover group buy!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 6:10 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
liljoejoe54 wrote:

what about the bar????
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: 5.7L Firewall cover group buy!!   5.7L Firewall cover group buy!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 6:10 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
liljoejoe54 wrote:

Ah shit, u r right. It looks like it almost touches the #7 & 8 coil packs. I think the cover could be shaved down to fit but im not sure how good that would look.
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: 5.7L Firewall cover group buy!!   5.7L Firewall cover group buy!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 7:43 pm

AlterEgo wrote:
Shawn1112 wrote:
liljoejoe54 wrote:

what about the bar????
You know you could just fucking ask me since I am sitting on the other end of the couch Yes it wil not fit your enginebay as you have a big ass strut brace in there.. doh
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 5.7L Firewall cover group buy!!   5.7L Firewall cover group buy!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 7:56 pm

Headtripp wrote:
AlterEgo wrote:
Shawn1112 wrote:
liljoejoe54 wrote:

what about the bar????
You know you could just fucking ask me since I am sitting on the other end of the couch Yes it wil not fit your enginebay as you have a big ass strut brace in there.. doh

HA HA HA HA control your women on the internets!!!
Back to top Go down
DA H.N.I.C.
CAMM Pro
DA H.N.I.C.

PostSubject: Re: 5.7L Firewall cover group buy!!   5.7L Firewall cover group buy!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 6:28 am

Morning BUMP!
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: 5.7L Firewall cover group buy!!   5.7L Firewall cover group buy!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 11:39 am

Headtripp wrote:
AlterEgo wrote:
Shawn1112 wrote:
liljoejoe54 wrote:

what about the bar????

lol you guys are too funny!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5.7L Firewall cover group buy!!   5.7L Firewall cover group buy!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

5.7L Firewall cover group buy!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Engine Bay Aesthetics-
Jump to: