Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adams's engine made me jealous, had to strp up my game...

Go down 
+6
jontoad
firestartr420
Headtripp
Shawn1112
eviltrycycle
Fidostudio
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

Adams's engine made me jealous, had to strp up my game... Empty
PostSubject: Adams's engine made me jealous, had to strp up my game...   Adams's engine made me jealous, had to strp up my game... I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 2:59 pm

How's this,,,

Adams's engine made me jealous, had to strp up my game... 536121_10150856873467965_637492964_9903044_831793196_n
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Adams's engine made me jealous, had to strp up my game...   Adams's engine made me jealous, had to strp up my game... I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 3:09 pm

We never know with you do we! All sorts of different.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Adams's engine made me jealous, had to strp up my game...   Adams's engine made me jealous, had to strp up my game... I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 3:13 pm

Looks good, but also looks real familiar to me! Not trying to be a complete asshole, but you really can't compare vinyl to Adams engine bay. He actually took the motor apart and polished everything by hand. 2 different engine bays, and both look good
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

PostSubject: Re: Adams's engine made me jealous, had to strp up my game...   Adams's engine made me jealous, had to strp up my game... I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 3:16 pm

Not vinyl this time bro...all painted and dipped.
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

PostSubject: Re: Adams's engine made me jealous, had to strp up my game...   Adams's engine made me jealous, had to strp up my game... I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 3:18 pm

And I didn't think of that until you said it but I always liked yours and it doesn't exist anymore now does it! Razz
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Adams's engine made me jealous, had to strp up my game...   Adams's engine made me jealous, had to strp up my game... I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 3:18 pm

So what did you do with the superman chest engine cover painted over it or got a new one?
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Adams's engine made me jealous, had to strp up my game...   Adams's engine made me jealous, had to strp up my game... I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 3:31 pm

Fidostudio wrote:
Not vinyl this time bro...all painted and dipped.
Painted and dipped with what? Airbrushed????
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Adams's engine made me jealous, had to strp up my game...   Adams's engine made me jealous, had to strp up my game... I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 3:32 pm

Fidostudio wrote:
And I didn't think of that until you said it but I always liked yours and it doesn't exist anymore now does it! Razz
Kind of reminds me of something a CUB FAN would do!!!!! Cubs Cubs Cubs
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Adams's engine made me jealous, had to strp up my game...   Adams's engine made me jealous, had to strp up my game... I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 3:33 pm

Is that Superman logo on there, or did you photoshop that?
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Adams's engine made me jealous, had to strp up my game...   Adams's engine made me jealous, had to strp up my game... I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 3:40 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
Fidostudio wrote:

yup, that sure is a lot of blue for a black and white fan.... but wait...Shawn, you don't have much room to talk having all the Black and White now Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Adams's engine made me jealous, had to strp up my game...   Adams's engine made me jealous, had to strp up my game... I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 3:49 pm

firestartr420 wrote:
Shawn1112 wrote:
Fidostudio wrote:

yup, that sure is a lot of blue for a black and white fan.... but wait...Shawn, you don't have much room to talk having all the Black and White now Wink Wink
Fucker!!!!! Finger Finger
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Adams's engine made me jealous, had to strp up my game...   Adams's engine made me jealous, had to strp up my game... I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 3:51 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Adams's engine made me jealous, had to strp up my game...   Adams's engine made me jealous, had to strp up my game... I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 3:52 pm

I had to give Tom rep for that comment!
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

PostSubject: Re: Adams's engine made me jealous, had to strp up my game...   Adams's engine made me jealous, had to strp up my game... I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 3:56 pm

Totally, that was awsome...The SM is on there.

All hydro-dipped. The Superman will be 3D resin
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Adams's engine made me jealous, had to strp up my game...   Adams's engine made me jealous, had to strp up my game... I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 7:00 pm

Is that shawns old stuff? I thought he sold it with the car.
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

PostSubject: Re: Adams's engine made me jealous, had to strp up my game...   Adams's engine made me jealous, had to strp up my game... I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 7:10 pm

No
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Adams's engine made me jealous, had to strp up my game...   Adams's engine made me jealous, had to strp up my game... I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 7:19 pm

ok, i hadn't seen it in a while so i couldn't remember how it looked exactly. i thought i was cause it was a darker blue than your car.

looks good. i will have to see how the two different blue's play together in person.

Last edited by jontoad on May 31st 2012, 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Adams's engine made me jealous, had to strp up my game...   Adams's engine made me jealous, had to strp up my game... I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 7:19 pm

How did they hydro dip it to get the lighting bolts to line up perfect where the abs cover meets the fuse box cover???
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: Adams's engine made me jealous, had to strp up my game...   Adams's engine made me jealous, had to strp up my game... I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 7:20 pm

jontoad wrote:
Is that shawns old stuff? I thought he sold it with the car.

LOL!!! Exactly what I was thinking.

Looks good Tom... but we've seen this look before. Needs to be more original. You're an artist... you know what I mean. You wouldn't paint someones exact painting to sell... ya get me?
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Adams's engine made me jealous, had to strp up my game...   Adams's engine made me jealous, had to strp up my game... I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 7:21 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
How did they hydro dip it to get the lighting bolts to line up perfect where the abs cover meets the fuse box cover???

that is all one piece on some versions of the covers.
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Adams's engine made me jealous, had to strp up my game...   Adams's engine made me jealous, had to strp up my game... I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 9:21 pm

Looks good man. I agree with Jon, the blues might play against each other, Maybe keep the same hue of blue as you're car instead of the darker blue so it "flows"?

No need to be jealous though...... I just keep it clean LoL
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

PostSubject: Re: Adams's engine made me jealous, had to strp up my game...   Adams's engine made me jealous, had to strp up my game... I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 9:29 pm

LOL, it's photoshopped right now Smile
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

PostSubject: Re: Adams's engine made me jealous, had to strp up my game...   Adams's engine made me jealous, had to strp up my game... I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 9:36 pm

I totally forgot that Shawn had lightning bolts. I just chose the film because I thought it worked and made it interesting. And like I said, Shawn's car isn't in play anymore so I can carry on the tradition. They only have certain options when it comes to designs and I'm not much into flames or skulls and I think the Carbon Fiber is overdone too.

From what I understand, they will paint the pieces body color first and then dip the design so my color should be incorporated into the mix and tie it all together.
Back to top Go down
canuhemi
CAMM Member
canuhemi

PostSubject: Re: Adams's engine made me jealous, had to strp up my game...   Adams's engine made me jealous, had to strp up my game... I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 9:54 pm

Whos doing the work?
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

PostSubject: Re: Adams's engine made me jealous, had to strp up my game...   Adams's engine made me jealous, had to strp up my game... I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 9:58 pm

2mc Hydro Grafix in Cicero
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adams's engine made me jealous, had to strp up my game...   Adams's engine made me jealous, had to strp up my game... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adams's engine made me jealous, had to strp up my game...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next