Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Made this a while back...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

Made this a while back... Empty
PostSubject: Made this a while back...   Made this a while back... I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2009, 9:09 am

Figured I show this, I was going through some old pictures I had. I made this for my mom's Caliber, it's black with the red pinstripes, and red inserts on the seats. She also had a ladybug painted on the gas cap by a family friend. She also had me paint her calipers red as well, LOL As you probably guess, she LOVES ladybugs, but I made this front emblem for her...
Made this a while back... Ladybug
Made this a while back... Ladybug2
Made this a while back... Ladybug3

then here is that painted one on her gas cap.
Made this a while back... Gascap
I'd have her join the forum, but she is NEVER on the internet, hell, I don't think she even knows how to use the internet LOL
Back to top Go down
TheDarkKnight
CAMM Pro
TheDarkKnight

PostSubject: Re: Made this a while back...   Made this a while back... I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2009, 1:54 pm

Very cool man that looks good!!! Oh and I know what you mean my dad has a bad a** GoManGo Charger but he don't ever go on the Internet you would never see him online if he was a member I usually have to show off what he has done to his Daytona!!!
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Made this a while back...   Made this a while back... I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2009, 2:28 pm

Yeah, I kinda snuck it on without her knowing at first, I told her I was going into the garage for a cigarette while I was up visiting her, and started to install it, she heard me rustling with the tools, and when she came out, I was like "Mom, I'm sorry, but I messed you're car up!!" she took a gasp, cause it's her baby, and when she saw it she was like "You ASS!!!, But thanks, looks great!!!" LOL
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Made this a while back...   Made this a while back... I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2009, 6:16 pm

I'm not sure you should be encouraging ladybugs this way. It hasn't been bad this year, but they were a real nuisance last year. They were getting into my basement somehow, too.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Made this a while back...   Made this a while back... I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2009, 6:37 pm

That is soooooooooooo cool! You did a great job on that! Smile
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Made this a while back...   Made this a while back... I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2009, 6:41 pm

yea you did a hell of a job there looks good!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Made this a while back...   Made this a while back... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Made this a while back...
Page 1 of 1