Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BMC Hosed Up My Order

Go down 
+3
ChiTownHemi
chargerchick
HiPwr
7 posters
AuthorMessage
HiPwr
HiPwr

BMC Hosed Up My Order Empty
PostSubject: BMC Hosed Up My Order   BMC Hosed Up My Order I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2009, 5:59 pm

I gleefully tear through no less than three plastic UPS shipping bags (those things are tough!) to retrieve my new set of stainless braided hoses only to find that they short-changed me by two hoses (coolant tank rear line & coolant tank top overflow) and put the wrong color fittings on the CAI breather line.

"Mike -1" that packaged my order and thanked me for my business must have had his head up his ass.

I'll call them tomorrow, but it means another week with ugly, rubber hoses. How can I go on?!
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: BMC Hosed Up My Order   BMC Hosed Up My Order I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2009, 6:04 pm

I don't know how you'll survive. Poor thing. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: BMC Hosed Up My Order   BMC Hosed Up My Order I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2009, 6:25 pm

chargerchick wrote:
I don't know how you'll survive. Poor thing. Very Happy

Your sarcasm is only deepening the emotional scar.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: BMC Hosed Up My Order   BMC Hosed Up My Order I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2009, 6:52 pm

I'll get elcobra to kiss the boo boo and make it all better. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

PostSubject: Re: BMC Hosed Up My Order   BMC Hosed Up My Order I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2009, 7:14 pm

This is gettin' a little deep...
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: BMC Hosed Up My Order   BMC Hosed Up My Order I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2009, 7:21 pm

I'm PMing the guy in ChargerForums so that maybe he'll have it first thing in the morning. Interestingly enough, his name is Mikey and I now realize that the scrawling at the bottom of my invoice says "Mikey" instead of "Mike -1".

So, I'm going to give him a chance to make it right before I call.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: BMC Hosed Up My Order   BMC Hosed Up My Order I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2009, 8:28 pm

They screwed up my order before also. They shorted me a hose in my order, I called Mikey as soon as it happened , and he sent me the hose out asap. I would suggest calling, you never know how often they check their pm's.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BMC Hosed Up My Order   BMC Hosed Up My Order I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2009, 11:27 pm

Good luck, dude. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: BMC Hosed Up My Order   BMC Hosed Up My Order I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2009, 11:31 am

That sucks man, nothing like getting all excited when the package arrives, only to find that it's fucked up and wrong. Hope it all works out for ya!!!
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: BMC Hosed Up My Order   BMC Hosed Up My Order I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2009, 1:00 pm

i would call as well..
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: BMC Hosed Up My Order   BMC Hosed Up My Order I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2009, 1:48 pm

Here's my correspondance with BMC:

"Quote:
Originally Posted by HiPwr
Received my order today with two hoses missing:

bmcp-ctr BMC Performance Coolant Tank Rear Line Braided Hose Kit

BMC Performance Coolant Tank Top Overflow Braided Hose Kit

Additionally, the CAI Breather Braided Line Upgrade Kit has black fittings and I ordered red.

The only hoses that needed black fittings were for the catch can and they were fine and are now installed on the car (although I actually would have liked one hose with a red fitting on one end and a black on the other, but that wasn't an option when ordering.)

Please let me know if you have any questions.

I apologize for the error on those hoses and will get the correct hoses and fittings out to you. Would you like the red fittings on one end of the catch can? If that is how you would like it you could have put in that in the notes and we would have gladly done that for you.

Thanks, and sorry for the mistake."

I'm going to hold off calling until next week if he doesn't send me something telling me he's shipped the rest of my order. I'm trying to get him to send me one extra red fitting (and offered him three black ones back in a subsequent message).

I think it is somewhat laughable that he says they could have accomodated mixing different color fittings on the same hose when they screwed up my simplified order so badly.
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: BMC Hosed Up My Order   BMC Hosed Up My Order I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2009, 9:29 am

As kind of bookend to this thread: I received the rest of my order yesterday along with an additional red fitting that I asked for.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: BMC Hosed Up My Order   BMC Hosed Up My Order I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2009, 9:32 am

That's awesome. Glad it ended well for ya. Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BMC Hosed Up My Order   BMC Hosed Up My Order I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2009, 9:49 am

Pimps up, HOSE down, playa!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: BMC Hosed Up My Order   BMC Hosed Up My Order I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2009, 4:54 pm

Glad to hear it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BMC Hosed Up My Order   BMC Hosed Up My Order I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BMC Hosed Up My Order
Page 1 of 1