Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

getting my money's worth

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
funkpolice
CAMM All-Star
funkpolice

getting my money's worth Empty
PostSubject: getting my money's worth   getting my money's worth I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2012, 7:30 pm

I put on new rotors and pads this afternoon, shit the old stuff was toast. I only just started getting a squeal a week ago. Maybe the radio is too loud!

fronts
getting my money's worth 9807dc5a

getting my money's worth Fa7b97a1

getting my money's worth C6ceaa01

rears
getting my money's worth 032b1ae7

getting my money's worth 7e3ac320

getting my money's worth A9ac96d6

"Look Ma, No Slots!"
I hardly ever turn off the ESP, maybe that's why the rears are fubar.

This is the 3rd time I've done the brake pads, and first time replacing the rotors. 72000 miles. It's the first time going with Posiquiet pads and not the Brembo ones, so far so good. Seems like they don't grab as hard, but I'm gonna give them some time.

Also, when I get time to wash the pig I'll post new pics. MWA color matched my side marker lights and they look pretty.

On another front, I found out a couple weeks ago I'm having another kid. That means I need to sell our house, at a huge loss, and hopefull get a bigger one with a yard, at that owners super huge loss. It also means I had to back out of the rear end deal I was doing, also the boggart wheels, tuning, etc. I'm pretty disapointed with this, but maybe when the dust settles I'll be able to do it. Gonna need a vehicle with 3rd row seating now too. The wife likes the new Durango, I'm not sure. I grew up with Suburbans but Fuck$$$$$$. I'd love to find a nice 63-67 Cadillac 75series Limo, with the jump seats.

bill
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: getting my money's worth   getting my money's worth I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2012, 7:43 pm

Congrats on the new addition!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: getting my money's worth   getting my money's worth I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2012, 7:58 pm

Congrats
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: getting my money's worth   getting my money's worth I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2012, 7:58 pm

Congrat's now go buy a nail clipper will ya.
Back to top Go down
chicagovich
CAMM Pro
chicagovich

PostSubject: Re: getting my money's worth   getting my money's worth I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2012, 8:36 pm

Good for you man; kids trump it all. Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: getting my money's worth   getting my money's worth I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

getting my money's worth
Page 1 of 1