Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

rec navigation in motion disc

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
funkpolice
CAMM All-Star
funkpolice

rec navigation in motion disc Empty
PostSubject: rec navigation in motion disc   rec navigation in motion disc I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2012, 4:42 pm

I never got any response from Mr. Incredible, so I ended up getting a disc off ebay. the disc never got past the loading screen. The seller sent out a second copy, but still the same problem. My original disc works fine. Is there a procedure for putting in an updated disc? The seller has offered a full refund, but I want to make sure the problem is the disc and not my car. Would anyone close be willing to meet me and try the disc in their car? thanks,
bill
Back to top Go down
Tamadx
CAMM Rookie

PostSubject: Re: rec navigation in motion disc   rec navigation in motion disc I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2012, 5:10 pm

I have an inmotion disc, once you put it in and it installs you can not use your original disc btw so if someone tries it and it works they will need that disc.

If you want I can talk to the people I know that can copy my disc (2010 updated maps and inmotion hack, 355 extension is on the maps now). I can get you one for the cost of the disc and maybe a few extra for their time.

Let me know, I can contact them and get them the disc next time I see them.
Back to top Go down
funkpolice
CAMM All-Star
funkpolice

PostSubject: Re: rec navigation in motion disc   rec navigation in motion disc I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2012, 5:52 pm

oh, i didn't know about the disc making permanent changes to the car. thanks for letting me know, I would have felt horrible if I messed up someone's ride. If you can make the disc happen I'd really appreciate it. I paid 35 bucks for this one, so if they can do it for under 40 and it will work I'm in.

I've seen that some need to clean their lenses on the nav unit. what are the symptoms of a dirty lense? could this be my problem. I suspect not at my oem disc works.

thanks,
bill
Back to top Go down
funkpolice
CAMM All-Star
funkpolice

PostSubject: Re: rec navigation in motion disc   rec navigation in motion disc I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2012, 5:54 pm

is there any way to get one without the 355 extension? I kind of like flying from 55 to 80.
bill
Back to top Go down
funkpolice
CAMM All-Star
funkpolice

PostSubject: Re: rec navigation in motion disc   rec navigation in motion disc I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2012, 7:16 pm

hold off on getting a disc from your guy for a bit. the ebay seller is sending my another disc with an AI version instead of AK. even if he is sending me blank disc he's pushing the 35 bucks in raw materials and shipping. I told him not to worry about a refund regardless of the result. I'll let you know within a week if I still need a disc, thanks. also I'll have at least 2 AK version disc that I don't know if they are faulty of not. the seller said he tested the second one he sent me in a 06 srt charger and it worked. If anyone want to give them a shot in their car they are more than welcome to have them for a six pack of GOOD beer.
bill
Back to top Go down
funkpolice
CAMM All-Star
funkpolice

PostSubject: Re: rec navigation in motion disc   rec navigation in motion disc I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2012, 4:38 pm

tamadx, don't worry about getting me a disc. The guy sent me an AI version and it updated fine. Then I put in one of the AK disc and it did a short update and it works now too. as does the first AK version he sent. So now I have a working AI and AK disc I don't need if anyone wants them. Both with the in motion hack. he also sent me a RB10901 disc, whatever the fuck that is. I'm waiting for an email response to make sure he doesn't want me to send anything back, but he didn't seem to want that last time we talked. So assuming they are mine to keep, they are yours to keep. first come first serve.
bill
Back to top Go down
mwa145
CAMM Pro
mwa145

PostSubject: Re: rec navigation in motion disc   rec navigation in motion disc I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2012, 5:15 pm

you think you can mail me one
? i can pay for shipping
Back to top Go down
funkpolice
CAMM All-Star
funkpolice

PostSubject: Re: rec navigation in motion disc   rec navigation in motion disc I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2012, 6:14 pm

no problem. just give me a few days to hear back from the seller. If I don't hear anything by fri. I'll ship you one, but I'll probably hear back sooner than that. What version do you have now?
bill
Back to top Go down
mwa145
CAMM Pro
mwa145

PostSubject: Re: rec navigation in motion disc   rec navigation in motion disc I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2012, 6:30 pm

how do i check?
Back to top Go down
funkpolice
CAMM All-Star
funkpolice

PostSubject: Re: rec navigation in motion disc   rec navigation in motion disc I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2012, 7:37 pm

I think it says on the disc.
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

PostSubject: Re: rec navigation in motion disc   rec navigation in motion disc I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2012, 7:44 pm

Hmm any chance of getting a copy of that AK disc too? expenses covered of course Wink
Back to top Go down
mwa145
CAMM Pro
mwa145

PostSubject: Re: rec navigation in motion disc   rec navigation in motion disc I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2012, 7:46 pm

ill check it out when i go pick up my girl from work
Back to top Go down
funkpolice
CAMM All-Star
funkpolice

PostSubject: Re: rec navigation in motion disc   rec navigation in motion disc I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2012, 8:54 pm

he said I can keep the disc so I'll send you one. I'll send you the AK version, and if it doesn't work we can try the AI one.
bill
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rec navigation in motion disc   rec navigation in motion disc I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rec navigation in motion disc
Page 1 of 1